Post your shoes

post your shoes

noice

Want a new pair of sneakers. Only have $80. What does /b recommend?

black or white

I have
Achilles mid white
Achilles low black
Margiela gat white
Margiela off white splatter
And margiela grey splatter on the way

Hmm, depends on the shoe. But I guess I generally like black shoes?

i don't really give a crap about my shoes, because i'm not an afroamerican.
i have a pair of no slip, steel toed sneakers good for winter i got from mark's work warehouse.

some vans old skools very casual/stylish shoe for 50$

copped the bball low for $108 on lyst such a steal

Chuck Taylor 2s

So u were the size 46?

Oof. not so much a fan of vans (or any skate shoe tbh).

vans old skool, vans sk8-hi (more youthful shoes, idk how old you are), chuck taylors low and high, adidas sambas, gazelles, black airforce ones, also check out his thread

yea how did you know? there going to be a size big but im going to put an insole in them and if that doesnt work ill just sell them on grailed

do you like them to be high or low so i can try and recommend a pair

They fit a full size big. I saw the deal, but saw what size it was

also age helps

yea i wear a 12 so whatever ive always wanted something by cp

Yeah I wear a 9.5 and take 42 in them so you should be fine just a lil big . They are well worth wat u paid

2 pairs one for wearing and one for looking at.

hate nigger shoes 99% of the time like jordans and yeezys but there is a soft spot in my heart for af1s

do you browse /fa? thats the board i normally browse but sometimes i come to have fun on /b

Got a pair of burberrys and zanottis that are quite niggerish rather wear the Nikes

Nah I go on Reddit frugalmalefashion for deals and sometimes streetwear and sneakers
/fa/ is too slow for me nobody posts

light brown timberland chukka authentic

lmao i lurk that subreddit to! did you see the post about the bball lows i posted that

Sweaty and all

Yeah that's where I found it lol

bruhh look what i just got fuckkkkkkkkk rip me ever having cps im going to kms

Roast me b

Damn that sucks bro.

Do you have an eating disorder ? I'm looking at ur post history.

I know it's not $108 but you can find common projects in the $250 range how much are you looking to spend? I always. I always buy from tres-bien when they have a sale because they always have 20% off since we don't need to pay VAT in USA.

Look nice what are they?

Check me kicks.

yea i used to eat like 600 cals a day for a few months. semi recovered now idk

They are by the brand Call It Spring and the shoe is called Kosabe. They have them in Grey, Brown, and Black. All shoes have genuine wooden soles. Real nice for casual wear.

chippewas for the winter

these look really cheaply made and will probably fall apart within 6 months. i bet the upper will get ripped or some shit soon. call it spring is an aldo brand which is notorious for cheaply made garbage. the stitching looks bad and that leather on the eyestay is obviously synthetic. 2/10

They've held up pretty good. The Kosabe ones. But you are right about aldo being fairly cheap in quality. Heck a sprinkle of water on some other shoes I have started to discolor.