How hard is it to adopt children in the US? I want to avoid diapers and staying up all night with a screaming infant...

How hard is it to adopt children in the US? I want to avoid diapers and staying up all night with a screaming infant, so I would like to get her around age 7-8

I don't think I'm ever going to get a gf again and I just want a child I can teach stuff to and give them a good life and shit

>I just want a child I can teach stuff to

> I would like to get her around age 7-8

For the love of god OP don't get a kid

costs a shit load of money and only people with stable marriages and careers and secure living conditions will be accepted. don't bother trying

I think I'm ready for the responsibility. I'm 28 and have a good job and a nice house in the country

sorry, you're going to need a wife or a fag partner

single men aren't allowed to adopt or foster because men are sexual deviant predators and only women who are thoroughly innocent can be trusted to single handedly take care of vulnerable children

You sound like you wanna do other things to this child

>I just want a child I can fuck in the mouth and pussy and train to be my anal pet
FTFY

Niggers never get adopted. You will have a hard time getting a smart as I am baby or hard working white baby though.

God damn it op , no one in there right mind will give you some random child.

you say you want responsibility , yet you want to skip some of the most vital steps.

kill yourself

as long as you're not fussy, i'm sure they'll be more than happy to offload these things

>A 28 old single male that doesnt think about getting a gf ever. adopting a little gurl
Yeah, everything its wrong with that plan

This, it's insane how much cash you have to pour into it, my best friend and his wife are incapable of having their own kid so they went through the whole process and adopted an infant, don't know exactly how much they had to spend but I know it was close or over 10k according to what he's let me know..

But after the first year he had the kid, his tax return went from 3-4k to 25k..

... and you post that pic as an example of what you are going to teach them? Ahem.

no its nothing like that. i just needed a picture about adoption that people would recognize

>Go to africa
>Exchange ipod for one
>DONE

isnt it against the law to discriminate against people based on gender?

>be me
>grill
>sexual deviant predator
>want a shota to tease and a loli

Sounds like I already won the game

No

Me too user, let's get gay married to increase our odds

you made that up

You dont wanna gf and u want an 8 year old girl to adopt. Come on OP just find the therapy before u actually molest somone

Discrimination is only allowed if you are white or a male, and if you are unlucky enough to be both it's gg no re.

according to this fuck wad

I know what you're trying to do.

>men are sexual deviant predators and only women who are thoroughly innocent can be trusted to single handedly take care of vulnerable children

Being this ignorant, women are just driven as men are.

I was actually thinking about this too. Only now I realised that this thing about grown single man adopting a child is somehow twisted

The real question is can two male sexual predators pretend to be gay, get married and then adopt a couple of lolis?

so now you're a normie?

>That feel when you aren't a sexual predator but also don't want to chance a wife who can leave you and take your money and kids just because she's a woman

Life is fucking stupid

why not?

Well, I know who I'm adopting

Damn need me some like this

damn id have one riding my cock and the other on my face

Jesus Christ, it's like their asking for pedos.

Any guys on here wanna give it a go? We can get married and then get a little girl

Its only against the law to discriminate against women

Kek that shit has to be fake

This whole thread has me dyin

PEDO-PEDO-PEDO:::::PI PI PI

we might have to act gay in front of cps officials. can you pull that off?

I refuse to put my penis inside you, but you can butt fuck me if we need to prove our love.

sure, just give me some of your cum and i'll let it drip out of the corners of my mouth when i'm answering their questions

ITT sjws and right wing psychopaths both show how sexist and cucked they are (respectively) by assuming that the only reasons reason a man can want to adopt a child is to fuck it.

This. This is proof that both parties are owned by the same people.

You're all a bunch of fucking marks.

>be pedos
>get married to get little girl
>accidentally fall in love with each other
>raise little girl in loving family home
>she gets a great childhood instead of molested

you never know..

OP just die.
you are not just a faggot, because of this thread
you are the main reason why Sup Forums exist.
the irresponsible overambitious want to be parents arseholes.
you must to kill yourself and stop trying to recreate yourself. you fucking cancer

Or you could learn how to read between the (VERY THIN) lines and KNIW when OP is baiting you. Way to give weight to obvious shit posting.

You're fucking gross, tin hat retard

>Wants to adopt child without putting in work.
I don't think you'll be a good father just by "teaching them shit."

I'd watch that sitcom

woodberry

So then. Just be yourself

> makes huge unwarranted sexist cucked assumption

> proves my point

Op wants a child bride.

> I just want a child I can teach stuff to

Who wants to fuck a nigger tho

I mean raise a nigger tho

Spot on mate

I KEK'ED SO HARD

Nigga. This is clearly a bait thread to make some fellow anons laugh, and the only thing you could contribute was
>muh sheeple

took 5 minutes to load
worth it
kek'd hard

Those are quality quads right there

No, we're are men and all men are either pedos or latent pedos because primates like us exist for fuck.

Somebody once did this.
I remember an article about a white guy and an Asian guy who adopted a white kid.

A while later I read an article about those same 2 people getting busted in a paedophile ring

I want her

Look up the laws in your state about having a surrogate pregnancy. You pay a woman to have a baby for you.

I know you said you don't want a baby, but this way you won't get a kid who is permanently fucked up from abuse and neglect.

Yeah i remember something about that wasn't it Australia ?

This, get a pup OP and raise that instead.

Little too old, but otherwise perfect

Omg How I can adopt her ?

Riiiggghhhtttt

it's bullshit but I can see those in charge thinking that way. a single dude wanting to adopt a kid would be automatically assumed to be a pedofile or something

lol dis tread doh

>What's sarcasm?

That has to be pedobait, fuckin read the text. Basically saying she will initiate the fornication

Does it have a furnished basement with a hidden sub-basement?

>teach stuff

>single male
>browse Sup Forums
>i want to adopt a girl

0% chance

>so I would like to get her around age 7-8

think twice op, you're going on a dark road

I feel we need to get creative

How do you know he isn't a totally genuine hipster ?

First we need to know if you are open minded to clothing optional lifestyles, and how do you plan on dealing with her need for physical contact when expressing affection?

No problem with clothing lifestyle.
And we can cuddle but teach her what sexual contact is, and how it is supposed to be not with family. She is 14, she will understand.

im not a pedo so children do not sexually exicte me. i could hug 100 naked children with my penis rubbing up against them and still not get a boner

K

bae?

muh dick

She gon' get it !

As a single guy? Pretty challenging.

Adoption agencies might not even talk to you. They typically prefer college educated, married couples who are in good health and have good credit.

There are also a lot of fees that get pushed in there, adoption can be very expensive depending on where you go.

bottom one looks like glen after negan tapped him

What a monstrous thing to say

>grill

Marry me op and we will breed

This

You are better off knocking someone up and just doing the hard parenting stuff. If you can't handle it, then you can be a scumbag dad like people usually do.

lolz

Lol

Dude bullshit. I'd get a boner from that and I'm not a pedo.

Well human civilization does come from Neanderthal genes

>thread image is from "lolita"
>nobody gets the joke

No only against women, flamboyant gays, and blacks.