Weed vs alcohol. Which is superior and why?

Weed vs alcohol. Which is superior and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZEivOBQ6nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weed 100%
blows my mind that weed is schedule 1 and alcohol is unscheduled

Almost had me at "Grows braincells"

Alcohol.

Its cheaper, more common, and I'd rather tempt liver problems than lung cancer, brown teeth and yellow fingers.

how much is bission?

DEA scum
eroding the rule of law every day in every way

alcohol!!!!

alchool cuz weed is for niggers, liberal faggots and general pleb

Cures cancer
Grows brain cells
Saves billions
Gtfo

Weed, though it cause deaths via driving and similar activities, has never been shown to help with almost all types of cancer, and causes damage to the brain if used long term. And though it it not chemically addictive, it IS highly addictive.

>non-addictive
>anti-depressant
>curses cancer
>grows brain cells

Kratom.

I don't think weed actually helps brain cells to grow... However, the research that I have studied does suggest that it can help build new neural pathways in your brain, which can be beneficial for someone who has had some kind of trauma, and can help you think in new ways.

i like both but i don't smoke cannabis that often i mostly just eat edibles all the time

>grows brain cells

regarding the topic - both are for losers as they damages your brain.

I'm just leaving this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZEivOBQ6nc

>Lung cancer
Weed does not cause lung cancer. At least, it is not nearly as aggressive of a carcinogen as tobacco is. In any case, one does not need to burn anything to get high, it is quite easy to make edibles and get high with no increased risk of cancer whatsoever.

Used to be a weed lover back in the 80's, got busted selling (2 years in jail, Sweden) and turned to alcohol.
Turned out alcohol was superior if you ask me.
1. Alcohol can taste amazing. Whisky, beer vodka etc. I can sit and enjoy it without getting drunk.
2. It's a lot cheaper.
3. My lungs got better.
4. Gets me a much nicer feeling after a few drinks than after a few joints.
5. Not going to jail for it.

>Grows braincells
My buddy has a roommate who smokes weed 24/7 and is the dumbest motherfucker, he got fired for smoking weed on his lunch break and blames his boss for being an asshole.

cures, yes, fucking cures cancer.

Alkohol is superior. You can get piss drunk and still manage to act cool. When you get high all you do is become annoying and retarded

Why not both?

>yellow fingers
Lolwut

the fuck are you?
13?

for me alcohol is, but weed in moderation is good too

with weed i have to be in the right mindset when i'm high or i have a really shit time, get paranoid as fuck and have heart palpitations

whereas alcohol i just get sleepy as fuck and if i'm happy i'm happy as fuck, but if something makes me sad i'm a fucking mess. don't get angry though

weed is just as addicitve as alcohol though, and chronic weed use does just as much damage to your brain as alcohol does

but i'm glad it got legalized in my state, most of the time i smoke i'll do a whole bowl when one hit is enough for me, but with edibles i can control myself and know exactly how much is in it

Weed is only damaging if you're brain isn't fully developed. So yes, this chart is very misleading but not as much as you may think.

/threeeed

How about some good ol' LSD?

weed is for retarded hippie faggots

Weed makes you stupid, there is no denying it. One isn't better than the other they are both bad in their own retrospect.

stfu. mongo jim

hurdur

I act more retarded when drunk

>weed is shit tier but should be legal

this thread again

This. In comparision alcohol for me because weed fucks up my sleeping rythm too badly for me. Even if it is less harmful in a physical sense.

Both are for fucking degenerates

>grows brain cells
>cures cancer

>act cool
That's just what the alcohol makes you think. Any sober observer would say you look fucking retarded.

>Weed does not cause lung cancer.

Inhaling any type of smoke causes cancer. It blocks receptors inside your lungs and your body cannot process it. Even if you don't get lung cancer you massively increase your risk of lung disease, emphysema and diabetes.

>people actually think like this

Why dose it matter? On January 6th he will be thrown out of the white house #notmypresident

That chart is horrid. The counter argument to to alcohol being a depressant should be that weed is a stimulant. Alcohol is a system depressant, not an "beer makes me sad" "depressant. Fucking retards. Get your shit together.

DUDE WEED LMAO XDDDDD

> grows brain cells
I mean I'm all for legalization and shit but that's bullshit, nothing causes braincells to grow since they fucking lack the proteins to do so.

cry more

Yeah who the fuck lives like that? Not only dose weed make you stupid it makes you unsanitary.

Weed is definitely addictive. Also usage at a younger age has been proven to give long term cognitive problems.

>ye cos da gud siyensy fok wil haf tryd thet
>an it dur not dont werk

fucking this

Speaking out of experience and those around me. Despite what people think weed is addictive, I know people that can't function without being high. And heavily stoners can have impaired thought, to the point similar to alcohol.

I agree that weed should be legal but that poster is fucked up for sure.

what's sad is weed uses are so fucking dumb they believe all that stuff

Herbs all day err day.

BOW DOWN TO NAH GWAN CAT

>cognitive problems
There you go. Just because weed can aggravate schizophreania and make it appear earlier doesnt mean it can cause cognitive problems. So what if schizophrenia is a cognative disorder.

>has medical marijuana card
>is over 21
Why not both

you fucked it up with grows brain cells

weed is love man, but it's not healthy

alcohol is shit for hobos and retarded baby boomers

weed is a lot better and more fun imo, alcohol is boring as fuck. you can do weed more often than drink alcohol.
>non addictive.
physically, yes. but mentally quite addictive and habit-forming.
>anti-depressant.
not if smoked every day, it makes shit worse in that case
>cures cancer.
only certain types of cancer, and smoking it just causes more cancer. you can also drink so much vodka it literally kills cancer in your body (also may kill you).
>zero deaths in history.
yeah, not from THC. but deaths from smoking, drug related violence, 500 pounds marijuana brick falling on your head.
>saves police and NHS billions.
sure if cannabis would be legal.
>no OD.
thats fucking wrong, you can certainly OD on weed, its quite common actually. overdose means literally a bigger dose than you intended to take. people pass out, vomit, get bad experiences etc all the time. lethal OD is different and that hasnt happened on weed.
>grows braincells.
I know psilocybin grows then but havent found a study that suggests it about cannabis. although I think smoking it (or any herbal material) is not healthy on braincells because it causes lack of oxygen.
some weed smokers are just as ignorant than those who oppose legalization, there are idiots everywhere in society, I've heard absolutely ridiculous things from weed smokers that are false.
been toking for 5 years myself

I've recently come up with the theory that alcohol companies are lobbying Congress to make weed not federally legal because the alcohol business would plummet as people flock to weed instead.

Why not do both guys never smoked a joint with a nice whiskey on the rocks? You poor fag stoners make me look bad.

weed is for children. literally the most boring drug around. it's a step below recreational tylenol use.

Where I live, drinking alcohol is a tradition. Many of us don't even get crazy with alcohol because our brains are trained to handle side effects.

And personnaly, I get sick when I smoke weed. So I prefer drinking.

All of you ignoramuses are doing it wrong.
>drink 6 beers
or
>4-5 shots
>smoke fat doobie
>Feels good man

forgot to mention weed mixed with alcohol is fucking amazing, prefer this to both of the drugs separately

alcohol: depression and violence, hang over

weed: fun and stupid, no hang over

weed is far superior

Bruh.
THANK YOU

wrong. you can have fun on alcohol too, and alcohol makes people violent who have a shitty selfcontrol. drink beer + smoke a few blunts and its amazing, no hangover also

it is better to smoke before you start drinking if you are inexperienced, it fucks some people up too badly

shoot some heroin and then smoke a bowl

Alcohol. Always Android forever

Hey man, whichever one gets me laid on any given night is superior.

> points on cancer
false
> points on brain cells
false, both destroy brain cells with weed being the worst out of the two

is this the shit you stoners believe?

Yeah you're right about that. I've seen some people pass out at parties because they can't hold their own. I'm pretty in sync with my body's limits so I've never had a problem getting crossed

adding to this...

Tea is addictive, stimulant, almost no side effects apart from being alert, to OD on it you would have to drown in it first, stimulant

liver cancer or lung cancer... take your pick

Me irl

>Grows Brain Cells

Fucking stoners. Take a reagents biology course.

are you going to say anything or just post images?

/thread

LSD

I agree with you, fellow user sir.

dubs confirmed

Doesn't your brain stop developing in your mid twenties?

This girl I had a little thing with would always get awkward and detached when she smoked weed. She wouldn't let me touch her or get near her, it kind of bummed me out.

I think my body must have a high natural tolerance for lsd. I've tried a hit on two separate occasions from two separate sources and nothing much happened either time.

weed because it doesn't fuck your brain up that bad. It doesn't grow braincells or cure every disease in the world, it's not a miracle plant that stoners make it out to be. Both weed and booze can turn you into a lazy unmotivated piece of garbage. Ideally don't do either or just do it like once a month just so you can "recharge your batteries and have a break". Another good thing about weed is that it doesn't make you aggressive. That's about it.
>tl;dr: weed

I used a lot of weed. A fucking lot.
And the maruana square is downright wrong.

yep but it also kills brain cells... and it messes with existing connections (memory)

keep going

You guys complain about fake news and then publish that pic?

underdosed/fake tabs. you cant have such natural tolerance to lsd to absolutely not feel it, trust me

Gotta eat a strip bro

it doesnt grow brain cells or cure cancer it releives pain from cancer but the other stuff is true

Are there any statistics to support this, or did some faggot just put this together?

I gett why people are saying it 'grows braincells'
In a way it does.
It make's you indeed think in a different way.
That's why there is a saying that stoners are in their own world.
And i believe that this world would be a wonderfull one. For all living creature's on this earth and the planet itself.

You can call me a hippie. And i will call you a virus.
You can call me a dreamer. I will call you blind.

Why did you post a gif of Turkish people?

>Weed vs alcohol. Which is superior and why?

False dilemma. Pro wee and pro booze are fighting the same fight against prohibitionists. Don't let them divide us!

just some faggot, user
growing brain cells and connecting brain parts differently in result of taking a substance are two absolutely separate things. it makes you see world differently yeah. but if you want to help your brain grow new cells, read about psilocybin