My girlfriend is currently cheating on me. She pocket dialed me in the act. I could hear it

My girlfriend is currently cheating on me. She pocket dialed me in the act. I could hear it.
She eventually hung up after 3 minutes and I've been blowing up her phone ever since but she won't answer me.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xbw_BxDwdjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He dialed your phone. It wasn't an accident.

Fuck her mum

get a new girlfriend...I for instance have a a fiance and a boyfriend one is a free loader the other steals my art...like its worth anything.... idk how much is it worth marshall

Idk I wish they'd both dump me so I could just kill myself and move on

ingore her for 2 months, trust me she wil beg you to come back.

Stop being a pussy. Quit blowing her phone up and start blowing up her friends. Fuck one of them (assuming ur worth a shit at laying the pipe) then never speak to either one of them again. Be a man. That or eat ice cream while watching the notebook and admit you have a fucking vagina

Why the fuck would you blow up her phone? Throw her away and get a new one.

Literally kill her. I'm not kidding.
If not that at least set her place on fire. Post results

find her and kill her and the dude she was cheating with

This

Share her photos with us, you cuck.

Stop being a beta, and go fuck her mom, or sister, or beat friend.

This.

HA. Aww.
Op if you care you were foolin yourself somewhere.

This. No other options are viable.

kek

here is her number +19895016221

Go to her house and trash her stuff, thats what women do to us all the time and they never get in trouble... its called "Equallity"...

Lurk here:

Survivinginfidelity.com

Then move on with your life, thankful that you dodged a bullet.

kill her. slowly.

Drive to her parents home and slaughter every member of her family, take pics of you fucking her moms eye socket and send.

Like ?... With old age???

This didn't happen, you're after attention, you're a faggot.

dump her before she fucks a nigger and shits out a vagina turd you have to pay for.

Text her one final text saying you hope it was worth it and you're done. Then block her number and move on like a real man. Oh, and if you live together throw her ass out.

if she's messing around with another guy she isn't your girlfriend.she might have been in the past but she isn't now, she's the other guys gf now

This
It's the only sensible course of action

no do not kill her get a new girlfriend..... stop calling her and call that girl you know has a crush on you

tmi?

Become gay like the rest of Sup Forums, bro's before hoe's.

Forget her and don't talk to her anymore. If she tries to talk to you walk off and say nothing. It will drive her insane. The key is no matter what she says or does do not acknowledge she exists.

dffcg

She doesn't give a fuck about him kek, she's out bouncing on another mans penis. Why would him being a silent cuck drive her insane ? Some females deserve a series beating to let them know their treachery won't go unpunished, she is one of them. op you better punch her teeth out when you get ahold of the little rat.

If she lives with you change the locks and leave her shit outside

Go fuck her best friend, then fuck her sister, mom and dad

>lol your such a beta cuck lord

number 1, this is bait

number 2 your such a beta cuck lord

No formally recognized contract was signed, so she didn't cheat...and neither can you.

youtu.be/Xbw_BxDwdjk

buy her a fucking fishtank cause you look like you stole her from seaworld

You're officially not dating anymore, congrats on your single status.
If she lives with you, have someone come over to change the locks and leave her shit outside the door. If she starts knocking at your door, demanding you come out and talk to her, call the cops and have them remove the crazy woman banging on your door.

Rape her and leave her pregnant.

i've been banging the same chick for a couple years now but we've only been "together" like 2 weeks.... asked her last time she fucked someone else and she said last winter which i'm fine with.. but i was snooping on her phone and i'm like 99% sure shes been fucking this other guy the past couple months... i fucking hate this shit

If you've only been an actual couple for 2 weeks, why are you actively looking for shit to piss you off?
Unless there is an agreement of a relationship, you can't really have a claim on a person.

We've discussed it before and there was an understanding that we were only fucking each other... I just wanted honesty and now I'm pretty sure she's just another fucking liar

just dump her ass you idiot and don't give her a reason, same fucking thing shes doing to you but worse . just end it

Beat the shit out the cunt, rape her in the ass, strangle the bitch, dump her corpse on her mom's from porch. Just kidding. ;)

Or she might think you'd feel threatened by the fact that she fucked another guy a few months ago and gave you a timescale that would stroke your ego.

She's still talking / trying hang out with him as of a couple days ago

there was another guy i was wondering if she was fucking that she swore she wasn't, after snooping her texts i'm pretty sure that dude is just a beta orbiter then i found the other guy who she's never mentioned before...

she's coming over tonight and we're supposed to be spending the next week together... i just don't know if i should confront her now or wait till after new years so i can hate fuck her a couple times first

Kek