there. done.

*teleports behind the green fire*

Pssh... what now kid?

wild fire gonna btfo some of them
winter has come and there wont be any food or warmth for the shitskins
and the dragons gonna get lazy since i assume they're cold blooded

Didn't Cersei waste it all?

nope only the cache under the mosque

Dany will be BTFO when Euron [spoilers]attacks her fleet during a storm when her dragons and dothraki and unsullied are useless[spoilers]

At first, the 2 armies will rally together to fight against the Zombies.
(that should entertain an entier season...)
...Then the armies will fight each-other... Then the cycle would restart.

during the siege when stannis attacked kings landing varys did fuck all and basically said yeah im useless glhf tyrion

grey worm is a young boy if you measure in military years

kellyc is literally retarded and just wants to burn people alive and make them lick her feet (hopefully)

tyrion is a meme dwarf that is half as smart as he thinks he is and got completely outplayed by the slavers, then saved by dragons, completely outplayed by stannis, then saved by his father

yes they have a large number of soldiers and dragons, but those soldiers are sandniggers in rags or leather. westeros still has davos, jon, euron, who is a lot smarter than he's letting people believe, cersei, jaime, both of whom are a lot smarter and ruthless than people give them credit for and the fucking NIGHT KING

danny might btfo cersei, she might even take back the north but she is not aegon. far from it

Literally creatures made of magic, but I guess we still need to consider a realistic metabolic cycle

Will Dany be greeted as liberators?

hilarious if in desperation for food her dragons devour parts of her army

DUDE RACISM LMAO

checked
so close though

iirc aegon started with an army of 1600 men and went around beating the shit out of a limited number of people with dragons and making strategic alliances with everyone else and managed to take the whole continent in like a decade.

Of course Dany might fuck it up given she's incompetent.

>Green-Fire.
>Dragons.
They are both powerfull and unstable weapons.

Actually that would be a great way to stop her being so OP, I retract my previous statement

More than likely all those Dothraki are going to become a problem unto themselves, as well as the Ironborn. How do you take people who have lived generations built on killing, raping and pillaging, and put them under a woman and tell them all "Nah, you can't do it anymore cos we gotta be nice and shit." Fuck that. They're gonna rape, they're gonna pillage, and Dany's gonna have a popular xenophobic uprising on her hands.

Unless of course, "Strenght respekk strenght" and they write it off as a plot device.

The Unsullied are always useless

Yeah but Dany is horsefucker Jesus now

Kraken takes down one dragon.
The Night King takes down one dragon.

You just throw armored knights against Dothraki and they're done for.

You just throw armored knights against Unsullied and they're done for.

Of course this is fantasy and somehow armored knights will lose to Dothraki and Unsullied lol

Bran worgs into the last dragon and reks dany's """""army"""""""

Someone hasn't read their Machiavelli. Tyrion did his best with what he could and he made all the right political moves but then got fucked by Fortune in both situations you mentioned.

Dont forget he'll summon a Kraken who destroys ships and eats one of the dragons.

>thinking the writers would ignore the dragonhorn
>thinking the writers would forgot anything to do with the dragons because epic and the views will like that

he will randomly yell for his men to pull up the dragon horn and another character we know will be like "the what?!" and euron will explain its going to turn the battle and how he got it from his travel and use it, blow out dany cause her to flee and for defeating dany etc cersei will marry him

>7th season
>first episode
>big storm
>the whole army drowns
>dragons get hit by lightning
>the khaleesi arc was a filler

Well done D&D. Well done

>Fortune
>Implying the slavers weren't planning that the whole fucking time

Gray Worm and Missandei literally said "no, don't do that, they'll still fucking backstab you." Tyrion is way less cunning than he thinks he is. Listening to the people who actually know these people is doing the best with what he has, not coming up with some smug little pact that'll make him look like hot shit to the person he ran to the last time one of his smug little plots shat the bed.

>implying Euron won't come up with some storm bullshit to sink half of Dany's fleet
>implying Cercei won't pull some wildfire shinanigans

Come on, it's like you haven't been watching for 6 seasons. Stannis was all set to BTFO King's Landing and look what happened.

>I am the storm
Epic D&D, just epic

show is actual garbage now. why is anyone still watching?

>tfw Hitler invading Russia
>tfw Napoleon invading Russia
>tfw Kelly C doing the same shit but with Westeros

It's like autism is universal.

To keep the Drogon actor employed

it's fun just like capeshit

>cold blooded

they breathe fire you idiot

Bitch please.
Qyburn gonna build an army of undead dragons using those bones in the basement.

I wouldn't even be mad. The shitstorm that will follow will be priceless.

chemical reaction mate
like the jihadi-beatle

no

magic senpai

they just have to pray the rosary.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

> The Ottoman galleys were manned by 13,000 experienced sailors—generally drawn from the maritime nations of the Ottoman Empire, namely Berbers, Greeks, Syrians, and Egyptians—and 34,000 soldiers. Ali Pasha, the Ottoman admiral (Kapudan-i Derya), supported by the corsairs Mehmed Siroco (natively Mehmed Şuluk) of Alexandria and Uluç Ali, commanded an Ottoman force of 222 war galleys, 56 galliots, and some smaller vessels. The Turks had skilled and experienced crews of sailors but were significantly deficient in their elite corps of Janissaries. The number of oarsmen was about 37,000, virtually all of them slaves.

> An advantage for the Christians was their numerical superiority in guns and cannon aboard their ships, as well as the superior quality of the Spanish infantry. It is estimated that the Christians had 1,815 guns, while the Turks had only 750 with insufficient ammunition.The Christians embarked with their much improved arquebusier and musketeer forces, while the Ottomans trusted in their greatly feared composite bowmen.

Holy fuck that guy is living the dream.

They are sailing during winter.

If that fleet hits a winter storm a lot of ships are going to the bottom of the sea.

D&D are going to fuck up everything to appease the SJWs. The fucking logistics of transporting 200k soldiers who speak different languages and have different cultures across a ocean and keeping them well supplied and fed during winter when most sources of food is in cities and castles is in storage. If you take the cities to fed your army then the civilians will die, so it's a lose lose situation. Dany's welfare system should not work in Westoros.

holy fucking kek

Aren't the Dothraki swords really good against armored knights? I could be wrong but I remember Jorah saying that these swords were either really good or really bad.
And Dothraki will probably get btfo just by the winter.

it used to be a lot better than that though.

i find it hard to enjoy what its become

i actually have

>watch Lawrence of Arabia as a child
>grow up dreaming of becoming an actor
>Mum & Dad fund my career and send me to drama school
>take an additional loan and get into Juilliard
>finally got chops for my acting career to begin
>get cast as the cgi dragon in a meme tv show

that would be unironically fucking epic

Damn that guy has a sweaty crotch.

Jorah completely wrecked that one Dothraki cunt because their meme swords can't do shit against plate armor

>unironically thinking it would ever be possible logistically to even feed that many men much less horses crossing a sea

Really bad. The curve means it doesn't pierce plate, since it just loops around the armor rather than applying pressure.

youtu.be/WRYM6B7CTs8?t=39s

Dothraki would get absolutely owned in the GoT universe where everyone is an armored knight. Of course, in real life, medieval armies were primarily made out of peasant levies without full metal protection.

That green fire stuff is only to be used against King's Landing's citizens.

it's bobby moynihan from SNL you retards. it was a sketch.

>mfw dany's dragons vs undead dragons vs ice dragons

shieeet

All that shit totals up to less than 20,000 fighting men. And that's being generous.
She'd get BTFO upon landing if not for her plot armor.

This scene was shot like shit. I didn't even notice the Dorne, Greyjoy, and Highgarden emblems until it was pointed out to me.

>You just throw armored knights against Dothraki and they're done for.
>You just throw armored knights against Unsullied and they're done for.

the knights of the vale that we seen in battle of the bastards could absolutely destroy them.

but the winter would logicallly end the dothraki before anything else. 100k lads with no shirts on who have spent their whole lives in the sun are gonna drop like flies in westeros, assuming some sort of plague doesnt get them first. like what happened to the native americans when they were introduced to europeans

then again, all sense of logic and faithfulness to the established realism of the setting is gone since series 6

>Sieges are difficult and costly.
>All Daenerys has ahead of her are sieges.

Her idiosyncratic saving grace being the three dragons, of course.

They'll ignore the dragonhorn cause they can't let their pet Danny lose.

>me on the right

ruined the dream

>those faggy little drakes

they have balistas in westeros, right?

THEY'RE WYVERNS!!!

This on the other hand really happened

Stannis came close to conquering King's Landing with a fraction of what Dany has.

>dany will never ride you like a bull

The narrow sea is small and travel from Westeros seems pretty common so I doubt plague will be an issue. Winter will be guaranteed ofcourse.

It's called the narrow sea for a reason you dip

The roman empire's army was multiple times as large as dany's force is now as well

The Tyrells have the second largest army in all of Westeros. Dorne has a pretty large army too.

implying theyre ever going to let dany lose a battle

> WE R STRANG WOMENZ

Now THIS is podracing!

>1k ships
>100-120k soldiers
>70-80k horse
>+crews

I don't give a good goddamn how narrow that fucking pond is, aside from the fact they're not sailing across the narrow sea.

There's no way danys army wouldn't starve.

yeah, but dornish soldiers are top tier in seven kingdoms as far as actual armies go.

Well, they gotta have one strong woman lose considering it's a fight between 2 queens.

oh sweet summer child, you think things like armor and weapon types matter at this point? we're past first few couple of season here, everything that happens happens in manner suitable for storytelling and dramatic effect.

You know Cersei will probably be betrayed by FILTHY PATRIARCHY represented by Jaime because D&D think that's deep and engaging. So she won't have technically lost.

Were that the case, the two locked under the pyramid would be dead by now.

More like
>Euron shows up with 2 ships
>Asha laughs at him
>Euron uses dragon binder
>Asha's fleet burns
>gg scrubs get good
>Asha kills Dany

>cersei baths dany in green fire
"no fire can burn me"
>kingslanding is in danys hand without one casualty

lmao who cares? dany will win because we say so

why dead though if they were feed enough they've could have slowed down their metabolism like hybernation
but it still wouldn't make sense since they would be too slow and lazy since they would have needed to warm up

But lets be honest she will just get to Kings Landing with no issue and wreck shop with ease.

That must be the first time I've seen armor being useful in a TV show (or a movie).

MAKE IT HAPPEN D&D

>nuclear war metafor

>season 7
>Euron BTFO Dany and Yara
>Jaime kills Cercei
>Jon and Tormund wreck Salsa and Brienne
>Ellaria and the sand sneks drown off-screen
>Euron, Bran and Jon save the 7 kingdoms
>the stronk womyn angle was a prank by D&D
>mfw

what happened jorah's armor? or sandor's? the way people on that show treat armor you'd swear they just handed out platemail before a fucking bar fight. you dont just throw away a suit of plate mail, especially not one as detailed as the hound's.

from metmuseum.org

"It is clear, however, that the value of armor ranged from low-quality or outdated second-hand items quite affordable to citizens and mercenaries, to the cost of an entire armory of an English knight, the contents of which were valued in 1374 at over £16. This was equivalent to about five to eight years of rent for a London merchant’s house, or over three years’ worth of wages for a skilled laborer, a single helmet (a bascinet, probably with aventail) being worth the purchase price of a cow."

you can imagine the value of the hound's full suit or armor and his sword was a lifetime's wages or more to the average peasant in GoT. and he just lost it, never mentioned again

stupid fucking show

it makes me sad that peopl watch this terrible, cheap, poorly written turd. it's popularity is going to affect the future of hbos programming which was already fucking grim.

>implying they aren't gonna get btfo by divine winds
ggrwurm likes using stuff from history I won't be surprised if this happens
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan

this is how dany will get btfo

>she attacks kings landing
>theon/yara attack kings landing from the blackwater
>unsullied and dothraki attack from land
>dragons attack from air
>it's all going very well and dany breaks through the gates and starts fucking shit up
>then euron shows up at and starts wrecking theon and yara's ships
>cersei goes full mad queen
>she orders the mountain to BURN THEM ALL
>jaime kills cersei
>jaime tries to kill the mountain but fails
>jaime dies as the mountain lights the wildfire on fire
>kings landing is obliterated
>dany's army is completely fucked
>euron fucks theon and yara's ships up even more but they escape
>the only thing dany has left are her dragons

dothraki cucks thinking they survive winter

dothraki and unsullied aren't making it to the white walker battle. that's just not happening

This. Euron's going to fuck the whole fleet up with some kind of magic or wind-horn, finally establishing him as an actual threat without needing to put money towards a big sea-battle.

GRRM has said the ending is bittersweet. My suspicion is that there won't even be a war on the wall. The wall will come down when bran crosses it with the mark, and Jon being Azor Ahai the diplomat will forge a tenuous peace with the wights. It won't be a war that saves them.