At what age do people move out of their parents house in your country?

At what age do people move out of their parents house in your country?

I'm afraid the time is coming up for me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When they can afford it, aka never.

This.

18-20, I wish I could move out my parents house but I need about 200,000 dollars to move out is it expensive to move out in your cunt?

We can afford it very early on here

But I'm not sure if the freedom of moving out is worth the money saved

22-24 when they start finishing their degrees

only way to move out earlier is to share a shitbox with 2 housmates

Personal flat requires money.
Having a community flat is the best bet, if you want to move out early.

I am 20 and I want to move in the nearest future.

I moved in when friends when I was 18 but I wouldn't be able to rent by myself until I graduate so it's a similar situation to this The closest I ever had to living by myself was when I was forced to move apartments on my college campus because my roommates reported me for being offensive. I was moved to a two person apartment by myself and lived like that for a few weeks until my friend moved in but it was pretty comfy desu

>my roommates reported me for being offensive
What for?

I'm 25, literally none of my friends can afford to live alone.

But you can't be like Mamma Mia land, you gotta step it up in the North, keep those suicide rates high.

>implying living with housemates isn't more fun than by yourself

My cousins moved out when they went to uni. They each took a small apartment for them alone.
I moved out when I did my first summer job. Same.

Usually at 18. Parents gladly get rid of their kids by renting them an apartment on the other side of the country so they study in uni.
The farther the better.

My parents gave me a 28 square meter apartment when I was 19

tfw just moved to a cheaper flat in expensive neighbourhood. There's a backstory to this house though but I'll just pretend they're not here.

18 or 19 when starting university

Is it true americans throw their children out at 18?
No wonder retirement homes are a thing.

>tfw one life
>tfw no chance of ever being with such a cutie cuz genetic recombination fucked you up

Why live?

Subjectwise tho, I'm 20 and gonna move in like a week.

Wait.. people move out of their parents house?

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

>Is it true americans throw their children out at 18?
No I don't think that's totally true.

In fact I don't think that's true at all.

When you actually google it turns out that it's yet another meme by retards on Sup Forums.

fuck off

18 for normies who just want to go fuck
I am 23 and still live with mum

Well throughout my stay there me and my friend would discuss our right-wing beliefs and shit from time to time. The other 3 girls in the apartment (5 of us in total) generally disagreed with us but one time we were bantering each other and she accused me of being a leftist deep down. I jokingly respond by saying I want to curbstomp black people like from American History X and she reports me the next day for being offensive. I move to a different apartment and eventually my friend joins me as he then hates the girls for doing that to me so it was uncomfortable in the apartment after my departure. Tbh I didn't even mean a lot of the shit I said throughout my stay, I just get a kick from annoying people

Doesn't it kind of suck being an abnormie who lives with his mom still tho

Heavy Latino populations in those dark red states.
WASP americans throw their children out and then are tossed into a retirement home and forgotten

I moved out when I was 18 and my dad was kicked out of the house when he was 17.
It's different for girls though.

>WASP americans throw their children out and then are tossed into a retirement home and forgotten

[citation needed]

>i'm just ironically racist xD i voted for trump for memes lol let's burn this fucking paki haha
Yeah you're probably dumb and annoying.

When they marry, which is usually 30 years old nowadays. Leaving home early means you hate your parents or want to get away from them, and is frowned upon most of the time.

No I am a racist and have been since I was young but I wouldn't curb stomp a non-white

Normally, when they can afford it, it is common for people to live for a long time with their parents though. I think the average age is 24 or 25.
I intend to move out this year, if nothing goes wrong, this semester.

for what ive seen, around 23-25.

im 25 and still live with my parents, but i work and i help with the house expenses.

also my gf lives with her parents too so we will move out from the houses once we chose to form a family.

>Leaving home early means you hate your parents or want to get away from them, and is frowned upon most of the time.

My fellow countryman, I know how that feels

idk

haha

I'm not a normie, living with mum is fun because we're white trash and she had me at 20
She's shitfaced right now and has a date in 30 mins kek

I opened this thread just to see the leaf. I was not disappointed.

Just get a job and pay your parents rent. Better than the landlord jew

Have you ever fucked her when she was drunk?

>Still have no freedom or privacy

>Yet paying a similar amount

That's the ultimate cuckoldry though. The parental Jew is FAR worse than the Landlord Jew.

>pay your parents rent
fucking w*sterners

No, I live in France, not West Virginia
>no freedom or privacy
Do your parents live in a tiny apartment?

Never, we just a build a small shack in the backyard.

t. South Brazil.

Is your mom hot tho

desu I would if i were you

i know people who moved out at 18, some do later.

I was 23 when i moved to my own apartment, turning 27 soon.

I once moved out for a year with 25.

Then again moved out with 27. Doesn't seem like I will ever live at my parents again.

I think around 21-24 is normal here. But who cares about normal. I always liked living at my parents. Its comfy easy life.

>tfw your parents had chance to build their house anywhere in your country
>they choose to do it in countryside next to a shitty city that has less than 50k population
why they had to force me into future decision to live next to a city with no opportunities or sell my childhood house

People in the country side a happier.
Your parents did the happy choice.

Nigga what? Bullshit. You don't need 200k to move out. Just get a full time job and rent someplace. Boom, you're free. Sure it's not your own house; but save up for it man. Like a 10% deposit is all you need my dude. Like that's like what? 10-20k? Save those duccets brah you can make it

25-30

moved at 22, started to buy my house at 26.

i was 15 when i moved out because there was no high school in countryside