Reminder to CTR shills

reminder to CTR shills

>can only cry about it
>CTR shills

The election is over. No one is still fighting for Hillary. She was just the lesser of two evils for a lot of people.

You're wrong about what we can do though. We can make sure his legacy in history is that of failure, shame and embarrassment and hopefully once his first term is up and he's ousted he'll realize that his soul is garbage and his greatest endeavor was a failure and he'll an hero.

Merry christmas faggot.

You're... Your're Godamn right.

>hurr durr memes

People like you should be sterilized.

Daily Reminder

>You're wrong about what we can do though. We can make sure his legacy in history is that of failure, shame and embarrassment and hopefully once his first term is up and he's ousted he'll realize that his soul is garbage and his greatest endeavor was a failure and he'll an hero.
Wew this copypasta sure is salty

The real fun will be getting him to lose in historic proportions come 2020 by someone we've never heard of!

>MEMES LOL
>DANK MEMES
>EVERYTHING IS MEMES
>MY MIND IS MEMES

Please get AIDS

kek

Who wants to take bets on when the war will start?

>Please get AIDS
You already have, normie. Keep on with the salt, faggot.

It will start in your mind. RACE WAR NOW. KILL ALL BLACKS

Not where but when good sir. You think it'll be a civil war? Not enough weaponry and food supplies for the people. We don't even farm anymore. We'd need to completely take over and even that is unlikely because guns.

The war will not happen it's all in your dreams, faggot.

It's going to be great. Trump will fail miserably and the voters will learn that he isn't actually populist. In 2020 you can expect a social democrat like Sanders to win, not a corporate fuck like Trump or Clinton.

Another reminder to all liberals...

>get told to gb2reddit by a newfag

Jesus christ

You know, I didn't really have a horse in this race. I didn't like Hilary back when bill was president, and I never had any strong feelings either way about trump. But you guys are really beating a dead horse at this point..

Anyone who's been an adult for enough elections knows that the president is just a face to blame or to cheer for. We live in a system of checks and balances.

>we don't even farm anymore

Speak for yourself, user. A lot of people in rural America still grow a lot of their own food.

>Jesus christ
>thinks oldfag
You haven't proven yourself, "oldfag" Rper

I mean, yeah she lost. But what's your point?

Are you trying to make it seem like she lacks something?

She lost because the right amount of voters in the right places were not capable of understanding the hypocritical, consequential, underqualified, divisive, and deceitful candidate for what he was. They bought it, an now they will suffer under an economy that strains them even harder, and the rest of the world will suffer for various similar and separated reasons, and they will still blame it on the liberals who will at this point have little to no top-level institutional power.

I can't wait until WV, Pa, In, etc... all collapse. I will have a short laugh and then move on with trying to solve actual global problems, but inside I will be glowing with amusement and dignation and righteousness.

That'll feed ten people. Ten people can't win a war.

Fucking this, I live in WV, and there is just blind support for trump only because of coal.

You don't know a lot about farming do you? One man could grow a crop to feed ten people. Most of it is a family ordeal, we pulled 3000lbs of potatoes alone out of the ground this harvest with only 3 men including myself in a plot not even the size of a football field, and that's just the potatoes.

im sure the world will switch to 18th and 19th century technology any day now.

It's not enough to feed the rebellion.

Coal isn't even a viable long-term fuel source anymore, let alone a sustainable one (and this is sustainability in the sense independent of environmentalism, as in sustainable unto itself).