i know the bitch

More pics you faggots

Me too. We were in gym class together.

3E2018C

>3E2018C
not vola so what is it

Holy shit

motherless

This is a good idea! why we dont have more lesbian threads?

n-n-n-newfag

fucking newfag

Bitch is tryna find the manager in those titties

Who was the phone?

sauce

cus Sup Forums is full of faggots who love children, animals, men, men dressed up like women, mentally ill men who mutilate themselves.

Sup Forums doesn't like lesbians are lesbians aren't into cucks as lesbians like pussy and not faggots.

heh

sauce

sauce

sauce

We'll worded and astute observation, friend. Are you like a neurosurgeon or a rocket scientist?

Been a while since I've been here what the hell is that string of characters

checked

sauce

sauce

Damn I miss college...

is that that one cosplay girl

sauce

nah, the one on the left is a 27 year old mother who has recently decided shes a dyke and the one on the right is a 23 year old dyke. from my town.

did you just make this up from some wincest thread?

no its true. i'm starting to think theres something with the water in my town. lately i've seen 3 different women on fb all "straight" suddenly "find love in an unexpected place" with another woman

sauce

checked

sauce

nice trips

checked holy shit

sauce

It's because men are shit and/or what no idea how to treat women decently

I say that as a male too. But to be fair women are shit too. Same reason so many fags are running around people give the fuck up

hmm that's cool. sometimes i make a pass on lesbians when they're partner isnt around.

sauce

if everyone is shit then what is your point?
some dudes kinda suck but have potential the difference is guys are a lot more accepting of people not being perfect. women expect perfection and are the ones ragging on other women for not being perfect. fat girl? she has no problem catching a dick. whos the ones being a prick about her being fat? other women. its a marketing competition with them

OC, like it?

I'm just trying to provide some insight into why girls suddenly go les

The real issue is the guys girls find attractive not only have certain personality traits, like high confidence and aggressiveness and positive outlooks, they have options. So there's no incentive anymore to stick to one bitch if you have your pickings. I dunno, it's fairly simple but complex at the same time

Anyway I really just want to see more pics

Him a rocket surgeon - stand back! It have science inside...

oc, like it?

I'd love to see her eating some white girl's pussy with that tongue.