How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

Why do you care?

Meh. They can have it.

Not OP, but because it's fucking wrong.

I also think that we should stop pedos from raping children. Why? Because it's wrong.

Pretty fucking simple.

I'd like to stop OP from posting this shit.

OP, you suck.

They can have the muffin top.
That's a subculture youth at best - she'll be hooked on heroin soon enough anyway.

You don't need to. I two weeks when she looks like this pic, it will work itself out.

so women following their own free will is wrong, but controlling someone elses free will isnt wrong. gotcha

lol truth

>Stop this

Implying that any white dude would want to touch that is pretty fucking ugly looking. I'll stick to my Aryan women.

By your logic, rape, murder, robbery, kidnapping, etc. are all OK because it's someone "following their own free will".

Lrn2Logic, moron.

Well, generally it's only the ones that are chronically rejected by their own kind that go black in the first place. The morbidly obese and/or semi retarded women that white men wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, they go black and then pretend it's what they prefer. Then there's a shared delusion, the black guy gets to think "all duh wite wimmi lub dis dik" and the white women tells herself that she prefers black men (when they're the only ones who will date her).

But on the other hand, there's some very liberal "everyone is equal" types, that are actually attractive decent women that date black.... and honestly, most of them learn better. I've dated several leftist hippie girls who dated black because society bascially paints them as persecuted people who're better lovers and stronger.... and then they learn quite quickly that ALL the bad stereotypes are true.

This happens so commonly that virtually all white women have tried a black man by 25, and MOST if they have any brains at all, have learned to NEVER do it again.... as long as they realize now that black is a bad choice I will date/fuck them.... but I have no interest in a current nigger lover, that's just trouble.

Reengineer HIV to kill people in 10 days instead of 10 years and genetically design it to only target mellenin enriched bodies. (Any any who have mated with them.)

Let the problem solve itself.

Dont worry. Eventually the black boys will beat the fuck out of them so hard that they realize what they did

Using your free will to impede another person's and using it for your own pleasure are completely different.
Try again

Wrong. Someone exercising their free will when not limiting the freedoms of others isn't a breach of logic. It's a free society. This bitch fucking black dudes doesn't affect you.

only thing you can do

it's not pleasure you stupid ass, its the continuation of the race, also, if white guys don't start having fucking dominance over our god damn women, then another fucking culture will.

OP blaming blacks for not getting laid, the thread.

white bois takin our womin!!!!

>How do we stop this?
With education and incentive to high culture.

You don't, the gene pool is self cleaning

Don't let them fuck all the niggers they like, it isn't like they're going to get any child support from them.

Black people lose face, and these sluts are stuck for life with a black baby and no father for it, what's the problem?

hey

Whoops, meant to put a comma there. I WANT them to. See what happens

Pretty sure you guys make up the majority of the racial population. So you have nothing to worry about. You're just a bitch complaining about nothing

i dunno ;(

You can't. Global race mixing is inevitable. Either the solar system will die, or eventually every race will be so mixed with one another that there will only be one global race.

This will be a step towards the hive mind. Eventually we will be what we imagine "the grays" to be. Or the solar system will die before we can figure out how to escape it.

Why should you care you cuck.

think islam

I don't know, maybe kill black people and mudsharks?

This. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

It always sorts itself.

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS. ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS AND I WISH ALL NIGGERS WOULD FUCKING DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH ALONE

Yes, we have the majority of the population now. But when third world savages' birth rates start going up and whites birth rates start going down, then there's a problem

she will be beaten by a black man, turn to turning tricks on the street and die by 40 of meth addiction.

oooorrr just more races will develop instead

Aids will stop it for us

>being this delusional

We let her out in the open to defend herself from niggers who try to rape her and we see how it turns out

what problem? you'll be dead by the time this theory of yours comes into effect.

you wont fuck the bitches that want others either. its not a trade-off

and also, if you are indeed the majority and you are scared to be overrun by a minority you are a fucking cuck and need to die asap because people like you don't push mankind.