What do people mean when they say actors have "charisma"?

What do people mean when they say actors have "charisma"?

For instance, what makes The Rock or Will Smith have charisma while Vin Diesel and Forest Whitaker don't?

Because they smile more??

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/charisma
youtube.com/watch?v=lxDQFnLwW14
youtube.com/watch?v=2ff6LxpfVAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/charisma

They play well with jews

I want to give you a serious response, but how do you explain charm to an autist?

Forest Whitaker is charismatic though.

Generally it means that clownish, jovial behavior looks good on them: when Will Smith and the Rock have a good time, you believe it, it looks good on camera, it feels natural.

Vin Diesel and Forrest Whitaker on the other hand would probably just seem like your buddies if they tried to read the same scripts as the Rock and Will Smith. Everybody's capable of being jovial and lightening a scene but on some actors it just works better.

Charisma =/= joviality.

You don't know what charisma is.

usually if the person seems genuinely confident

Vin Diesel always seems like he's faking it, since hes a shit actor and kind of a goofy dork irl, not a tough guy

The Rock is also a shit actor but hes actually confident and charming IRL so doesnt have to fake it

You know that stat you ignore when you char gen? That's charisma.

The Rock got that eyebrow charisma. It's translated into physical facial features like how Jim Carrey has that rubber face.

Vin Diesel has neither charisma or acting talent.

Presence + likability. You can't miss them when they show up and they endear you to them immediately.

Yeah you're right, I guess it's harder to put into words than I thought.

>What do people mean when they say actors have "charisma"?
It's this
youtube.com/watch?v=lxDQFnLwW14

Basically do people like you or not, like genuinely enjoy your presence. You can be le funny comedian man or dark broody method actor but people may not gravitate towards you deep down like they would a Tom Cruise.

OP is the peak autisma.

But Vin Diesel has tons of charisma you fucking pleb.

>Charisma
Compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.

>how do you explain charm to an autist?

This is like Sup Forums's 'how do you explain colour to a blind man?'

Oh man I haven't seen a Steve Irwin clip since he died.

Thats strange Vic you told me you were with your wife the evening the Armenian mob was robbed

Didn't he get cucked by his son's autistism therapist?

"implying" Will Smith has charisma

people confuse being black with having charisma

Last King of Scotland. He made Idi Amin seem like a pretty cool guy.

This is why people say Dwayne has charisma

youtube.com/watch?v=2ff6LxpfVAo

Charisma is just making effeminate people feel like they there is no real animosity between them, ironically this makes people feel like they are on level playing fields without having to do anything but the first mover knows much better than this and has to conceal it to starve off competition.

Read Max Weber on Charismatic Authority.

But Idi Amin was a "cool guy". You don't know what you're talking about.