Sandy Hook was a fucking false flag operation... why the fuck are no Americunts talking about it...

Sandy Hook was a fucking false flag operation... why the fuck are no Americunts talking about it? It obvious something weird happened there and why do we have no crime scene photos of inside the school or outside the school

Authorities in the US never intentionally release post mortem photos of child victims. The are tons of photos of the scene after they were removed.

>jet fuel can't melt steal beams.

>muh chilrens

Literally their excuse.

That's because it always works on normies.

it also makes no sense that the autistic fuck Adam Lanza who weighed like 100 pounds at most could carry all those guns and ammo and shoot all those ppl in the amount of time that they said it happened

Fuck you and Fuck people that are like you.

Seriously, die slow faggot.

There's tons of crime scene footage you autistic faggot.

Okay, post some?

butt hurt Americunt.
Must suck living in a country thats so untrustworthy and shitty

So what are you fine gentlemen proposing? That sandy hook was a government op?

post one you fuck

yep. but why would they do it? just wanted to bang some dead kids maybe?? that seems to be going strong in the states atm

That's probably the most plausible answer, still find it hard to believe.

here, the pictures of the victims. this photo proves dylan roof shot them. now shut up!

don't forget this lady

You guys got any evidence of it being done by the goverment?

lol sick evidence dude... thanks for helping support my claim that this was all faked... show me an actual dead body or an actual grieving parent you fucking cunt

>m-muh Alex Jones said so!!

Give it a month or two. After Trump's inauguration, he'll say he found hidden proof and use that as part of his justification to repeal presidential term limits to keep those nasty career politicians from ever taking the government back from us (or him).

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Fucking spaz.

also what makes these little faggots angels?? they did nothing and got shot to shit apparently.. thats not angel material thats cuck american children getting steam rolled by an autistic named fucking Adam Lanza

What's the story behind this and her????

>dylann roof
>sandy hook

You've got to keep your American mass shooters straight.

They aren't the same woman. It's just some bullshit conspiracy meme.

>83 pound autistic sperg kills 27 people in 4 minutes
Or
>spec ops kills 27 people
Or
>no kids were harmed in the making of this story

Which is more likely?

Oh shit, clearly there is only one brunette woman on the planet. That must be the same girl in all pictures!

There are white women with brown hair in various places on earth

he did tho, so I guess your opinion is shit

I don't care, I don't worship mass murderers like most faggots these days.

Lol yall are fucking brain dead. It's pretty funny being an outsider seeing how dumb you Americans actually are. You guys seriously do live up to the stereotype.... you are the laughing stock of the world

Copy

Considering about 20 of them were children who had no idea how to react, it probably wasn't that hard to kill that many of them.

I know right? Those low resolution pictures make it clear that it's the same woman in all 4 pictures. It's clear as day.

It's not hard to shoot unarmed people that are grouped together in windowless rooms.

Yeah i dont think its hard to kill 26 people in 4 minutes
4 minutes = 240 seconds
Almost 10 seconds to kill one person

Here's why you're retarded:

If the government was going to run sandy hook as a false flag, THEY'D JUST KILL A BUNCH OF KIDS.

Wouldn't risk leaks hiring actors and not doing it. They'd just brainwash one weirdo for a suicide mission to kill a bunch of kids.

You should know that there are a few deep web sites specifically for this EXACT kind of conspiracy stuff?

Crisis actors

Mind you pointing me in the rigjt direction? Id love to visit them.

They proved his birth certificate is a fake.

And here we have it folks, the idiot who comes to this firm conclusion without being able to explain why in the FUCK the government would hire ONE LADY to be an actress at all of these super-highly publicized tragedies.

You have no argument, tinfoil faggot.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Slammed = proven in your pea brain, nice.

>UNILAD

nice cum tribute

Because they know most of us are too stupid to notice. like most things our government does. Fucking sheep. Just like the rest.

Just log on and search for 'deep web wiki'. There should be a few results, just try any of the first two links or whatever. There you should see a Deep Web Wiki mirror site with an onion address, there's your money. From there just search the page for conspiracies and discussion boards.

Why thank you sir

huh? i was just telling that user what that bitch is. there's an entire Wikipedia article about them

>actually believing this
You're part of the problem.

>I'm ignorant and buy into conspiracy theories
>everyone who disagrees with me is dumb
>anything which doesn't pander to my 2deep4you (paranoia) is a ""sheep""
Lmao and nice sources, proof and evidence you've got there too

spot on, why bother hiring actors? too many kids out there anyway, the government wont miss a couple dozen.
fucked up but true

kek

Yep. Don't expect too much of it to be that serious though. But from what I remember about the site I visited, you had to have an account just to post, and I vaguely remember something about registering for an account taking like a month or something. But you can still view the posts and shit.

Check out the other links as well though, there's some cool shit out there.

Gives citations to statement. "Still a fucking liar!!" Prove it cuck.

That's your best argument? Are you fucking serious???

She's not a crisis actor you mongloid

Honestly though, what is the logic and point behind a crisis actor? What's their purpose?

You know anyone can make a Wikipedia article about anything, right?

Citation to fake news is not a citation.

They are used in training exercises.

Gives citations to statement. "Still a fucking liar!!" Prove it cuck. Plz stfu. If everything is fake then how do you know opposite isn't a lie as well? Bias is strong with this one.

Training exercises in preparation for what?

Actual emergencies.

>believing literally anything you read on the internet
Again, you're part of the problem.

Has no proof. You are appart of the problem.

Yikes.

tinfoil fags are the worst.

I'm going to assume you meant "apart" so... thanks?

They are. I used to be one.

... I mean, what purpose do crisis actors serve during an actual emergency...

why does this matter now though ? theyre gonna end his term a few weeks earlier ?

None. They are used in training exercises to simulate civilians.

crisis actors are real people too.

The only proof you have is the word of a sheriff who has been accused of just about every form of police misconduct in existence. The story has only been out for a couple of days. Give it a few more, it'll be debunked soon enough.

Okay? What's your point?

ITT: Cuckhold Muricans are so afraid of their government that they defend his lies even if they look retarded to the rest of the world

do trips confirm these events were just training exercises?

as if people forget a moment later that a bomb or gun just went off

Everyone in this thread is a serious faggot. Consider suicide

What? I didn't suggest that Sandy Hook was a training exercise.

> (You)
>None. They are used in training exercises to simulate civilians.

Your response to what I asked

>
>... I mean, what purpose do crisis actors serve during an actual emergency...

What are you suggesting?

Every conspirator is just someone that can't believe that something bad can just happen out of nowhere or there are people controlling it. There is no boogeyman, everything is random- get over it

The level of stupidity here is confounding. When you have an event such as Sandy Hook, the biggest mass shooting in history, you get a media circus with reporters from all over the world. There is a rush to be the first to break any new kind of development in the story. You can't hoax something that would be under such scrutiny, it's not even close. Oh right, the Belgium media is in on it too. How dumb of me.

That was a different user. I said crisis actors are used in training exercises to simulate civilians. Someone else asked me what I was suggesting. What are you doing? One of us is missing something here.