Ask a guy who accidentally destroyed a $3 million dollar MRI machine at work and is now looking for work anything

Ask a guy who accidentally destroyed a $3 million dollar MRI machine at work and is now looking for work anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/5jpuqu/we_had_three_employees_fired_that_day/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did you do? was it your fault?

Were you able to find your tiny dick with it before you destroyed it?

I demand greentext

Damn. How did you manage that?

that thing is a giant magnet, someone didn't make sure the room was clear

do it fagget

ah yes I just learned about that by finding OP's reddit post , man that must be powerful to suck up a wheel chair

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/5jpuqu/we_had_three_employees_fired_that_day/

now that you are unemployed would you accept 5$ for a blowjob?

That "someone" was me unfortunately. I let the wheelchair get a bit too close.

We're talking magnetic pulling power MILLIONS of times stronger than generic refrigerator magnets. It can suck in an entire car from 20 feet away.

Why did it cost me more than college tuition to get a full scan from one of those things in the U.S. but only just $50 usd to get a scan from an even more modern one in Ecuador?

Got any savings? use this to help you. good luck user

>paying a guy to suck his dick
user pls

Will you have to pay for it?

do those things have at least a metal detector to tell if someone is wearing metal or some shit in their body before they turn it on and it rips the fuck through the patients body?

"sorry boss, just take the $3 million out of my paycheck"

damn im not even gay but I charge 5 dollars to look at it, 10 to see it erect 15 to look at it erect while he sees me touch my toes this is by skype

i was put in one to be scanned and i have a piece of metal behind my lower teeth, nothing happend

Ha, i DID think about how dumb that post was before i posted it, but that never stopped me before.

well at least it will be next year and in your resume you can put I can destroy 3 million dollar machines

>US healthcare costs

oh? thought dude said it could pull a buick from a far

Some metals are apparently safe, like dental implants. My father has several and his head wasn't torn to shreds when he had his cranium scanned.

Maybe he can get a job that informs some form of corporate espionage.

FUCK US HEALTH CARE! I PUT MUH COCK RIGHT DOWN THEIR THROATS! pardon my all caps, I'm just saying fuck em, I hope they die from niggatosis or some shit

well it seems it is a similar case to what describes

>someone thought it was a good idea to put machines that induce magnetic fields powerful enough to attract a car from 30ft away inside a hospital

What, they didn't buy insurance?

Magnets. HOW DO THEY WORK?

because republican faggots don't like health insurance and because public health care is basically free in in ecuador.

I'm assuming you weren't an established doctor. So you were an intern or a nurse. What's it feel like to have wasted your education?

werd! juss saw this, but that's weird that it's selective. Now I'm going to have to go down that rabbit hole and inadvertently get my ass schooled on MRIs
Thanks OCD!

Op stupid and full of shit.

your welcome

get a new one

burger war going on in a burger thread...

what's your favorite burger, user?

Burned and crusty on the outside, pink and juicy on the inside.. like I like my women.

muh nigga

It's actually a matter of the metal, since not all of them are magnetic.

For example most implants are usually made of titanium, but a pacemaker or anything with a motor is a no-go

not good

Its called non-ferrus metals

How is it broken? I dont understand how they would let a 3 million dollar machine break from some shit getting stuck to the outside knowing its a powerful magnet

Unless you did it on purpose, what kind of third world country do you live in that gets you fired for accidentally breaking work equipment?

Let me guess, your an americucktardlard

Shit is filled with liquid helium cooled to 2 degrees kelvin (-457 degrees Fahrenheit). A hard impact like that is sure to cause a leak.

Its called non-ferrous metals.

Newton's third law. The force that flung that chair across the room pulled equally on the coils of superconducting wire inside there, which have to rotate on a carefully balanced spindle and high speeds. Plus then a chair smashed into it at high speed. It's fucked.

Upvoted

MRIs are powerful and all, but these motherfuckers can distort the shapes of atoms and electron orbits.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetar

Nice meme/reference there, Sup Forumsro! But I think I know what other sites you go on, if you know what I mean? I reddit from your post, yes?

Im a GE tech in New Zealand, and you would not believe the amount of times that this happens.

>republican faggots don't like health insurance
The ACA is a dumpster fire, man.

nigga wtf were you thinking? Oh well, what's done ist done

>>greentext it now

Thats a fake gif right?

do tell

>The ACA is a dumpster fire, man.

not if you live in a blue state.. just the shitty red states that hamstrung it lol.

I live in a red state, and it is WAY better than the "no insurance" I could get before obamacare.

i dont care about your experience, I have a political grudge

Someone told me that in canada-straya you always have someone whose sole work description is bending wheelchairs out of mris.

forgot about the metal thingy

Afraid not, friend.

Sorry, no. It's saline injection. I've seen more pix of it, but no, I don't have any to put up.

kek

jesus fuck, what happened to the person in there.

I hear ya. I pretend to like black people because of politics.

Have job with GE, mainly based around New Zealand and Australia, setting up new units.

Get calls to shit like ops, chairs, wheel chairs, a fucking metal desk once.

Any flight I take is either first class or Business class. Anytime I get called out is a minimum of 100k for me to power the unit down, remove the item, power it back up and calibrate it.

Thats the basics of it.

dumb question - can't you like.. power those things on slowly and see if fucking metal shit is rolling towards it?

You ever seen someone get shit ripped of their body by one?

They're always powered on.

You can hit an emergency stop if there is someone between the metal object and the unit, but you'll make all your hellium (coolant) dissapair, and likely fuck your magnet aswell.

You will still require me or someone like me to come out and re calibrate the unit.

wow really? so that room, all day, is like a giant fucking magnet metal deathstorm waiting to happen?

Canadian here just had one for free!!

Sorry didnt read your second question.

Most implants people have are surgical steel, so not magnetic.

Worst I have personally heard of happening is cheap body piercings metal, and a chick got her nipple ring ripped out. Truth to that I don't know.

Im not around for the day to day running of them, only installation and faults.

What kind of educational background do you need to get into your career field?

Full on biomedical engineering or just calibration experience?

>worked with steel everyday last 12 years.
>shards and thorns and bits in hands.
>have mri
>hands bleed
>drs weirded out.
>me DGAF

if you ever see someone on their wheelchair slammed into one of those be sure to post the photos here.

would have been awesome if it had pulled those little shards the wrong way through your hands.

is there a right way?

sure.. imagine your ring being torn off your hand.

now imagine it being torn off your hand and through your torso.

When I grow up I wanna be like u OP

Because you live in a retarded country. Healthcare costs me the same as university tuition.

>0€

Truth be told, I'm not overly smart.

My full work history goes, leave school at 17, go to Navy, electronics technician, work in navy as ET untill im 25, go to NZSAS make it through 16 day selection, then start intense proper training, some point during that roll ankle with 70kg of pack on my back, shatter ankle, rip tendons to bits. medically discharged.

Bumming around working on mechant ships as electronics tech (sonars, radars etc etc) untill im 29.

Facebook message from old friend in navy who I was helping learn the ropes around radars and sonars.

Turns out she was now working for GE as a tech, new opening and she thought of me. Email her CV, get phone call, meet with people in Australia etc about job. Ended up getting the gig.

If I didnt try for the SAS I would still be in the Navy no doubt working as an ET untill I retired at an old age none the wiser to this job line.

A lot of people come from Electronics backgrounds, but truth be told any sparky could do this job.

It all requires training anyway around their systems etc.

They went through the wormhole

I was a calibration tech in the air force.

Awesome

You destroyed my machine. Do you prefer pig feed or the bottom of anonymous pond?

Wrong dipshit. Because our economy supports the bulk of the bill, allowing companies to adjust their products costs to be in line with the prevailing economic conditions in ither countries. U.S. is the only truly free market.

>free
>Samsung forced to pay apple because they used rounded corners on their square device

What the living fuck shit fucking cock gobbling monkey shit??

wew

Except those machines are harmless to the human body, which contains no ferromagnetic metals.

The trick is keeping any such metal as far the fuck away from the machine as possible.

was a warehouse job you lifted it with the forks wrong,smash kablooey it went?

>thinks health insurance is a good thing

You understand that insurance is a company and in order to profit you need to pay out a lot less than you make, right?

And there is more people starving in your country than our fat percentage stay poor