When will Trump supporters realize that they were fucking rused...

When will Trump supporters realize that they were fucking rused? He isn't even in office yet and he's already degrading our nation. How could we vote for someone who doesn't believe in climate change? How could we vote for someone who is appointing alt-right leaders and supporters?

>inb4 liberal tears
>inb4 cucked or some other stupid shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjZwi_PJiio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sad attempt. she lost. get over it.

>When will liberals wake up and realize they are being bred out of existence by kikes.

>When will democrats understand that freedom only results in degeneracy of the people.

That's when Trump supporters will realize it.

They were not.Butt Hillary supporters were so triggered that be they still make Trump breads..It's very entertaining to watch..

I thought CTR was disbanded

I did. It's going to be hard getting over the shit that happens in the next 4 years.

Nothing you said makes sense.

Why'd I post this on Sup Forums? What did I expect?

He was a better candidate than Hilary Clinton in every way, shape, and form.

He's not even sworn in yet and he's already a better president than your nigger in every way, shape, and form.

You were spiteful and arrogant before the election but you lost. Now you're mad, and making a fool out of yourself.

I'm saying that humanity is fucked.

Thanks to the Western World, this entire planet is either being:

A. Cucked out of existence.
B. Turning into a 3rd world shithole.
C. Was always a shithole.
C. Has it's people become autistic obese sperglords protesting political correctness.

Boy do I miss eugenics.

There isn't a single politician in American history that didn't lie to get into office.

>"WE NEED TO DRAIN THE SWAMP!"
>Proceeds to create his own swamp

Classic Trump.

All politicians in the past 70 years did nothing for their nations.

There is no good left in this world, or at least they used to be better at hiding the fact that there never was good to be had in this world.

when the only reason you can criticize the current president is because of his skin collar, pathetic blue collar cousin fucker detected, Amurrican.

better than the alternative swamp

>hillary was going to save the trees
>who will save the trees now?
>we are literally dead

when they see the people he's appointing to pretty much every positin in the white house

this

Yeah call the president a nigger, that'll teach us. Trump has done nothing positive for America. Democratic voters are mad because Trump is the one who is spiteful and arrogant.

Do you think a former Goldman Sachs partner gives a fuck about you and your family? The incoming Secretary of Education is responsible for some of the problems in our public school system.

still trying kid?

Not the same guy,

But this nigger literally did more bad then good for America.

He worsened our relations with Russia even more,

Thanks to his attacks on Syria, we now have rapefugees in Europe, and soon coming to a community near you,

And thanks to him, our education and healthcare are further plummeting,

you should try euthanasia.

The phrase "Worse than Hitler" will now be replaced with, "Worse than Trump!"

Your point meant nothing.

>Oh I disagree with him, so I better tell him to kill himself, I'm sure that's going to make him change his mind!!!

Try harder, libcuck.

wasn't the concern a lack of qualified people?
now you're complaining?
wonder why she lost?
check the nearest mirror.

hasn't started yet.
responsible.
AND THE FUCKING SKY IS FALLING.

kinda knew it was too big of a word for a twelve year old.

The trees in this nation matter very little. In fact, any effort we make to conserve will do nothing to offset the damage done by China alone, not even accounting for the rest of the overpopulated 2nd world. Trump being president is very small potatoes on the global scale, if the science around global warming is to be believed. We're all fucked thanks to China and it's heading towards a global catastrophe.

By calling me a 12 year old, and continuing to ignore the actual points I made, simply strengthens by understanding of your intelligence, or should I say, lack of thereof.

The whole world is concerned.
America threw the world into the Great Depression (because American greed in a market lacking in regulation). America threw the world into the Great Financial Crisis (Because of American greed in a market lacking in regulation).
I had people close to me who suffered, through NO fault of their own, because some cucks in NYC wanted to snort cocaine and gamble with other people's money.

Now this shit.
America trumpets itself as being "The Great Democracy". It has shown itself to be too young and fucked up to be trusted with democracy.

The question is, will the rest of us pay the price again for Amerifuckistan fucktardary.

I know American reading this will protest. That is what you do. You ignore the truth.
That is why you have the first orange man as president.

Shills you've lost, the election is over.

Trump is our president.

Now fuck off.

>I gave my money to some jews in new york
>they stole it

maybe manage your own money next time

fucking cucks buying into memes. there hasn't been a single generation that hasn't been massively ass raped by other people managing their retirement for them and they keep buying into it.

you are better off burying $20 bills in a jar in your backyard than giving it to some jew buying enron stock and cashing out right before it crashes

Well they do belong to a party that hasn't helped them in the last 50 years. So they are still stuck on someone getting unfair treatment and how much welfare costs the US. Little do they know that someone on welfare does not live a good life or how much more the US gives companies in welfare. You will rarely hear a republican complain about that side of welfare but fuck the common people who paid in right?

Here's one phrase all Americans should be able to agree upon:

You can thank the Clintons and Obama for a Trump Presidency!

sure kid

expecting politicians to help.
wew lad.

>its the governments job to help people

leave me alone you fucking commie

Populism is the new rage, because "hey, let's elect a bilionnaire because that's so anti-system" sounds so clever.

You fucked up, America. You always despised mass-culture because that sounded like something the soviets would do, and now you fucked up.

You must have never been to another country and some politicians still do in the US. They just get painted with a bad name once they fight back. Smear tactics and such

You have to be so fucking ignorant that it must astound you psychiatrist.

You did not have to invest in Jew money to be hit the GFC.
Your ignorance is so fucking cunt like.
Normal people, who had no connect with the US all over the world paid a HUGE FUCKING PRICE because the world economy tanked.

YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU SHOULD RETIRED FROM THE FILED OF DEBATE.

>for the people by the people
>communism
Ok

>muh shekles
>they told me i was going to be a millionaire

This in-depth analysis has me begging for mercy.
>Fucking stupid

-Abraham Lincoln

Yeah a president that burnt down 50% of the country really "helped" the people

So your only objection was something that happened over a hundred years ago?

How autistic are you?

ITT: People who have never taken a higher level government or economics class.

Climate change: yes it's real, but not in the capacity that it's being sold to you. 10,000 years ago there was an Ice Age. Are you going to tell me that mankind time traveled to 8,000 BC and built a bunch of factories just so that in present day our shit would be all fucked up? Seems logical.

Alt-right leaders and supporters: It's obvious that leftist ideology is what has brought about the downfall of the West. Look back at the late 80s-early 00s. Racial division was no where near as promoted and endorsed by the MSM. Hell, you had people like Michael Jackson making GREAT music like: youtube.com/watch?v=zjZwi_PJiio

When a liberal ideology tries to take over, we become a regressive society. Any historian can tell you this and if you had half a brain, you could do some reading and see the truth for yourself.

I'll work it back through for you retard

>leave me alone communist
>abraham lincoln inspirational quote
>abraham lincoln was a fucking clown leave me alone communist

While the "Left" does have science on their side regarding their concern for "climate change" (with how reasonable the Anthropogenic aspect often lost).

The left's march on social issues IS highly ignorant of Evolution. Causing much of the strife we see today with a view that "equal opportunity must thus mean equal outcomes" -- WTF?

Sorry, men are naturally better hunters and women gathers you LeftTARDS!

"The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature" by Steven Pinker

That is one of the worst arguments Sup Forums has probably ever seen.
>leave me alone
>I need a safe space more than any liberal does

What does hunting have to do with government besides licensing. They are talking about rights.

Climate has always changed for natural reason. That does not contradict the fact that today's change is due to anthropic reasons. Actually, the present state of natural factors would tend toward a cooling climate, and it's the contrary that is observed.

tl;dr: present-day climat change is due to hulman activity, everybody who's informed agrees, but for some reason some politicians and their followers still disagree

>won't ever have to pay taxes because he is a NEET
>wonders why everyone doesn't wanna get ass raped by the man to give money to NEETs

why did you bother answering?

well if the shoe fits kid.

I work for a small business. If it weren't for the affordable care act, I wouldn't have any health insurance.
I live in a blue state and had 30+ plans to chose from, I have great coverage at a reasonable price.
Sorry all you red state folks who have shit to chose from, but the ACA helped me a shit ton.

It all depends on who does the study. There have been (((studies))) supporting both trends - cooling and warming.

The truth is, the Earth will do whatever the fuck it wants, just as it has for the last 4.8 billion years. Anyone who says anything different is trying to sell you something.

It's a universal in all of Anthropology studies ever. That men's roles have been Hunters and women have been Gatherers.

I was referring to men and women's brains are still archaic today for those roles -- generalizing of course.

Because you clearly don't follow politics and that's why they aren't doing better things. More eyes on a law and protests about it, the less likely it will go through.

always wondered what its like to think like a moron. thanks.

muh education

sure kid

Sure kid. Let me know when you want to stay on subject

> Trump has done nothing positive for America
Tell that to Vladimir Putin, who his trying to fix USA Russian relationships now that Trump is in.
Also he's not even president yet.
>YFW Trump who hasn't been in office yet has done more good than obama did in 8 years

you won't get elected that way. add cap and trade and its easy to see where this is going.

fingers must be too fat to type.

Just from our commander and chief President Donald Trump being elected, the world has gone two steps towards peace... More than Obama and his shitty president wannabe did and would have done (syria and russia)

i am on subject you fucking nigger

i am so sick of people calling tax breaks for business "corporate welfare"

how the fuck is NOT STEALING someones money welfare

lololololol
Again too stupid
>Your mother is call you for dinner
>Run along child

implying you know me?

Who let you out of your containment board

sure kid;)

poor bait mate

Which proves ctr wasn't fucking present on Sup Forums you fucking idiot

>It's a universal in all of Anthropology studies ever. That men's roles have been Hunters and women have been Gatherers.

>I was referring to men and women's brains are still archaic today for those roles -- generalizing of course.

quoted my reply cause my noob ass just figured out how to reply to specific posts :p

Do you realize you are inviting shit posting retards from pol

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Can't wait for all the white trash who voted for him to get fucked in the ass and left for dead outside in the cold.

Sup Forumslack here. must be shit posting because my views don't agree with your, eh mr leftist?

>the next 4 years.

People still think he is only going to get a single term? Thats cute.

Even liberals who've voted the part since the 70s have begun to just not vote or vote against their party. This isn't some bizarre trend, they've lived long enough to see the fruition of their votes; they've fucked themselves over.

Not everyone is born a winner, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't bust our ass to not be the loser.

Liberal ideology is exactly the opposite: everyone is a winner and therefore equal to all others. Reality is rough bastard and it doesn't care about who it bites. They've bred laziness and societal schisms throughout the US.

I remember when I could walk through San Diego and San Francisco without being assaulted with gender equality drabble founded on mental instability, blunt lies, and lack of confidence. All for calling someone "she" or "he." No one should have to self-censor themselves because another makes up absurd genders and unique identifiers for themselves.

I'm glad some of the younger generations recognize this mass indoctrination of mental issues and voted accordingly, regardless of political affiliations and values.

Take it to /pol fuck stick.

>oh no we have pro-business leaders
>not enough fags and transgenders
>no one wants to create "carbon taxes"
>literally the end of the world

how retarded do you need to be to believe that Russia's interests are also western interests?
Putin will make US his bitch and proceed on his criminal path while you faggots kiss his ass for the glory of Exxon

mono-syllabic retort masquerading as intellectual argument.
You must be an American.

why? Sup Forums is more bigoted and narrow minded than Sup Forums. And that is saying a lot. Fucks sake Sup Forums janitors actually delete threads with opinions different from their own.

Conservatives actually believe this

>Trump has done nothing positive for America

Before the man has even taken office...

>stock market setting records
>several countries want to open peace talks
>1000+ jobs saved from going to mexico
>several countries willing to talk about NFTA

and thats all while he is only president elect.

Oh wait those are good things so im sure obama did all them right?

If you already gave up on politics, you never were interested.

I guess if you don't care about human rights or the environment you should be pretty happy

Classic pol thinking. If I don't like pol I must be a leftist. Now back to pol with you or fap to something on b

I think its funny that all of the liberals have been told to act like we are in the cold war or some shit

Fuck off back to Tumblr Faggot!

hilarious how after shitting on Cruz and Hillary about Goldman Sachs "owning" them, Trump just gave Goldman Sachs full control of the treasury

Also, pretty much all his cabinet are retards or people who worked their entire life against the department they are going to lead.
You retards will learn the hard way, if you ever learn.

Sure thing.

>building a wall in the rain

Yeah trump is stupid enough to do that.