For Christmas, I got my 17 year old Daughter a brand new 2017 car. For my 9 year old son...

For Christmas, I got my 17 year old Daughter a brand new 2017 car. For my 9 year old son, I got my son both the Xbox 1 S and the PS4 Pro. I got my wife a diamond ring. Both my cat and dog get gigantic toy and treat stockings. But for my 14 year old son, I got him just a can of Mtn. Dew. Nobody got him anything and nobody plans to. He's gotten good grades and never got in trouble. Am I a bad parent?

*very bad parent

if he's doing good reward him
otherwise he'll think he's doing something wrong and possibly end up depressed and in a noose swinging from a tree

That's a good thing

you got a 9 year old an xbox one and ps4 but the 14 gets mtn dew?

parenting increased to 100

What the fuck is your fucking problem? You're a terrible fucking parent. 1) dont get a teenager a brand new fucking car you dumb fuck. 2) you're blatantly neglecting your middle child. 3) Buying 2 new gaming systems for a 9 year old is fucking retarded and guaranteeing their virginity until they're 30.

Let the 9 year old drink part of the mtn dew first , and then give the 14 year old the scraps.

I'm a good person and parent to everyone else!

Actually, I think I'll do this!

master bait

Nope! I can prove!

saged. fucking bait cancer

good contribution to the thread

Again I can prove

Can you elaborate as to why?

prove it then faggot.

fucking die. you're the reason shit like this is always on /b

Just kill yourself. Worthless douche fuck. I hope your 14 year old son gets so pissed he rips your dick off while youre sleeping and suffocates you with it

do it then faggot

>implying that 90% of the shitposts on here arent bait.

At least I can't find ops picture anywhere on google

with a can of mountain dew? also guarantee your daughter is going to be sucking some major dick in that brand new car heck she might even let Tyrone and friends borrow it haha good job fag

You're the best parent i know from the internet

Mate, seriously, why cant people like you just stop? this is my home, it has been fr the past 7 years, can you just stop with this shit? im so ashamed of this place now

awwwwwwwwww
somebody's feelings hurt?
do you need a kiss fwom mwommy to make the pain go away?

Can you send some money over paypal?
Poorfag here
Paypal.me/eandrade10

what did he mean by this?

10/10 user. Even though your post was obviously bait, I still feel the need to tell you that you are cancer and that you should kill yourself. You're cancer and you should kill yourself.

Let me guess... You are the 14 years old sibling that is not getting what he or she wanted for christmas, ain't you? And you are posting this to get attention and approval from random strangers on the net, hoping we will confirm that yes, your mum and dad are very bad, terrible parents, yes, you can hate them all you want.

Yes, you are just a victim of the circumstances. You can start cutting yourself now. Don't forget to talk about all the pain, etc.

I'm not sending a nigger money. I've never even brought my 14 year old out of town!

What will you do the day your son joins the UPRISING and murders you and your son, and rapes your wife and daughter before killing them? :^)

FUCK YOU DAD, I WON'T FORGET THIS!!! MARK MY WORDS!!

Well that's because it's my picture, you silly you!

Nope! And I don't think you were here for 7 years.

Sorry my camera is dead. I need to charge it, then I will prove it.

Underage edgy fag detected

This.
About somes up what I was about to put.

Fag you're not op

>camera dead
>no phone, laptop cam, webcam, potato to take pic

Always like this.

Again he's not op

I'm not a nigger, just need a few to buy a ps4 for my young brudah! Please

you should go to any food mart with a lost and found, grab a whole box and give it to your 14 year old with the mountain dew spilled over all of it before the rest of you open up all your gifts. tell him to wait in his room and then forget about him. that should teach him not to be a middle child. gotta be hard on these unwanteds.

Don't you mean sums. Hahaha faggot!

If I were your son I would break your legs with a baseball bat. your whole family is fucked up. I hope your house burns down with all but the 14 year old in it

>dubs
they point the way

I'd burn my MANSION down with just my 14 year old in it!

I will!

Yeah, who cares about 14yo boys. Too old to be excited about Christmas and too young to be interesting. Can't go to the bar with you and just continually bitch and mean about their entitlements. Fuck off to the 14yo fap boys.

Sonic dash!

Want me to post the screen of (you)? Or will you say I photoshoped it too?

I was a middle child too and I was treated the same way. Don't I deserve revenge from the world? And also I turned out much better than my siblings. Maybe that's a way to not be a sjw!

I don't get this meme. What's the point? Are you trying to say parents pick favorites? Are you trying to say you're a big shot? Are you just trying to convince Sup Forums you're a jerk? Is this your actual Christmas? Is that all your parents could all your parents afford extra? I don't get this, where's the funny?
OP is a faggot

This the truth

I think it's a reference to a post a few weeks ago. It was where a dad said he got his 4 year old a box fort.

>I got my wife a diamond
>spending money on artificially priced clear rocks
Good goy

Something about being a fool for beliving a thing people say on here

1/10 for making me reply

Virgin detected

It's not a meme nor it's funny! Even tho it's fun to do that. Think about it, whole life everybody was kicking you around, and as a parent you can finally reverse it!

What it box fort?

As long as other see value in it it has value

Fucking sadist

That's what I thought too. But thats my point. At least that fag had an angle.
>lol too poor to buy kid presents but here's some stuff of value in the background
My favorite part was when op thought he actually had money. Didn't realise he was a poor fag in denial
But this thread is fucking trash. OP fucking botched it this time

I bought my daughter a Raspberry Pi 3 with 200GB SD card, camera, and 7 inch display (stocking stuffer), a maxed out 2015 MacBook Pro, and a Thinkpad X1 Carbon which I installed Debian on. She's into technology and she got good grades, so I went all out this year.

Assuming this isn't bait, you're a piece of shit for ignoring your middle child. At least give him one of the gaming consoles. A 9 year old doesn't need two.

No, I'm not a sadist. The word is. But the only thing we human can do is imitate, and what else can we imitate, if not world? Everything is a part of it. Everyone is a sadist by proxy.

Man, kid. You're gonna feel like a real dickweed when you find out what you actually got for christmas. Or that your parents intentions were sound and wise and you just dont understand because youre 14.

That is if youre telling the whole truth.

Ill bet they got you some shit you didnt want by accident and a can of mountain dew and you're just acting like it sall they got to make a point on the internet.

Or better seƱor good grades. They put a shit tonne of money into a college fund for you instead and you wont have to worry about paying for it because they see so much potential in you.

But youre 14 so that non materialistic crap seems stupid to you now and you dont even realise how precious the gift of debt free post secondary is.

I don't think it's the same guy. That's clearly a WalMart bed frame

Triggered

Diamonds are overpriced and monopolized
Not only that, they're barely even rare and have little actual value
On top of that, diamonds look generic as fuck
Get your girl an emerald ring, Ruby, topaz, sapphire
Anything but diamond

I'm not taking away my 9 year old child's consoles! He's one of my favorite children

Why do you dislike your 14 year old so much

He's the middle child!

Are you even trying dude? Seriously you prepared nothing in advance? This is the laziest thread I've seen all week
Also
>As long as other see value in it it has value
Are you literally retarded? You are the worst troll. Learn from your mistakes and come back Christmas eve

>Guaranteed replies

>Trolling: Success.

I had no clue. Thank you

>let's not buy a ferrari in red, green or blue looks less generic

This isn't bait

So he's done nothing to offend you, does his job as required, is a good kid, and yet you're going to be such a cunt to him?
Yes you are a bad parent.

Why do you hate you 14 year old?
If you don't hate him, why are you blatantly treating him different from your other kids?
Don't get me wrong the presents for the rest of your family are retarded tier expensive, but why this inconsistency?
I mean heck even the pets are getting better presents.

What should I prepare? I'm here to talk.

And yes it does have value. You can sell it. Value is an abstract term.

Your point being?
If your point is he's the middle child and his siblings deserve more
I grew up with 5 siblings and only my dad chose favorites
Otherwise there was even spacing and no one got singled out
You are a terrible parent

Because he's the middle child!

Your child will suicide later if he is emotional.

>This isn't bait
Pic now, In order left to right:
PS4, Mtn Dew Bottle, Xbox, ring. With timestamp

Your point being?
He's done everything right, I don't see your bias
Jesus fuck, you are just a shitty dad

Mountain dew comes in cans???

>barely even rare

Ill go a step further. They can be made artificially, for cheaper than mining them, too. Real ass diamonds not even fake.

Sorry I can't do that because mountain jew is in cans. Also the presents are already wrapped, but I can send a photo of them under the tree.

Can and bottle

Fake and Gay
>tfw you sit in ops thread just to watch him struggle to be believable
Good show op you lonely faggot

The other gifts are all wrapped but I can give pics of the dew CAN under the tree!

>Implying OP was being unironic
Newfag

That's only half of a reason though, everyone knows the stereotype of the middle child feeling unloved. What does him being the middle child have to do with anything?

I bought my 17 year old daughter two laptops because she will use them for programming. She's going to follow in my footsteps and become a software engineer. For what purpose did you buy a 9 year old tow gaming consoles? What is your kid going to be, a professional basement dweller like his cock sucking father? Kill yourself.

More and more execuses..

Well yeah
Diamond is basically just a full allotrope of pure carbon
The only thing unique about them is the structure, but the log of shit I shit out has a more unique and unrepeatable form

You disgust me OP, people like you are the reason teenagers end up in Sup Forums with suicidal tendencies, if he's emotional about it, he'll probably feel that his effort are worth a shit.
Also I took the bait.

>Mtn Dew
Aside from this being the worst bait a newfag could use, at least give him a good soda.

How is this even good bait?

>For Christmas
>Christmas
>Dec. 22

It's not even op, but some kid who thinks his anonymous on Sup Forums so he can prepend he's op and probably samefag too.

Isn't it obvious that they are wrapped? It's almost Christmas! Haven't you packed your gifts, hmmm?

You're saying it like it's a bad thing. You see I don't believe in good or bad childhood. Everything's relative. But it would be boring to have three identical children, so I treat them differently.

i wish someone loved me enough to buy me a mtn dew

He must be a ginger

Bait confirmed
As a note guys. You should only have 1 person claiming to be op to avoid issues like this.
As an additional note. You're going to want pictures for when you come back and try again. Proof more or less. Be sure to use pictures you've taken personally or pictures that don't show up in Google image search otherwise pictures will ruin your bait even faster.
You can keep pretending if you want, but you never pulled the wool over my eyes for a second. In just trying to help you troll better. Trolling is a art

>implying you can even sage anymore

Sage

Lurk moar faggot

>it would be boring to have three identical children so I treat them differently.
Nigga, don't you love them?
Don't you love your 14yo son?

Here's the present, wrapped and everything!