I was on a fetish website, where you find bdsm partners. I was looking for a sub girl...

I was on a fetish website, where you find bdsm partners. I was looking for a sub girl, and I searched for my city and found about 90 results (guys + girls). And as I was scrolling through profiles, I saw a girl I thought looked familiar...

Turns out to be my friend's sister! She is 1 year older than us. And she has some kinky pics of herself on her profile and is looking for a dominant guy, hahahah!

I don't know what to do. Should I message her and troll her a bit? What would YOU do? Her last login was 2 weeks ago and she signed up 2 years ago, so she still uses that site I guess.

>pic unrelated

honestly yes but come on strong like you already own her

Fetlife?

Duck her.

fuck her or blackmail her

she's using some weird ass username on the site. but i recognized her face from my friend's facebook pics. she sometimes commented there.

on this fetish site she's trying to hide her name i guess. should i be like "hey xxxxxxxx (her name), i know who you are, but i didn't know you're such a horny slut. im looking for a sub...... blablabla"

you think she'd block me or reply to that if i said her name? might freak her out "who the fuck is this guy?? how does he know my name??" and stuff like that

Yes! fetlife

post pics

I got in there looking for the same, only got messages from fat fucks and women who wanted me to be extremely violent to them.

Or should I create a profile with my friend's picture and be like "oh wow, sis! i didn't know you were into bdsm... like me" and try get some wincest shit going on between them, hahah

depends where you live i guess.
i dont live in the states. lots of fat fucks there!

THIISSSSS

>that pic

MOOOOODS

only in america is age of consent 18. amerifags. welcome to europe. 15+

The age of consent is 16 in most states and canada.

the second you let her know that you know her irl then its over

people are on those sites purely to satisfy their kinks and sexual desires without backlash or consequence from their social life

the second you let her know that you know her in the real world she will see and feel ot as a threat to her and will either block you or leave the site

common fucking sense virgins

JJ is 16

Post the pics OP.

If she signs up for events you should stalk the ones she goes to and accidentally bump into her at one of them. Then fuck her.

If she doesn't go to events you should straight up introduce yourself (not as "____'s brother) and make your intentions clear. Then fuck her.
If she turns you down she's not all that likely to start telling people she was on a fetish website so you're pretty safe from public shame.

12 in some states of México

> should i be like "hey xxxxxxxx (her name), i know who you are, but i didn't know you're such a horny slut. im looking for a sub...... blablabla"

sure-fire way to get blocked.

how about "I know your sister (name), never thought you'd be into this. Dont worry, wont mention a thing to her. "

Act like a dick, and you'll not get anyone. have some manners, show her respect, you might just get a nice sub.

(99% of subs I know HATE dicks who start trying to be all pushy in the first conversation. their general response is "am I your sub? No. Fuck off with that shit, if you dont know when to be dom, and when not, I'm not interested in you"

yeah don't go in just looking for a fuck. Go in looking for a friend. You will have more success.

says the best buddy of every women he ever met but yet still has no gf but all the girls say he's such a nice and kind person

NO!
this is not what you do...
you tell the girl you down to fuck and by fuck you mean eat this pussy till it drippin all over the place than im proceed to enter you vaginally and pound you so hard that every time you walk youll cum im going to make them ovaries straight up drown in my cum

Next time you see her in person, playfully push her up against a wall and tell her she's your sub now. Instawet.

cringed

And that's why you're forever alone.