Cat Destroyed
> Be me
> Got a new cat
> It acted total degenerate
> Always stole food from the plate
> Hidden under the couch from day 1
> Appeared as soon if the fridge opened
> Got me pissed form its predator behavior
> Ate so much from the garbage that it shitted its gravel full with at least 20+ giant dumps a week
> I started punish the cat
> Cat started to make the walls dirty and putting its claws in everything it could destroy
> I grabbed the cat an put his nose in the shit and pie it did everywhere in my house
> In the first months he used the cat gravel to shit in
> Started to use an chineese nipple taser at his nose to give him punishment
> Started to open the fridge at night and ate all my bacon to shit its gravel full with diarrhea for about 2-3 weeks
> Started to give it showers to show my dominance
> Started to run away and cry at nights by closed doors for 2 weeks
> Started to get irritated by this domesticated predator
> Started to use his nails to hurt when I wasn't alert and just playing with it
> Grinds my gears
> Throwed the cat under the shower
> Cat stated to chimp the fuck out
> Started to use man force to gave him showers.
> Was ways stronger than I ever thought
> Started to hit my cat with the fist
> And hit my cat under the shower so hard it started to flush out diarrhea by the 5 hit with my fist
> Now cried out loud and meowed and began becoming chimp if I locked it up in any cage.
> Than this one night
> I kicked my cat, grabbed it by its neck and almost choked it.
> Than I dragged it over a wet floor of the shower cabin an punched it with full force.
> I throwed the cat to the wall for about 5-8 times.
> I put his nose in the gravel bin in his own shit.
> Throwed it from the stairs and kicked it 3 times full hit.
> I opented the front door and closed it fast to get its tail stuck.
> Cat went chimpx1000E20 and I released its tail after more than a minute.
> Found it under a car.
> Chased it and kicked it over the street ....

I killed it. Not at instance but I never let it in again. Without food or the warmth a cat would survive in. I never saw it again after I kicked it for at least 5 minutes over the street and it ran away. Am I a cat hater ???

Nah

Consider suicide

yea yea, nobody likes you

kek what a fail human you are. Nobody wants to be around you OP.

>cat gravel
>Chinese nipple taser

I feel like you live in some weird ass alternate universe.

Also you deserve to be taken up a logging road and summarily executed in the ditch with a 1911, but that's maybe just me.

If this isnt bait, i truly, deeply wish you will die slow, painful, alone, sad, by the hands of your worst fear.

Cat only shows such behavior if he was taught to (aka abused before you got it) fuck you

Why did you get a cat, were you unaware that your psycho butt hurt level was so high that you'd project your issues onto this animal? It's time for you to depart this planet sir.

Aaaaaand I just reported you to the Denver police for animal cruelty. Enjoy your 20 minutes of twitter fame Roger White.

nah ,cats can be assholes but .they dont grow nice unless you get them erally early kitten or be nice ,
> Started to use an chineese nipple taser at his nose to give him punishment
> Started to open the fridge at night and ate all my bacon to shit its gravel full with diarrhea for about 2-3 weeks
> Started to give it showers to show my dominance
> Started to run away and cry at nights by closed doors for 2 weeks
> Started to get irritated by this domesticated predator
> Started to use his nails to hurt when I wasn't alert and just playing with it
this shit is retarded af ,pls dont get another one
animals dont work your way by showing your dominance idiot ,they just fear and hate you

Cool story bro.

Top kek goes to OP

you're going to die one day, dead forever and theirs nothing you can do about it, you will die.

And the last thing he shall see will be the cats, eyes glowing as they circle and close in.

How many dicks have you sucked today? Its like you dont even like artistic works of fiction.

Have you considered getting another cat if you killed your last one?

You type like a fucking Chinese. Learn English, retard.

When you get to whatever alternate reality hell you will go to, that cat will be there waiting for you.

Seriously though, your greentext made me feel like I was having a stroke.

Dude, he's obviously not American.

Full blown autism

> And hit my cat under the shower so hard it started to flush out diarrhea by the 5 hit with my fist

Don't know why, but keked.

But why would you be this degenerate? You should get some help. Seriously.

>has shitty childhood
>angry adult now
>takes his agression out on small animals
>will likely claim I'm wrong
>everyone knows user had daddy issues and likes hurting things smaller than him in an attempt to make himself feel better about years of abuse from his father
>also confirmed to be a raging faggot

I used to think I liked cats too till I went through the same thing as you. I never want to have a pet ever again cause of my own autism.

this is 4ch how I liked it

Would love to do that with ur disgusting whore mom fucking sand nigger kys mahmod

best thing I've read on Sup Forums in a long time. I tip my hat to thee, sir
(and dubs to boot)

>chineese nipple taser
how NOT to bait

>Went to four different places looking for a kitty with my gf
>At the final place I picked up the one colored kitty out of a nest of white ones
>Instantly cuddles in my arms, & we fall in love
>Proceed to spoil her, take her for drives
>Cuddle her while being locked in my room for the first 4 months
>Now we let her run around the house during the day with my roommates kitty that's just a few weeks younger
>She absolutely loves us, & treats us as a mommy, & daddy
>She comes when we call
>She cuddles with us whenever we want
>She loves her belly rubbed ever since I would put my hand around her tummy when she was a tiny kitten
>Gets wet food almost every night when we have dinner
>My gf cannot of the store with getting her a new toy

Pic related
>My family

wet food? i dunno why but that made me cringe jesus
this cat has you cucked....

This is how you cat

My princess deserves the best faggot.

Yes the 2 week old fuck is ready for its next dominant owner. It will go under the same regime. Lets hope this one is trained

Cats don't go for that dry ass dog-food crunchy shit dumbass. Kek at you internet tough guys with this 'cuck' shit, fuck around dude.

Ching
Chong
Wong

I bet you think the turds it leaves for you to clean up are cute

Such butthurt

So if you get another cat be sure to keep us updated. Righteous keks with this thread

I got her covered litter box with filters.
Out of sight out of mind until I clean in.
& Im allergic. I've gotten used to her but the litter fucks me up.
So I'll toss it all in one go, or my lady will scoop it out.

What's the problem?

It's best for the cat to alternate wet and dry food.

If you don't want what's best for your cat, why even get a cat in the first place?

sure

>trying this hard to troll

whys it best? you think the cat cares? all it knows is this person is feeding me

Fucking this, though I feed my cats both.

Using the word cuckold incorrectly is a giveaway that you're a tool.

>this word sounds cool and I like the guy I heard say it!! I bet it will hurt the feelings of person I'm using it against.

Get off the fucking bandwagon.

>Started to open the fridge at night and ate all my bacon to shit its gravel full with diarrhea for about 2-3 weeks

Lol I found this entertaining.

The kitty owner here

I really thought gravel was coming out your cat's asshole for a while. The stuff they shit in is called litter fucktard.

>my lady
wtf

I have three, and only one boy shows any kind of affection. The other two are females just conspire against me and cling to my two roommates because they too are female..

Regardless of cats though, I doubt the other user has ever been given any kind of love..

Some guys have things other than their hand to satisfy their sexual urges, google it.

>being this out of touch

The cat's belly knows, you autistic moron.

Mixed food is good for the cat's health.

Go eat nothing but crunchy bread for the rest of your life and see if you enjoy it.

lol

The cat won.

That's why she has you.

At first you'll think that's a compliment. Then you'll realize you don't know how to use commas.

Kys it's a fucking cat who gives a fuck

lol

Not him, but the majority of the modern world does. In most places you can get more time for beating a cat or a dog than beating a human.

Fucking kek

This broken English reminds me of that copypasta about the Russian having gay sex with an American and then phoning his mom as he ejaculates

>feeds cat food to the cat
LOL joo nigger cucked xD
Consider suicide

what the actual fuck is wrong with you
don't get an animal you don't understand you moron

Fucking this, the cat wanted out, and got just what it wanted..

However, you should never treat any animal like OP did. Even hunters try to kill an animal more humane than you treated that cat.

Well hopefully you die slowly from ass cancer

lmao

kek'd a lot thanks user

What's up nigger!
I hope you literally get ass raped until your asshole is so raw and bloody, that your sphincter's only option now is to become a pink sock. Anal prolapse nigger, that's correct.

>pic of my son