Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQXCqpTcS-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we dont

Look at that hot body. thats why

We like any girl with a pussy and tits that isn't black.

I don't know how else we're supposed to get our dry cleaning done.

shaved asian pussies are my fetish

Jaymee?

i second that

Because our dicks look so fucking huge in their little hands.....that's why

Kayona Kim is such a cutie

What's not to like?

Cuz they are hot like my gf

Asian guy here. I think its cause our women on average are not as attractive, but when they are hot and do have nice bodies, they have super tight bodies. Also of asians who naturally have big tits have firm as fuck tits, some people might even mistake them as implants. Asian girls with a booty look amazing, because they almost always have a small waist and tight pussy. If you get a hot looking asian, its more of a prize, because they are rarer than a hot white girl. Hot white girls tend to be sluts that fuck sround more too on average,

cause millennial american white women have gone off the deep end and no one wants to put up with their shit anymore

HNNNNNG

Your gf is hot will enjoy jerking to her insta. Thanks for sharing

Anything exotic or strange is sought after. It's seen as different, something that we don't get to see everyday.
For example Middle eastern men love blonde women. That's becuase alsmot no one is blonde in the Middle East.

A lot of people like redheads for similar reasons.

Beyond this we tend to up play their good stereotypes such as tight pussy, innocent or freak, nice tits, etc. this helps create the perfect Asian in our eyes.

Nudes?

cus their hole is petite

Does this count as Asian?

You gf has chicken legs!

no, but she is the hottest girl in twin peaks

Speaking as a white guy I would fuck any race as long as I found them attractive.

Still hot

Asian guy here too. What do we do when white ppl take all our women?

Because white men, like races that look like traps, because of their latent homosexual tendencies.

They are great teases, cute when they are young and fucking amazing in bed. At least that's my reason.

Including, in spite of, or with the exception of the daddy issues?

Dunno

Exotic and not niggers, I guess.

More.

White men become less dominant, white women go the black men for dominance, white men go to asian chicks for submissiveness, muddied race here we come

Stop being a beta faggot and you'll be ok

pic related

White guys are weak an emasculated. They think that Asian women will be even weaker than they are. They are in for a rude awekening though, hahaha XD

Personally, I got married to my wife, who happens to be Japanese 20 odd years ago as she was 1000x more interesting than any other woman I had known. She taught me Japanese, and from that I gathered that she was the exception, rather than the rule; most Japanese women are very bitchy and bully other people to extremes.

I do find a fair few Korean women attractive, but never understood the whole yellow fever thing, guess thats for losers/virgins/weaboos...

Same thing as why black guys like white women.

Same here. Best thing in the world is a shaved asian pussy

Please share insta. Cock is in hand and ready to jerk to his gf.

In what world is the ruling race of the world emasculated. Don't base shit off a bunch of stupid Americunts sjw cucks.

Really? My experience has been Asian girls like white guys. Glorify em. Bigly. On top of a tower. Believe me.

They have greater tendency to be faithful.

I agree on all points

Seconded. Bitches need to learn to love their glass ceiling. That shit was expensive and took generations to build. Ungrateful bitches...

It's "big league" faggot

Wrong.

Oh Son... you have no idea about Asian women!

LOL

I think these coorespond somewhat.

I guess my experience must differ from yours.

I think that Asian women are a fetish of mine purely because hot ones are a lot rarer than hot white girls (I'm in UK) and cos all asian girls are skinny the hot ones have small waists and big asses almost always.

I DO because, at least the one born and raised in Asia, are so submissive.
This vid says it all

youtube.com/watch?v=iQXCqpTcS-Y

Asians are also from the middle east.

People mislabel orientals as Asians, which they are but always forget to include everyone else.

Now Middle Eastern wives are more prone to be faithful, but Oriental women like Japanese or Koreans can cheat like the best of them.

In fact in Japan it isn't uncommon for the husband or wife to cheat, and be forgiven for it first time, if they do it again... shit is let loose and the dishonor to families begins.

My yellow fever just rose. I'd impregnate them both. Fucking hot and cute at the same time.

Because they're cute

very few are and even those have cosmetic surgery

as a nigga, got to say asian are underrated
flat ass tho

or maybe you're just beta and girls cheat on you

Not all asians, doh

they stink we don't

only mark fagberg does

Nicely said by the fat virgin in the cellar of his mother's house, surrounded by Anime pillows that he humps on a daily basis.

"Oh Mei-kun.... ohhhhh MEIIIII-KUUUUUNNN..... you do not judge me"

(10 seconds later)

"MMMEEEEEEEEEIIIII-KUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!"

Shot his load of 1 teaspoon

nice gurf man

Cuz we originally dated white chicks. White chicks fucking suck.

asians rule

Same. Asian gf.

That's some delicious Grade A asian ass my friend. Enjoy and post more please.

Thanks! Shes got some tits too

They fuck and suck like godesses, and work hard.

where the tits at tho

Low Self-esteem

SG?

?what

Why do Asian woman date Jewish guys? What could they possibly have in common?

She looks like Vegeta.

>tfw submissive thai gf.

Will never go back to white sluts

That your initials?

Hebephiles... in denial. They look like just post pubescent girls the longest.

both worship money?

lol you must have got a bad one, ive not had a bad experience.

No.

>go to korea

They go to the same colleges, tend to be short, and education is valued over athletics.

I don't... I'm white and I find Asian girls to be the least attractive out of all races.

Vegeta must be fucking hot.

Correction: we like the hot ones. I've seen an awful lot of asian students at my university who look like they're 50.
That being said, an awful lot of the hot ones are fake anyway.

mmm moreee

more more more shes amazing

/thread

where is she from? i love tanned asians
also, is that a slight panty view?

What's not to like about a petite, sexually submissive, black haired woman who will cook and clean for you and swallow your cock like an egg roll when you get home? Plus with their tiny little hands and vice grip pussies your dick may as well be 30% bigger.

As long as they're hot. Nothing's sadder than an unattractive Asian. I prefer the lighter skinned ones with black hair.