User

user,
how do you turn a good girl into a slut ?

Implying missionary with a tit grab is slutty

get her hooked on heroin dude...

Fuck them really well

Do you have a big, fat dick?

Why do you want a slut? Sluts tend to fuck everyone and will leave you.

Rape the answer is

Make her fall in love

i have a thick dick, and its around 6 inches.

cheat on her.

>turn

plenty of mental conditioning, be good at fucking and treat them well for the first few months; then shift ever so slightly, don't go out of your way as much and make them fight for it.

it's pretty easy to make a partner obsessed with you

actually sadly true

Theyre all sluts already

hah, was waiting for this comment

Trick question they are all sluts under the right circumstance.

This, every woman is a slut by nature; however most white women don't like to admit this.

It's embarrassing to them cause they get shamed for it.

same faggot

lol nop

Make her cum. Hard and often. But sometimes make her work for it, get her close and stop, edge her and make her beg to cum. Beg by letting you do whatever freaky shit you wanna do to her.

this is true and the easiest way of that

if you fuck them good, every girl is a slut

You don't. Sluts are overrated.

Give them the good dick

Underrated post

could just experiment and find what she likes and what turns her on like any other normal person. if she's enjoying herself than she'll want more, etc.

easy
> find a 14 year old that has never been in love or anything like that
> be anything she ever dreamed about and forge her into whoever you want, thats what i did

No trolling, get them into something kinkier than they are used to.

Be it biting, handcuffs, electricity, doing as they are told, or harsher, to take a good girl and turn her into your slut make her slowly get into mild BDSM.

After a little while, she'll think she's alone in the world and how could anyone ever want to do what you want to do with her. Her next relationship would never be with a man that's going to do ____ with her and she'll compare that dude to you.

Slut mode activated.

lol good idea but i am overaged now

same, but with a 15 year old. she craves for my cock

1.build trust, put all your effort into giver her pleasure. She must admit she love to have sex with you.
2.put agression in the equiation: She must admit she love to be fucked by you, it´s not about pleasure only, it´s about lust and beign fucked hard.
3. Reinforce the submissive rol in her, add fetish stuff, rope, blindfolded sex, domination, etc.

it´s gradual, but not in terms of fixed time intervals, it´s all about trust and reinforcement via pleasure. Thing about this: we naturally don´t like some kind of food, beign too spicy, or bitter, but, with time and patience we can learn how to love some smelly cheese, bear taste, wine taste, vodka taste and so on.
She must learn to love degradation, and you can do that only building trust, no matter if you are a scumbag, even scumbags build the necesarry trust to be masters.
You need a fucking lot of confidence dude, you must let your bitch to know you can dominate her, that you are the master.

I inadvertently did this. I"ll give you the short version.

> dated a nice girl next door type
> too boring frankly
> broke up with her but didn't realize how bad I fucked her up
> had to ignore her for a good 6 months for her own good eventhough I hate being the asshole
> inevitably I get horny and message her
> turns into some hot flirting and we meet up for a booty call
> get drunk with my best friend and roommate and she's texting me
> invite her over
> she gets drunk and I start daring her to flash her tits to my friend
> yada yada we both fuck her silly all night
> this went on for almost 18 months

Still makes my dick hard thinking about it.

tl;dr: find someone that'sway more into you then you are into them. Hurt their feelings and then just ask them to do dirty shit.

Nice

thats why you need to build a confort zone for her to fe a fucking whore but keeping her social privilege as a decent woman, botches love that: to be treated like a princess with clothes on, and be fucking whores when naked.

pff, no such thing as overaged
wonderful feeling, she would be up to do anything i asked. got her to lick my ass and i've even peed on her

>waiting 6 months for a fuck
fuck that.

>tfw I want my gf to become more slutty, even though she does suck my dick/swallows/does anal.

Why would I want her to be sluttier than that

I moved on to greener pastures. This is more of a "be patient and don't burn any bridges." No downside.

how did you convince your girlfriend to do anal?

We talked about different stuff to do in bed when we were bored, she asked if I have ever had anal sex, I said no. I asked her, she said no.

>wanna try it, maybe it's nice?
Yea sure

/thread

fuck. if only it was that easy with mine... she tried it with her ex and had a bad experience (not enough lube, and the guy was a fucking idiot). i know how shit's done but she's still being reluctant.

Money.

Be fucking amazing in bed.
Learn how to eat cunt like a champ.

Once she gets the good lovin', she'll beg for more.

Its simple, give them rights.

pics?

This confirmed. Currently turning a bitch I know into a slut. Fucked her last week with her legs tied wide open and she was flooding the bed all night

Be the one that cares the least about the relationship.

This
That's how my ex went from crying over a dream where I fucked her in the ass, to her begging to put a finger in. Too bad I couldn't stand the hoe any more.

jesus christ you're a faggot Frenchie. Enjoy what's coming to you.

Can't believe you wave the white flag even in your relationships.

Good girl. Engaged. And sending dirty snaps to me.

Not french mate

i do shit like this with my gf of 4 years whenever i want.

your fiance kinda looks like Benedict cuminhersnatch

Poland Slut :)

she went to fuck a dude from her work that night. can prove. kek

oh fuck its true

Spoilers: every girl is a slut when they are in to you.
You either have what they want or you don't.

fuck her how she dreamed her dad would fuck her when she was a little girl.

You guys consistently double teamed her for 18 months? please tell me more

Basically

So, fuck her while riding a unicorn and eating skittles while she is in a ballerina outfit?

Start going all in. Go out of your way to make her cum, treat her well, etc. After a while of that, start to shift towards teasing her when you're fingering her/eating her out, or get her close to orgasm and then stop. Really get her crazy on you and begging for you to finish her off

done it...totally works

Kek. Underated.

Cum in her Foods, Drinks, every hole of hers basiclly making her addicted to my cum

Ok, will give it a shot...need to break out my prince charming outfit as well

Kek

Więcej

>This, every woman is a slut by nature

not really. there's women out there who have a mild to low interest in sex. especially strange is when it's a hot woman.

Dokładnie więcej proszę :D

Put cock inside... Voila, monsieur!

2complx 4 ya, bwa?

1. Groom yourself, you animal.
2. Make your own goddamn fun.
3. Share the fun with friends.
4. Catch them eyes and don't talk yourself out of receiving the signal.
5. Act on it, you pussy.
6. Cook her dinner and learn how to make a good mixed drink.
7. Don't absorb her into your personality.
8. Eat her out before you fuck and be proud of your own goddamn body.

this

not op. get her really really drunk and she might ask for it. or you can ask. either way they'll love it more than they think. might become a regular thing, might be a once in a while thing. but that's how I did it