Join faggerions discord.gg/b339c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zlc9GtfC3hw
discord.gg/BfN7X
discord.gg/UVyhe9r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't mind if i do.

Do you guys like my OC? It perfectly represents my personality

thanks spidey, but i gotta say, both your images have the same name, do you perhaps have multiple folders, if so, why? why hold on to the simplicities of "image.jpg"? how could you ever have such a meaningful impact with such a name that it is scorched into your mind forever desu?

NANI? IN MAH SWAMP DESU?

yeah man

invalid now.

Shaggy diggy
youtu.be/Zlc9GtfC3hw

discord.gg/BfN7X

I like dinosaurs

>Autism: The Thread

b-but what's wrong with it desu!

those are some fabulous quads, too bad i didn't use it to trash post something desu

in order to have fallen from grace, you must have had a higher level to have fallen from desu

...and?

why do we look up towards the stars to search for something more? something new? we now know that there really is a limit to how far we can go with the speed of expension and the constant for the transference of information, but do we lose hope?

if we could never die, what purpose would we have? reproduce? not needed then
to discover knew information? doesn't matter, we won't die
to have fun and enjoy it? how can you enjoy it if it's forever?
maybe death gives our lives meaning, y'know desu? it gives us something to care about, after all, you can't cast a shadow, without a light, and you can't have lights, without the shadow, they work with each other, only appreciate life when you have a contrasting sadness to look upon desu~

memes are good desu, eat more cereal

can life ever exist outside our own planet? if we could populate other planets, they would adapt to the terrain there over time, so they would slowly start to get different to normal "homo sapiens" as we know it, so, we would create our own aliens? have space wars maybe? don't even need to find aliens then, just make our own desu~

bunnies are pretty cute desu~

if you knew you would die and just go *poof*, gone forever, would you enjoy that instead of a full life? for some, it's totally reasonable, rather have nothing than endure the pain of living another century, and for others it's happy go lucky day everyday, that's a pretty depressing fate to have these two things exist in the same world but never merge into each other, never switching roles, but it's easy to tell who must value life more considering their hardships desu~

sushi can't sushi roll if a roll can't sushi roll desu~

cupcakes are faggot shit, real cake is where it's at desu~

invite expired

bam desu~

discord.gg/UVyhe9r