Girly shota

Because why not

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/63554582
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called futa
>all these niggers

What have you done to my waifu and the stupid bitch who wants to fuck her brother?

What he said... idiots...

its not though you fucking idiot

trap*

Chicks with Dicks is Futanari.

You are the fucking idiot.

Trap = IRL
Futanari = Non-IRL

holy shit dude not its not you stupid fucking faggot. try lurking more before you fucking post you stupid newfag

He's right though. You're dumb as fuck

your a fucking idiot too

futa mean hermaphrodite you fucking fags. futa and traps and not the same fucking thing. god damn

> your

thanks.

futa, traps, and shemales still aren't the same thing

>your an idiot too
>your
You have to be 18 to post here you dumb waste of space

good way to ignore what we were talking about faggot

delete this

Enhanced them.

girls body with no vagina and a dick = trap
girls body with vagina AND a dick = futa

Kirno with a dick is not that bad but why did they have to give your to Ruri?

Hahajahahah kekems go to /d/

You disagree that chicks with dicks is futa. As in a girl with a vagina and a dick

That's what it is though. I'm saying you're fucking dumb. You don't even know how to spell words, let alone what they actual mean. You're retarded as fuck

what part of chicks with dicks implies a vagina or hermaphrodite? Your the one that dons't know what the word means. You're fucking stupid if you think that futas and traps and the same thing. kill yourself faggot

this. its not hard

huuurrrr duuuurrrrrr proper grammar is super important in a argument about chicks with dicks!!!

>cares about proper grammar
>dosn't care about proper definitions
you went full retard

>these niggers
>thinking everything with no vag but a dick is a trap at min
>a character that's a girl is photoshopped with a dick
>insta trap

Futanari
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Futanari (ふたなり?, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: [to be of] two kinds) is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism, which is also used in a broader sense for androgyny.[1

gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/63554582

Yall are fucking stupid if you don't understand yet

also to clear up the confusion futas have a dick and vegnia sometimes with or without balls. But dosn't always have to have a vagina in every case. The girls with big magic horse dicks and nuts would still be considered a kinda of futa even if they didn't have a vegina but a boy dressing like a girl would never be referred to as a futa

lol theres literally a separate thread for futa and traps on /d/ right now

if you don't post pics, the thread just becomes an argument about dickgirl terminology

No, futa have tits. This is just standard anime traps.

futa = girl with dick
trap = girly looking boy
op is girl with dick -> futa. If you need tits to count it as futa you're a moron

summer has come extra extra early

no you stupid faggot

that's fucking wrong you simple ass dick head

Well, considering he wants "loli shota" I'm going to assume trap. But by all means, keep crying like a retard and not contributing. That's the way to go.

>37 replies
>5 images
keep crying to me dipshit

>proving there are more screeching mongoloids than contributors

Top score.

like the faggots trying to prove you right

You're a slow responding retard. I get that keyboards are hard for you people to use, but good effort, honey. If i could give you a gold star, i would. Just.... good boy. I hope mommy takes you out for ice cream today.

good thing we fianly established that is fucking retarded

Wat? now I have to constantly check on you because you can't make it on your own? Stay cancer boy

dub confirms the truth once again

You are just the coolest, toughest guy in this whole femboy thread. I wish i could be like you...

I am the oldest of old fags and this has been my fetish for literally longer than some of you have been alive.

Dick and no tits (ie cross dressing boy) = trap
Dick and tits (ie transgender, hermaphrodite) = futa

In my day futa also had to have both a vagina and a penis as well as tits to be considered true futa otherwise it was considered shemale if it just had tits and a dick, but those days are over.

It's not futa if there is obviously no tits. It's not flat chested futa. It's a trap.

That's all for now. Later.

this

pls dont go

thank you

wow, bait successful.

I love you, user

faggot

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

Bump for more