I demand your participation in a contest of sexual endurance!

I demand your participation in a contest of sexual endurance!

Reporting in

Ready for duty, sir!

both of you know the rules?

Extremely familiar

who's your favourite?

You just posted her

nope, what are they?

thought so.
you see these beautiful women? What do they make you want to do?

Jerk it naturally, although im guessing the whole point is not to?

(Natalina lover)
I'm also the one flying tomorrow

there are other threads where we do that but actually the point is to do just that! We jerk off and compete to see who can keep it up the longest. You in?

ahh right, count me in!

reporting in

if you like beautiful naked women you're probably gonna have the time of your life

Can confirm this is true

what do we do?

is your penis a steel rod yet?

Nawh, I just fapped like 5 minutes ago to some furry shit, but I'm saving these pics for later at least.

Way past steel

I have some questions for the new guy.

Which one?

the one actually partaking of the challenge, not the furfag

So what are the chances i'll see a fap thread tomorrow?

I really want to fap to her while i'm a mile high

ask away, im not sure how to participate as this is the first thread of this ive been on so im just saving the pics for now

all you have to do is what's natural!

Im new too but it sounds like you should be jacking it while saving the pictures.

Im guessing there's essentially 2 winners, the guy that busts first to the high quality shit at the beginning, and the guy that still hasn't busted even after the thread 404s

Keep the babes coming op!

oh don't worry, I am

well if you guys want these threads to continue in the future no need to save the pics

I'll be ready for any thread I see.

You are in a position to demand nothing. I on the other hand, am in a position to grant nothing. What you see is all that remains of the ship's company and crew of the Botany Bay, marooned her 15 years ago by Captain James T. Kirk.