Gf lied to me and wanted to spend time with other guy, never did anything bad though. Is deeply sorry

gf lied to me and wanted to spend time with other guy, never did anything bad though. Is deeply sorry.

Would 14 consecutive days of only anal sex be a good punishment?

Great idea.

You might even manage to get all his cum out of her ass with that.

No, driving her ass to a petrol station in the middle of nowhere and leaving her there and never speaking to her again. Thats good punishment.

/thread

I had to give her a second chance, its been 2 years.

lol cucked

that ass tho

If she's trying to sleep with other men its already over, dude, she literally doesn't care about your feelings enough to drag it out.

I'm serious. I've done the exact same thing. She still loves you, yes, but take that knowledge and get out of it now, because it only gets worse from here.

If she comes back to you upset, try to work out what was driving her away. Ask her if necessary. Then MAYBE take her back. But leave her and she will get the message.

she came back, cried like ive never seen anyone cry before, begging to give a second chance, the next day she begged to meet again and gave absolutely every detail of what happened, which wasn't as bad as I have thought, but still hurt me deeply.
As you have said, she tried to explain everything to make it work, she also wants to make a commitment that would sort of force her only to be with me for me till next fall, not that i want that kind of a relationship, but still. I went against everyone, but I have to give her the first and last chance.

Depends on how badly she cheated. You can give her a second chance and forget it happened or you could dump her now. If you hold it against her now, she'll be depressed and it would be harder dumping her later.

She never slept or even kissed him, just admitted she wanted him to be with her, desperately tried to spend time with him by staying in a coffeehouse where he works for 12hrs every day and ignored me and mutual friends for some time after I caught a lie. That one lie and couple of other lies she told hurt the most. 5 or 6 days later came back begging forgiveness.

>didn't sleep with him

Fucktard, he pumped her full of seed. Believe it. She wouldn't feel guilty otherwise.

Fuck that bitch user.. She fucked him and you know it. Post her nudes and dump her ass.

>just admitted she wanted him to be with her,
>desperately tried to spend time with him by staying in a coffeehouse where he works for 12hrs every day
>ignored me and mutual friends for some time after I caught a lie.

DUDE. It is OVER. I told you earlier that it sounds over - but having read what you just wrote it IS OVER.
She is LITERALLY trying to snag another man.
She has openly told you she wants him over you !

She either slept with him, or she doesn't care enough to hide her mild desires for other men !
I'm not being an asshole, i'm honestly trying to save you from future pain, which IS COMING if you stay with her. Shes going to get bored and either cheat on you or tell you its over.

Hello where is your "girlfriend" ? She asked for me

Only if you immediately dumped her after

I have to agree with this.
She tried to get what she felt was a better man, and either she got it but he just went for a one night stand, or was rejected.
She came back crying to you because she's a manipulative whore.
The bad news is that most women are, the good news is that at leas you didn't marry this whore.
Dump her right now.

Listen to this guy, If you believe her about nothing happening that is obviously he was not interested or is already taken which means she came crawling back to you because she got rejected which ultimately means1 of 2 things.

1. She will do it again i can't say when it could be 2 months it could be 2 years but it will happen again.
2. She will be so shattered from the rejection she will never do it again and be very faithful however she will also be stupidly depressed all the time and very very very clingy because she will be scared you will do the same thing when you get sick of her depression.

And as someone who dated a girl with depression because she couldn't find a job for so long it is extremely taxing on your mental health.

It is 100% over, OP. Save yourself the mental anguish.
The reason she is so upset is because she got found out, as well as she is realizing that she can't come to terms with who she is as a person.

If you go along with this then you are just setting up a time bomb. Not only will you be even more unhappy when it happens, but so will she, and you can bet that the guy she was with will be there to scoop her up, which will make you feel even more like shit.

If you cut it off now you can still have your self respect, as well as allowing her to live the way she -actually- wants to, not this narrative that she is saying to gloss over the situation because she feels remorse.

I guess it doesn't change anything, but she didn't want to tell me, I made her tell me everything to every detail if she ever wants to see me again...
I can see myself in a year or two looking back to this thread and everyone else who told me the same...
I'm that much of a lovefag, that dumping her would hurt me more than it does after what I wrote about. Give her a last chance, Sup Forums...

>Give her a last chance, Sup Forums...

Dude! She is literally chasing other men !

Bottom line she admitted cheating on you because she preferred another man !

Heartbreak ahead bro...