twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Omg you are sick! Im reporting you.

*Stabs you in the balls*
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?

>got kicked out of the boyscouts for eating a brownie

bait

Anybody got the story? Address maybe?

No, you white knight

To the people who bitch about wanting a woman who's loyal. These are the kind of people you chase, the ones that hate themselves this badly. Because then all you have to do is build them up a little and they ain't going anywhere.

Actually these are the worst. I had one once. She slowly started to better her self and was out banging some dude who showed her attention. They need attention and don't care from who cuz the whole desperate thing

this isnt a feels thread!

Looks kinda like asians killing dogs for meat to me.

Yup they take anything they can get and it's never enough

exactly. stick to sluts, fuck them, move on

You didn't train her well. You're a bitch.
I had one, made her better her self. Activly promote her to be more social, and let her know you want her to better her self. She will eventually get there and appreciate you more for it. Never restrain her, and "trust" her. she will fall so hard for you, it took me 3 months to get her out of my house. But gone in the wind blocked her and all her friends.

Yeah, she's out of my life now. Completely cut ties. I really cared about her and I was on pretty much the same level, perhaps lower cuz she was able to move on really quick. She caused me a mental breakdown lol. I thank her tho, cuz I'm some sort of weirdo now (inb4 edgy) I can't feel sadness. I won't go and say I can't feel anything. I like the lulz and get panic attacks but the whole feels/sadness in just hollow.

>I'm setting myself up for a massive breakdown later in life

original vid? mexicans maybe?

That does also make sense but it's worked for me so far. She doesn't think too highly of herself and she's about a 4-6 as a looker but I string her along with little compliments every now and again. Though I suppose taking her virginity had something to do with the attachment along with her feeling like she's getting old and wanting to settle down.

I probably just found one the right kind of fucked up.

Looks like he's killing a wolf to me.
I guess this could also be true.

At least no one cheated on you for 5 years and you forgave it. I'm ready to kill myself anytime now.

She was in my life for 8 years. I suspect the cheated was building up for 4 years so half the time we were together was moot. But anyway, don't kill yourself man. I tried to and I failed, woke up in the hospital and was like 'well shit' and the whole time she never reached out lol.
I hope this video helps u. Not worth worrying about her or trying to kill your self
youtu.be/k5RH3BdXDOY

It doesn't end there though. Now that I met someone else on this very board, it ends up not working because she doesn't reply to me at all. Days go on without her and I talking, and she tells me she likes me. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Nothing ever fucking works out.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgX2HAeWkVg

you are a cringe now

Yeah but then you gotta look at them.

meme recognized
nice memed

Why user this is ylyl thread not a rekt thread

Aim for someone that's around a 5 then, I'm not talking about the hobgoblins around 1-2. You need to be able to fuck them and be comfortable being seen in public with them.

>condom

>no ylyl

You can say that again.

It looks like m00t cross-dressed. Again.

Did someone say rotten robbie thread?

Boiiii

Lost

Ah, this cum and shit stained asshole licker again

First YLYL worth a shit in history of B

Pirate Rotten reporting for duty!

only good one in here

Looks like mommy was so busy fucking for money that she never paid any attention to you, poor inbred baby.

God I Love Mints..

god speed, anons

Suck it, you fucking man child

Careful with those edges, kiddo

Actually i would date her

Derailing one of these shit threads with gore has always been ace. Don't know how the banana started.

Isn't that against the bible, Bubba Ray?

>i came

What the fuck thread am I in?

FUCKING STOP IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. I'VE HAD A BAD WEEK AND YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE

Satisfying to see something that's not the funni banana xD

This is super hot. Moar.

Party at the disco

lost

Oh yeah

Happy B-day moot!

We can always repent for our sins, buddy.

lost

Nice shot

>cuffs him
I legitimately lost

Let them have this, they're frustrated loser beta faggots

wait really?