Would you raise her child?

Would you raise her child?

Other urls found in this thread:

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=114416842
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd fuck her on the side with the agreement that her kids are hers and we have a separate relationship

would like to fuck that kid in the aSS

I would bash the nigger's skull on the bathroom sink and pretend it was an accident.

no. also wouldn't fuck her, she's a coal burner.

No way that bitch is 24, more like 35
"my son means blah blah"
red flag
avoid

Omega cuck here, I would not raise her child. She looks crazy and is probably only average looking on a good day.

"My son means $$$$$" the bitch is nasty hope she finds a nignog who wi help raise the boy.

Fuck no she looks like white trash and her kids a nigger. She must have been 18 or 19 when she had that nigglet. Classic trailer trash.

>I'm learning to love the twists and turns life rollercoaster bullshit

Aka she regrets the fuck out of birthing a nigger but is in denial. Also, you dont know shit about life at 24. Her disappointed grandmother probably raises the kid anyway.

I wouldn't date a chick with dark eyes for fear of shit genes.

No.

No.

And not only that.

I would repeat publicly that "When you go black we don't want you back". Kids would learn something from her example.

Show all pics of her
The answer about child is obviously no.

>single mom
>family is everything to me
No it clearly isn't

I'd gas her child, then lynch her for treason to the White Race.

This is one of the most autistic things I've read all day.

I feel bad the kid will have a shit upraising

but no, definitely not

That filthy little nigger is fucking disgusting.

Look into it's evil little nigger eyes.

LOOK INTO THEM.

You can see all the suffering of the White Race.

Every problem we have ever faced, all contained in that smug-ass niggers expression.

Around Blacks never relax.

Abso-fucking-lutely not.

Also is right. NO fucking way that bitch is 24... she's 30ish.

I could probably make exceptions to my "no kids" rule if she had a very young white kid who could be raised as my own.... but I'd expect her to be a far better option than I otherwise could get if she didn't have kids. Having kids already is a HUGE turnoff, it doesn't make them necessarily undatable but they need to have some major good assets to make up for it.

And if they have black kids, kids by different fathers, older kids; that's a firm NO FUCKING WAY!

All these young women these days fuck around, treat marriage as disposable, wind up having kids by different fathers that leave; then they expect to still be able to play men for attention and not commit.... doesn't work that way. A bit of natural justice kicks in after they've had kids because their stock plummets.

I would have been interested in marrying my female best friend at 18.... but she wanted to play the field... now 15 years later she has 2 kids by different men and wants ME, I'm not interested in dating her at this point. I want a blank slate. I think it's causing major ego problems for her that she can't "play" men like she could when she was younger.

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=114416842

Lolnope

No.

-She is not ugly, but... how can you say? Borderline ugly. I'm not a 10/10, but I'm better than this.
-She is not 24 (lying bitch). If she is... OMG
-I can not touch a woman who fucked with a gypsy or a black guy.
-She seems she has mental problems
-I'll not raise an other man's baby, plus the kid is a nignog

So: If I have to choose between she and my right hand (actually I fap with my left, maybe it's a habit because of the mouse in the right hand) I would choose my hand everytime.

Mudshark. Needs to be killed.

Absolutely not.

Only if I loved them both

Why edge a kids hairline that young? Does he have that wolfman disease?

sheeeit, i dont even rase my 5 kids

>the bitch is nasty hope she finds a nignog who wi help raise the boy.

What fucking planet are you from? Niggers don't raise children. In fact, they'd go so far as to remain defiantly jobless to MAKE SURE they don't have anything to be taken as a child support payment (while they work slinging rock on the side). Interesting detail, nearly all species of apes the fathers have no part in raising kids, that's a uniquely human trait among primates.

She's clearly looking for a white man to bankroll the kid. She likely wants a white man to marry her and adopt her bastard chimp-spawn, who she can promptly divorce and collect on the child support. I've seen this happen a dozen times.

And shitty as it is, my own brother has fallen for this. He's adopted some lefties half-nig child (I had a strong internal moral conflict as to whether to attend the wedding or not). Though he's still with the woman, I suspect I know how this will play out.

why would someone brag about this...

no?

Maybe kill her, rape kid? Or sell/rent kid for sex? Is probably cheaper for peds than buying a ticket to niggeristan or Africa to fuck little nignogs there. Might as well make some money. Clearly the kids future ain't going anywhere and he'll probably be gangkilled before 18, might as well learn him how to make his own money selling his ass.

18+15= You're awfully old to be demanding a blank slate from a partner

Wtf

Yeah I'd raise him, raise him up in the tree by his neck for being a little nigger

"Learning to love the twists and turns" = nignog father left. What a big surprising twist.

Women who get knocked up by bad boys who then leave them for tighter childfree pussy are trash.

Use them to suck your dick but that's it, bitches like that are the crazy kind who stab the condom before pulling it out "for your convenience"

She made mistakes and should live with it, as a 25 year old man im not going to support someone elses fucking kid unless the kid was very young, white, and the dad died or some shit.

>"When you go black we don't want you back"
this is fucking gold!

No.

kek

>white women

>black kid

>no father

sounds about right

Reroll

tl;dr
> hovered qd but alas, friendzone
> shes just a slut who doesn't know a nice guy when she sees one
> 15 years later still not over her
> haha i bet shed love someone fantastic like me but NOPE shes got wrong priorities

dyke

Crazy ass bitch

rolling for this

>I slept with a black guy once to piss off daddy and it ruined my life but i don't wanna admit it
kek

>I'm learning to love the twists and turns life has been on this never ending rollercoaster.
Or in other words.
>I fucked up a lot and have countless regrets, but I still try to blame my surroundings and everyone else, so don't judge me.

>Raze her child
Yes

Well I think he means no kids, which is reasonable in my opinion. Why should he have to pay for others mistakes?

Terrible photoshop
>at least the kid is white

How can u cum with left?

Got eem, got eem good

Gh

In the old days this was like a free servant sex slave plus a bonus pickaninie just old enough to put to work, so I'd def go for it, bargain.

Now its some mad bitch, guaranteed cheater with a soon to be criminal nigger son.
Fuck that, shooting them would be a waste of ammo

Fuck no