Turks = Alpha, hard working immigrants who return to their homeland

Turks = Alpha, hard working immigrants who return to their homeland

Arabs and Maghrebis = Criminals who are on welfare, dumb and wont return to their homeland

Learn the difference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jm26GgWzpP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This used to be true my dear mehmet, however since erdogan you guys have shown your power level.

can someone tell me the history of turks in germany.
surely it they couldn't have ALWAYs been bad. I never heard about them until recently

Why are you still here then?

TURKS WUZ ARYANS N SHIET

What's the history behind the "DONER" restaurant chain?

we send workers to west germany in the 60's.
Most good folk returned back after the treaty ended and/or when they got enough money for their families back home.
The ones that wanted to leech off from welfare stayed

>surely it they couldn't have ALWAYs been bad
First generation was okay, since they rather kept to themselves and for the most part didnt really bother to ask for gibs. Second and Third generation are way worse since they always brag about the WEWUZ-stories and go fullBinladen while they never ever have stepped onto Turkish soil.

There werent alot at first.Mostly because no turk knew german back then, and travelling outside turkey was a VERY rare occurence.But as the leech's started to have children there their numbers grew.But the more important thing was that, when turks first went to germany, it was usually men, sometimes small families.The ones that stayed there also started to invited their extended families to live in germany.
And since most of them were factory workers, they lived close to factories. As more and more uneducated anatolshits started to move to germany and start creating turkish streets, the requirement to learn german grew less and less important, which meant that with every generation they went even more dumber.
The shitty part is that they are SO dumb at this point that none of them can even speak turkish at an acceptable level.Their mindset is stuck at the 60's backward anatolian towns, living at the backend of civilization.

I feel sorry for the germans but hope that they will never return here.Its hard to tolerate even the ones that come here for vacation.

The funny thing is the older ones can't speak german either although they've lived here for 50 years. They young ones also have heavy accents because they only speak turkish with their families.

>Turks in Germany
WALLAH I love Islam Mohammed is the best PBUH but I also love Atatürk Turkey is the greatest nation in the world moruk Erdogan is the greatest leader even though the only time I've ever left my shitty ghetto in NRW and went to Turkey was on holiday when dad drove his used BMW through our village in Anatolia lan Turkey will conquer the world we created Germany so be grateful

truly the greatest enrichment

a turk in germoney? Holy shit, that must be a rare sight, it must be lonely up there, but since the recent arrive of your fellow tribesmen, i'm sure it is better for you now. Keep on fighting the good fight.

Its kind of (barely) acceptable for some old ass anatolian townsman to not learn german, but you would guess that their children would have learned it in school.
Anyway gas them all before they return plz

I can never understand nationalistic diaspora. Specially the ones that live in europe.

its fucking common sense that you are nationalistic as a diaspora you will never be seen as a german when you are a turk.

oh and also, from what i know the cream of the crop that migrated to germany, got alot of money and learned german migrated to austria rather than coming back to turkey.

Then go live in turkey? I don't understand why they bother to stay when they fucking love the shit out of the old country?

>I can never understand nationalistic diaspora
Arabs, Armos, Kurds, Turks, Iranians, variations of Slavs (esp from the Balkans). Its kinda the same with all of them tbqh

Same reason why your black powah! americans aren't interested in migrating to Africa.

Most immigrants work for a house in their homecountry since they lived like poor fucking peasants in a tiny house. They retire in their homecountry they won't stay in germany their whole life.

Apples to oranges my fellow white man.

Hmm

HAHAHAHA

They don't really love their old country. They left because they couldn't fit in.
Only abroad they can claim pride and normality without looking like worthless misfits.

T. someone who doesn't even know what a "gabagool" is even supposed to be.

>They retire in their homecountry they won't stay in germany their whole life.
bullshit.

Not really.
A pretty big amount of them buys houses in Turkey to rent them and save their retirement in Turkey.

I'm quite envious. 60k€ for a beautiful house in turkey you can earn quite fast here compared to the 500k it would cost here. With the German Pension you live like a king in Turkey and just like a poor old man here.

LOL

>argentina
>white
not so different reasons, they idealize the "old country" want the comfy life and the gibsmedat money.

Fuck, why do I have to explain this to a fellow white man. Oh right.

Anyway, blacks have been here since the country was founded. They develop their own culture, and cant fucking remember what the old country is. They where never immigrants, they where slaves. Whatever old country/deep cultural ties died a fucking long time ago.

Most go the route of creating their own thing and praising to no fucking end, it has nothing to do with whatever fucking tribe their great, great, great, great grandfather was shipped off from.

Have you ever seen a turk in your life?

I love Turkbros :3

No you dont, traitor.
(hdp is a kurdshit party)

I hate kurds. Nuke them.

youtube.com/watch?v=jm26GgWzpP4

I live in BW, do you need any more information?
Have seen plenty of the gud/okaish to the WUZ-types through my life tbqh

>housing literal soviet dogs
Shame on you suomi

t. roachcoach

My city is like 30% turkish and I've never encountered one.

I went to the Kindergarden with them. To school with them. I ate at their homes since half of my friends where them. I studied with them and now I work with them. I met hundreds of them. Not one was even close to the descriptions here.

Turk in berlin sells kebab on plate,notice that people are too busy to eat while sitting,puts the the kebab in bread -> Döner

>I've never encountered one
Gud for you, its kinda tiring at this point. Dont get me wrong, I am not saying that they are all like that. However Half of the turkish Wymynz I see in the streets are wearing their scarf right now, which like 5 years ago, was quite uncommon here. Have also met ones who wont shake hands or like I said, with all the WUZ-stories, both in school and also at some "demonstrations" against Armenians or the involvment in the ME or whatever

Not him but those women are most likely arabs. Turks and Iranians arent really religious.

>döner is a alamancı invention
Jesus fucking christ.

you're unironically right

The problem is that kurds and turks get confused because most kurds have a turkish passport. In the 80s alot of kurdish crime families were being BTFOd in Turkey so they came to germany. Look up the underboss of Berlin, a lebanese kurdish crimeboss. Turks aren't really that bad here.

It is. Not the kebab but the act of putting it in a bread with special ingredients

>probably a turk living in Germany

>ut those women are most likely arabs
Nope, they are. Turks with their language and their "-üz"-sounds are quite easy to spot 2bqh

I dunno man.
They started off nicely, but then began to beat up German kids in schools for being German.
Pretty fucked up situation. Turks and lefties are even defending this for some weird reason.

Fucked up world,