Bacon Thread

>Bacon Thread
So this morning I had breakfast with a housmate and my housmate told me he likes his bacon chewy and limp. I told him I like it crispy almost to the point where its just about burning. Who is right and how do yall like your bacon?

I don't like bacon

the bacon needs to be unevenly cooked so it's crispy in parts and chewy in others

More interested in housemate. Dick pics please

how can ppl in america eat such fat and unhealthy shit for breakfast?

Crispy op

NOBODY IS FUCKING RIGHT ITS CALLED PREFERENCE YOU NARROW MINDED CUM BUCKET

Bacon has its benefits. Omega 3 fatty acids, for example. Same thing found in fish. What an unintelligent douche baggy comment.

I too enjoy strips of fat charred beyond recognition.

the correct answer lies somewhere in the middle

Lol /thread

i had turkey bacon this morning. it was satisfactory

Crispy and crumbled in my eggs, served on sourdough toast with just a sprinkle of freshly grated romano cheese.

Turkey bacon is satan's foreskin.

an apt description

america? in europe it gets done as well, bacon is just delicious with some bread and eggs

Crispy, so you are correct. And this is coming from a man who will spend 100 dollars on various packs of bacon in order to find which is my preference. That answer is Wright Brothers thick cut applewood smoked for the record. It has the best snap, meaty enough to hold it's own in a club sammich, and overall best flavor.

Pizza > all

This guy knows what hes talking about

You are correct, except the maple is superior to the applewood.

I tend to lean toward applewood smoked, I dont know why, but that has always been my preference

don't be insensitive, you know they're muslim now

Burn it to a crisp, brother

Maple ruins bacon. This is an indusputable fact. If you like maple bacon you have no taste.