Why do you Cucks still not believe the truth...

Why do you Cucks still not believe the truth? Give me one good piece of evidence that disproves the existence of a flat earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74mhQyuyELQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
youtu.be/mUxmCXSmtVo
youtu.be/XHGKIzCcVa0?t=14m24s
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=74mhQyuyELQ

>Implying that isn't a hologram

> t. Trump voter

>Implying we aren't living in a computer generation

Like the thread is obv bait, but think about it.
Who the fuck would actually benefit from hiding the truth of the earth being flat? What and who benefit?

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

You are all wrong. Clearly the earth is the form of a pyramid.

You bring your claim to the table with zero evidence. Get out.

Gravity
Earth's rotation
Earth's curvature
The only cucks are those that believe flat earth theory.

what about the ones that believe a square earth

I can't comprehend that at all.
It's spherical and that should be it.
Feels like a meme

>square
I thought they believed it is cubed

bait thread, let it die

foucault pendulum

So the Sun ist round, the moon ist round but the Earth is flat?

'hologram'

>feels like a meme

There's a good reason for that.

youtu.be/mUxmCXSmtVo

Skip to 1:35

youtu.be/XHGKIzCcVa0?t=14m24s
Checkmate

and hiding it for 2,500 years.

hell, *who* could ever keep something like that secret for that long. utterly impossible, before you even look at the simple laws of physics and geology.

Lol do you have any fucking idea what kind of structure the earth would need if it were a fucking rotating disk?

Oh. Hey also. Retrograde motion 8^)

GPS systems- The satellites in orbit must be time-corrected due to the fact they're a lot further away from Earth's gravity source than those on the surface. If you're a flat earther, then you believe that GPS's are all fake...somehow... but anyone can track the satellites in orbit and the ones geostationary.

See, it's the simple things that fuck up the flat earthers. I thought they all moved on to pizzagate awhile ago.

>Give me one good piece of evidence that disproves the existence of a flat earth.

not how this works, tim

Post yfw people actually fall for low tier disinfo

What do people have to gain by lying about the shape of the Earth? There's nothing in it for anyone.

A more important question is, why do people deny centuries of evidence in favor of a silly conspiracy theory?

My take- They look around their boring lives and think "there must be more to the world than this". Then they see some stupid theory, and suddenly, they're in on a Great Secret. It's everyone ELSE that's some sheep. They feel they matter, suddenly. Their once boring life finally has purpose.

This goes for flat earthers, alien reptile overlords, chemtrails, whatever you want. It's THIS type of person who falls for it.

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html?m=1

The Earth isn't flat. It's not even level. Mountains are the clue to that one.

Chemtrails have actually happened before. Not saying every trail is chemicals but we have multiple instances of the governments dumping chemicals onto populations through the air in the past to see what would happen.

How does that picture work?
I mean the science behind it, not the rapey stuff.

Indeed, but most conspiracy theories usually involve an evil group of people controlling things for their own gain.

Hiding the fact that the Earth is round serves what purpose exactly? At least the other conspiracy theories give you a reason to be worried.

Wrong way round, nimrod.
You have to prove your point.
We already know the earth is spherical.
The freakin' greeks knew it.

why havent we gone back to the moon in 50 years?

Anyone ever tested it? If it's flat, we could essentially jump off the planet. People have sailed all around the world and that shit has never happened. This is actual bait tho and that's the hilarious part

Aliens nig

If the Earth is round then how come we're not constantly rolling around?

Roundfags btfo

antarctica covers the world.

if the world is flat how come we are not flat

Thanks for your contribution. Anything else you might wanna add?

Whatever you say Trumpkin

Ships disappear over the horizon by descending out of view, and not simply getting too far away to see. All done?

Explain sunlight, if light goes in all directions then how can you experience night if we have a sun.