How often do you shave your dick?

How often do you shave your dick?
What's your technique?

I shaved my dick few days ago for my first time ever. It felt amazing, very soft and smooth. Much more sensible too, i can get an erection just caressing it.

Today hair was growing up again and my skin was irritated. I shaved again but it was way harder and i almost cut myself.
any advice?

Also, shaved or trimmed? What do you like more?

Faggot.

Supposed to be a forrest down there. be a man

It was a forest, but then i tried. Have you ever tried it?
The smoothness dude... it's real!

Today i didn't shave it well. I was achieving something like pic related and then i stopped.

I've done it a few times, never had a problem. I'm shaving during a shower with a 2 blades. The biggest problem I encounter is not being able to see if everything is shaved

When it's getting itchy, it's time to shave.
Use a sharp razor, and I prefer conditioner to shaving gel/cream. Be fucking careful.

This picture is the most true thing ever.

OP, it sucks but shaving the pubes everyday is hell on earth, it simply can't be done. At least, that's how it is for me and you confirmed it so I'm assuming it's the same for everyone else as well.

Just slice at it very fast with a straight razor, the faster you cut the less time you are exposed to the blade and therefore you're less likely to cut yourself.

use one razor in each hand for maximal efficiency.

My pubic area can never be down to the skin it just leaves stubble and red bumps so I don't shave.

How much should i wait to achieve the same sense of softness sensibility?

It doesn't matter if i should wait a month or something, it was really sensible and i wanna feel that sensation again. even if doesn't last long.

Nigga you crazy? What if you cut yourself?
Going fast looks very dangerous. The first time i did it i was going as slow as possible.

>insert sonic memes here

make sure that everything is realy clean down there and you take a new pare of boxers if you shave .... also you realy got to make sure that everything stays clean cuz ... when you shave you pores open and its easy to baktirea to get in there so .... if you get cum onto your fresh shaved forgarten ... clean it again

ohh what i forgot ... do not shave "against" the directin you hair is growing it will make everything worse ...

Trim it down as much as possible then use a electric razor for hair to shave the rest.

Shave the safe areas

Take an electric buzzer to the danger areas

i already fucked it up, nice to know

To be honest I don't really know. I get little cuts almost every time. When you get down to the skin and make it smooth, it really doesn't matter, you'll always run the risk.

For some reason it just seems to be exacerbated when you do it the next day. Sorry I can't be any more helpful.

Well, I should say when you wait a couple days. If you keep up with that shit religiously, you should be fine.

Shaved it once, genuinely missed having pubes. I like to sort of fiddle with them when I'm on my own in bed, and when it was shaved it I just really felt the absence. Swore I would never do it again, though I do trim if I think I might get laid.

how much do you trim?

I can't shave
The hair is literally everywhere
It's on my balls too
I can't shave my balls, I'd probably cut them off or something

In my 30s,I've actually freaked a few femanons with a shorn pube area,some asked if I'd had a louse problem,kek.Now I simply trim up with my Braun beard device.Any more smooth a gooch and I'd suspect a dude want's some homo sex these days....

I thought the same, then i impulsively tried it for no reason (i'm a KV and i don't have a gf).
Balls are not a problem fam, just don't pressure with the razor. Shaving your dick is way harder.

do not shave against the grain
moisturize after shaving to prevent irritation

dont shave so often, trimming is your friend

I never shave, since I'm fat and ugly.
Not like I'll ever really get a girl, so why shave?

Clippers above the dick.
Proper shave on the balls.
Usually shave once a week.
Didn't shave for a year until last week and it was fucking horrible.

>skinny body
>pale skin
>shaved dick
yeah, tbh i'm feeling like a trap like never before.
but this smoothness and this sensibility, i can get an erection just touching it. you should try it.

Tried it once. Hella itchy when it grew back >:|

under water! shower or preferably while bathing. This way no I have no irritation w/o using any kind of cream or the like

>felt amazing, very soft and smooth. Much more sensible too
What a pussy...

I just trim mine with scissors as short as it will go, not putting a blade near my balls

>yes spongebob, i'm feeling it now

girls go crazy for a well shaved dick

i will definitely try it!

i don't have a girl either, i did it for myself.
you will feel the difference, trust me. veeery sensible.

can anyone confirm this?

I shave the shaft a bit and trim rest of the pubes. I'd probably shave it clean but I'm a hairy fellow. It's not exactly Ripley's believe it or not -kind of sight, but it's pretty close. I think it'd look prety weird to have a clean spot there and hair every elsewhere.

Not that it matters much since I've not been getting any action lately.

Use a clipper with 1/4" guard on whole body every so often, then shaft and sack with Mangroomer. Older model by now. Gets pretty smooth.

You gotta do it for yourself, Fat-Boy.

Forgot crack...

And do back with pic related. Also gets surprisingly smooth.

Trim it with clippers. It's easier and faster, more comfortable, no chance of cutting yourself or getting ingrowns.

Plus you don't look like a baby down there.

how much do you trim?

I usually go down to 5-6mm - pretty short but it grows back quickly.

The longer you leave it the more you have to keep trimming it.

is this for real?
luckily i dont have to shave my back,i do have to shave the crack though

My skin is getting red

i still haven't found a grill that didn't like my shaved dick/balls
it looks bigger, i get a lot of compliments

how often do you shave to avoid irritations?
what's your technique?