I'm on the verge of suicide and I need someone to talk to. Please

I'm on the verge of suicide and I need someone to talk to. Please.

Reach out for help. Call a sucide hotline. It will be okay.

whats so bad about your life?

I'm not going to do it, but I feel like it. Thanks

arent we all

My parents hate each other, my dad is cheating and calls me a pussy

Maybe you should do it. It would make life for your family much easier without you.

do a flip faggot

Pussy

Fuck off

Stay with us Op, as edgy as these kids want tobe, some of us want to help, be honest, don't hold any details back, including your fuck ups, tell us why you want to commit suicide.

Sorry to hear about the rough times you are going through. But if they want a divorce, let it be. You can make them love each other. Advice, move the fuck out when you can. Get away from that mess.

Wishing you all the best. Hang in there.

Why do you care so much what your parents do? Get a little older bud and you'll realize that nobody in this world knows what the fuck they're doing. The universe has been around for 13 billion years and humans preach things that we have formulated over the last 3000 years as indisputable fact.

Parents can be good people. They can be assholes. Move on and move away. The fact that you or I or anyone else are here at all is such a statistical improbability that it's a fucking shame to ever consider killing your self.

Like I said, move out. And get lots of sex.

>people still don't realize this is perfect fucking bait
>they fall for it everytime

do a flip faggot

i wanna kill my self as well man talk me out of it

Alright eres what we gonna do

do it on webcam

>I'm on the verge of suicide and I need someone to talk to. Please.
fucking attention whore
nobody likes you
even if you kill yourself you wont be remembered
your death will only make the gene pool less filthy

I actually feel the same dude...I feel that life is going way too fast, and I feel that I mentally can't keep up. I feel that I have wasted so much time even though I'm only 25 and have just graduated. ...regardless though, no matter how bleak things might seem, suicide never ever is an option. in your darkest hour, the best ideas always come. a place, chance, or opportunity to help you claw your way out of your shit situation. Stick to that hope dude, because for you as well, life will soon get better. Stay strong.