All jokes aside, why do the jews get so much hate ?

All jokes aside, why do the jews get so much hate ?

Genuine question here, im from australia so they are pretty much non-existent here but i cant understand the hate is it just a meme or is there some history behind it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wiesenthal_Center
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominant_minority
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
mapfight.appspot.com/il-vs-us.az/israel-arizona-us-size-comparison
youtu.be/AbRSy4Zv0Ao?list=PL8FI--iybwfYolzqOJy3Dn6IKN6850BaT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>some history behind it
lol

regular jews or hasidic jews?

Even normal Jews hate hasidic jews

Something about them pisses me off.

It's not the jews per se that bugs me, it's the absolute OCD way some of them need the world to revolve around them.

>be me
>work security at convention centre
>Jewish family hosting a get together
>they employ the services of a private company that ensures everything is kosher.
>Entire rooms are required to hold crates of plastic wrapped vacuum sealed plates in case one becomes unkosher
>followed around and watched throughout entire shift in case I touch anything.
>Entire wings of the convention centre are blocked off for special doors and exits.

Gotta love that elevators have a special Sabbath mode and stop on every floor so that they don't have to touch any buttons.

Aside from the idiotic claim that the jews killed jesus, Keep in mind that Jews have been extremely insular even in their diaspora. They have a belief that they are god's chosen people, and I think this has caused many of them to think they are better them the non-jews around them. A good example of this is the Yiddish language. Yiddish is a German dialect spoken by European Jews because they tried so hard to stay separate from the non-Jews around them.

Because their are racists.. Their religion makes a clear distinction between a Jew.. and being something else, e.g. a gentile.. They chop off their foreskins for no good reason, unless you think their crazy ass discriminatory racist religion is a good reason..

Jews only mingle with Jews.. their kids are not allowed to play with non-Jews.. and should keep their distance and never befriend them as one would do with Jews. They think their the chosen people and the rest is basically garbage.. deserving the eternal fire of hell.

Not that this is exclusive to Jews.. most religions have this sort of bullshit discrimination between the ones who follow the religion and the enemy.. the ones who do not follow their religion.

It's well known you can't make a dime of a jew.. their very difficult in business and would rather benefit a fellow jew instead of a gentile.. because, well.. gentiles are garbage.. idiots for not being a jew.

Not all Jews are assholes, but their religion is the source of their problems with the rest of the world...

Islam and it's followers are obviously equally fucked up.. and resemble Judaism, but on steroids, hence the world is toe to toe with them on every front, in every country.

Islam plagiarized Judaism.. with disastrous consequences. If you replace "Jew" with "Muslim" in the above written text, you'll realize Jews and Muslims are made of the same cloth.

because they're awful.

they are

just

fucking

awful

they deserve whatever they get

>we, as a people, are entitled to land because of religion

Easy to dislike this mentality.

jews ritually rape infants and give them herpes

Now why dont more people hate catholics?

they do. catholics are largely a bunch of fucking working class morons.

jews consider themselves separate from the population that they live in. they are tightly knit, help eachother and have a we against the rest mentality. It's not hard to understand why people dislike them.

It's just idiots who fall for propaganda.. prolly left over mems from ww2 or some shit. I know my whole life living in California the Jews have been some of the coolest, smartest, and decent hard working folk. We're not too racist here though. Most of america is dumb as a rock.

Balfour declaration will explain a lot, axis powers gave them their motherland and destroyed Palestine in the process

Most of the elite of elites are Jews which pisses many off

Rothchilds for example

Hezbollah are a bunch or fundamentalists and not good folks but when US backed Israel is coming for your families home everyday they didn't have many options on how to fight the movement of the zionists coming home since the 40's

Half of Bondi and the entire suburb of st Ives is jewland

That sort of behavior isn't exclusive to Jews though. Lots of people are like this.

>Replace "Australia" with "Austria"

Ring your bell ??

I think a large part of it is that the Jewish diaspora was huge, and Jews wound up everywhere.
Usually a nation will hate the neighbors, and"outsiders". When those outsiders are all over the place (gypsies, Jews) more people share the sentiment.

Also historically Jews have usually been monarchists, because in European countries sucking up to the king was usually the only way not to be murdered. I'm sure that wound up with negative repercussions

They have had nuclear families since the middle ages and their religion has very strict child rearing customs that lead to extremely studious and highly acheiving individuals.

A lot of CEOs, lawyers and doctors are jewish. Jew =/= good guy. Some of them are asshats.

Now imagine the 1% protests over a recognized elite group, and it can be demonstrated that most are jews.

Now consider the human tendency to witch hunt and pick a race or group and blame all their shit on them and offload a lot of hate and ignorance.

Now remember that the arab world is a direct enemy of Israel, and tend to side with palestine and blame all their problems on jews.

Mix it altogether and you get an easy target for hatred.

Im not stating any personal feelings towards them. But a culture so consistently permeated by such well educated individuals will produce a sociopath or two with the work ethic to gain power. Its a very powerful minority.

But people tend to see one bad person then tie them to their entire race. Its just how they work.

conservative jew here. AMA.

If in Australia there is tv, newspaper or bank they exists.

Not sure priests fuck little boys during mass

/thread

Not during mass in front of everyone lol

What do you think of Ben Shapiro?

How do you reconcile the sneaky ways that Some Jews use to try to trick god into thinking that they are following all the rules? A good example of this is the Eruv.

What would be your families reaction if you married a non-jew?

Also moneylending is permissible per the Torah and it was outlawed by the Catholic Church so in 1500s Jews were well known as.the bankers and were kicked out of Britain. Also funded both sides of wars.

This. And nobody would be pissy about it if they weren't fags. Fucking a little girl, that's just getting a jump on what comes naturally a little bit early. But with the altar boy thing, they're pushing their fag lifestyle on an innocent straight child and fucking them up - sometimes making them fags later in life.

why are jews like this:

Show me on this puppet where the Nazi touched you.

No srsly, why does your entire culture nowdays just revolve around the holocaust? Im fucking sick of it

Why do things like that exist: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wiesenthal_Center

Why do you victimize yourself so much? Its pathetic

except Muslims venerate Jesus whilst Jews had him crucified

and youre pretty much wrong

as long as we're happy and the kids are happy and know about Judaism then it's ok. Can't marry anyone who doesn't have white skin. I would also like to be able to raise my children as jews, conservative or reform, because i feel getting too invested in religion is not good. Believing in something that may or may not be true is not a way to live a life. I want my kids to experience Judaism, and have them decide if they want to keep being Jewish

Good question. Especially since there is no evidence that Jews were really gassed in gas chambers.
I think that they were put in camps, like many other religious and political groups, then as the war dragged on the German government no longer had the resources to feed them so most of them starved to death.

Haredi and Hasidic Jews are very different. They do not usually interact with others who are not like themselves. They don't even own tv sets

I hate religious fags but that being said jews have to have one of the best religions. They don't recruit, they aren't violent, they are usually pretty intelligent about their beliefs. Like they don't hate gays and stuff. Even though the bible says they should, they ignore most of the dumb out dated parts of the bible.

No, i mean why are you all such moneygrubbing cheap fucks?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominant_minority

>they aren't violent,

Been to the west bank recently?

The jews need more livingspace.

There is this but there is also another historical reason as to why they tend to stay within their own group. As Christianity started to take over the world, Jews basically got shafted for killing Jesus. They were forced out of major cities into ghettos. Also, I can't remember if Christians weren't allowed to be bankers, or if it was just heavily frowned upon. This led Jews to being bankers because it was a necessary occupation that they were fine with doing. But people thought banking was dirty and immoral. They actually were only allowed to have certain jobs at this time in the ghettos. Another occupation was doctors, which everyone hated because medical science was useless at the time. If you went to the doctor you were probably going to die. The association between the jobs and them further worsened people's image of the Jews. There was also a lot of plays and other media that portrayed the Jews as disgusting and evil. They really just got rekt by pop culture. They could only trust other Jews at the time. I think the broad anti-Semitism is just an archaic bit of influence passed down from history (I.e., Christianity's influence and other factors). The only groups that really have a reason to hate the Jews are Muslims in Palestine (fighting over holy land and slinging bombs at each other killing somewhat uninvolved people).

It's also the predisposition people have towards blaming an imaginary group that is out to get them. Specifically certain groups of people being prone towards conspiracy theories. I assume that is from a lack of education in the related areas and certain personality types that tend to lean towards paranoid thinking and finding a group to blame their problems on is nice.

I suspect i shall be called a shill or JIDF by a Sup Forumsesmoker. I don't think it's possible to say anything positive or neutral about Jews without those paranoid cockgobblers trying to strawman whoever said it with another probably made up group.

Remember the Holocaust they always say.
Never, thank you to the non Jews who paid their lives to save us because we couldn't save ourselves.
They are the center of the universe and everyone else is second class.
They only provide profitable business opportunities to other Jews.
They are the most racist cocks in the world.
They could simple bring about world peace by fucking off out of Israel.
Everyone in the world to them is just cheap labor.

They really live up the stereotypes.

you haven't seen anyone else try to fish coins out of a fountain before? you're telling me you haven't thought about doing this?

its like your dick beating your hand. they are minority almost everywhere and the governments kiss their asses.
if you disagree with a jew -> you're antisemitic
if you happen to not care about what happened during the holocaust, bc you have you're own history or just have other stuff to care about -> you're antisemitic
plus, jews think of themself as a superior culture to any other despicable nation/race/religion/culture bc its in their religion. so why should anyone not hate someone for this, to me is unimaginable

Huh. I actually never thought of that.
Have they (the Jew's)ever had a formal 'thank you' for the Allies?

Ignore the "is nice". I meant to delete that.

It was usury, and the practice was deeply frowned upon in a similar manner to how people view the wall street execs responsible for the mortgage crash.

Most Jews in smaller groups are fine and great people. When you condense them into a large community (Israel) you end up with people like Netanyahu and others who are very similar to the Nazis who tried to exterminate them

Trump is a jew

I agree with everything you say with the exception of the fact that jews are sneaky beasts and cant help them selves for shekels

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Open your mind

Great depression wasn't enough thanksgiving?

Because everyone needs a scapegoat, and it's easier to believe that there's some group of people secretly controlling everything from the shadows than to face the reality of chaos theory. For some people it's Jews, to others the Illuminati, or the NWO, or Bohemian Grove, or Build-a-bear-berg or whatever. Plus, Jews have been around for so long, blaming things on them is tradition.

>They could simple bring about world peace by fucking off out of Israel.
The Jews are from Israel

I've never seen non-jews do it.

And no, I always had enough money as a kid. And I certainly don't do it now.

And it's not just fountains. There's a reason the stereotype exists. There's a reason jokes like "Firestein Tires: Stops on a dime and picks it up" exist. There's a reason why jews predominantly make up finance and banking executives.

Why are you red sea pedestrians such money hungry cheap fucks? Stop answering the question with a question and answer the goddamned question already, Shmooli.

So you think that people hated jews in every country and age because yes? antisemitism isn't new

The great depression happened before WWII. In fact, I have read that some historians believe that the war was the most important factor that brought us out of the depression.

wait people here are against racism? Sorry I must be on the wrong site I wanted to go to Sup Forums but clearly I ended up on tumblr

And don't most americans also cut off their foreskins?

ITT: bonafide Nazi's

Non Jew here, genuinely hoping against hope that you inbred mouth breathers end up meeting the fat end of the Final Solution to the Non-Jewish Question.

Yeah, it once belonged to the Canaanites, but that was before the Jews committed genocide. Bet they wish they had a memorial.

So, is that a no on an official thank you to us?

what do you call someone who hates asians?
racist
what you call someone who hates blacks?
racist
etc etc..
what do you call someone who hates jews?
anti-semetic!

They hide behind victimisation with there own racist label

You'll be one of the first we put into the camps.

>Calls others Nazis
>Calls for Final Solution to people he calls Nazis

kek

But they left it. Other cunts had it taken off them so these cunts could have it back.
The same rule of thumb would mean the Indians should be given sovereignty over the USA.

Kind of ironic, but there's a growing movement in the US that is very actively trying to combat the 'criticise Israel=anti semite' idea.
Largely because Israel is racist and immoral as fuck, and also some of them see apartheid policy as offensive to their religion, moreso when it's being used in "defense" of Judaism

Basically OP, the world is full of the same kind of cockroaches that infest Sup Forums. It's just humans being human.

Because they are the enemies of Islam and Allah.
Alhamdu lillahi.

they took my fucking foreskin

At least Id throw a punch.

Would legit be worth it. I'd happily walk into the gas chamber myself, just as long as a procession of you scum was in front of me.

>HURR DURR JEWS ARE CHEAP AND DONT LIKE SPENDING MONEY

i remember when i was an edgy 12 year old. Jews don't spend money and are cheap for the same reasons other people dont spend money. The thing with Jewish people is because we use religion to make ourselves better people and not try to violently instill religion unto others as well as try to do well in school and invest money wisely is why you're so bitter.

No, the Jews weren't just created in Israel. They have never settled that land without driving out previous inhabitants.

The Jews lost israel centuries ago, then bought large chunks of it back from Arab and Turkish landowners. A lot of the Shit skin palastinians who were displaced were actually squatting on land that they didn't even own.

>muh Canaanites

But they got kicked out because they were being selfish cunts.

Because they've been around forever, and have interacted with nearly every society during that time. Pretty much the only place where Jews are still brand new is in the Far East. They're communities are small and insular, they dress different and have different culture, and because of their emphasis on good education, maintaining good business connections, etc., they've been successful, which invites envy.

Do you know how fucking tiny israel is?

mapfight.appspot.com/il-vs-us.az/israel-arizona-us-size-comparison

They lost the land by conquest, then bought some back form Arabs and Turks who owned it.

If that's what it takes to kill SJW like you, I'm all in

>Be jew
>hi Babylonian
>hi jew
>what are you doing
>maths and astronomy, I can solve linear equations
>jew go away
>jew in the jew congregation
>Babylonians practice demon arts and divination, we must destroy them!

You still haven't answered the question.

So much for AMA. When the chips are down, and the hard questions are asked, you buckle. If they don't gladhand you kikes and pat your back and give you "the chosen people" praises, then it's all "but the HAWLICAAAAUST" and "In egypt in germany, we're so oppressed!"

WHY
ARE
YOU
ALL
SUCH
A
BUNCH
OF
CHEAP
GREEDY
MONEYGRUBBING
DEGENERATES?

Bonus: Good kike humor from the 70's: youtu.be/AbRSy4Zv0Ao?list=PL8FI--iybwfYolzqOJy3Dn6IKN6850BaT

Gonna ask a question!

The evidence or 'lack' of evidence of the Holocaust is one thing, but why didn't they fight back??? I'm not talking about little groups here and there, but why didn't they ALL fight? If they were getting rid of all the whites in my city, sending them to work/death camps, my ass be fighting

Jew were wiped by jews, to force natural selection

>work with 20-something year old lady
>she doesn't talk
>she brings in cookies on Christmas eve and the day before the fourth of July every year
>find out from boss she used to be married but her husband died like the next month
>apparently her mom asked him if he could find her a job here
>she hasn't really spoken much since her husband died
>her mom died this year
>feel really bad because she probably doesn't have anything friends to go with her to the funeral
>go to the funeral
>find out she was Jewish the whole time
>she comes back to work two days later
>seems sad but otherwise does her work normally
>still doesn't talk
>today asked everyone what kind of cookies they want this year
>she's bringing them in tomorrow

jews are pretty cool, dude

Why didn't the Armenians fight back against the Turks?

Catholics made them count their money and then got mad when the Jews got good at it, the end.

Don't hate Jews as a people. Believing in tora is as stupid as believing in lord of the rings. The whole nothing story.... guy was 400 you in the storybook. But I LOATHE sionismen. The idea of a Jewish state because it said so in the tora. Retarded fuck ingen people. The sionistiske movement started terrorising locals. Bombing busses. Who do you think the Palestinians learned from?

whites are incredibly jealous of success, this is why they have taken credit for every old world invention from mathematics to architecture to agriculture and even tool use. in australia you're top of the shitheap so you don't see the buttfrustrated trailer trash carping about (((their betters)))

Noah... not nothing.....

>implying the pope wasn't a jew infiltrated

"success". oy vey everyone hates us but what about muh holohoax? give shekels! - jewish history.

nazis are just jealous dirtbags who want to punish others for their success