What does santa's handwriting look like?

What does santa's handwriting look like?
I'm trying to wrap these golden presents for my ungreatful kids (they are from santa) but I don't know what handwriting to use...

super high calibur calligraphy

Have a friend write it, that way they're less likely to recognize the handwriting. Not that it really matters.

I have no friends though...

>ungreatful

How about you finish conquering fifth-grade spelling before you try to internet, son.

16x new romans.

sucks to be you

Fuck you I'm drunk!

Of course you are.

Pour my beer down the sink I got more in the trunk. Fuck you Im drunk, fuck you I'm drunk, and I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk.

Seriously though fuck you

I guess you guys never had a golden present as a kid...

Don't gaslight your own fucking kids.

He prints all his labels out now. Too many to write, obviously.

What does that mean? Some inbred fucking tradition involving gold wrapping paper?

I'm not at that level yet bro, just at the level where you end up here, asking for Saint Nick's hand writing...

Cursive

We're not bros if you're too stupid to realize your kids don't give one single fuck about the handwriting on the box, they just wanna tear the fuckin thing open.

Pretty good at writing stuff, forged all my sick notes in school myself, worked every time...

It's nice though

Well it was nice getting feedback, I hope Saint Nick delivers you all golden presents this yule tide season!

All Santa taught me is that even loved ones will lie to you. Even to make someone happy, I don't think it's cool to elude the truth.

write it in cum, thats how santa would do it