until now

Sauce

Who is that??

>2016
>Religion

>current year
>satanism
I don't think you even tried.

Accept Satan as your lord and more shall be provided.

>2016
>religion
kek

Not Op but Levayen Satanism is a spinoff of Buddhism but instead of focus of the world around you, the focus is yourself. It only uses the Satan in the name to piss off people, it doesn't have a god besides yourself

This is the new religion. Of blood sacrifice, indulgence and wanton destruction for no real purpose.

Only if this is his true form.

Why would I want to follow a guy that has daddy issues?

Never join the losing team

You have 10 seconds to explain why I should.

I sense much potential in your dubs.

Sacrifice a small animal, smear its blood into the shape of a pentagram. Create a wand out of something personal to you.

Stand in the circle, inscribe the shape of a pentagram in the air using the wand, chant unto thyself thy desire. Repeat it, increasingly louder and faster. Shape the image of your wish in your mind.

Fulfill the ritual, praise Lord Satan, and slash across the circle to exit it.

Power.

Women.

Money.

All that your heart desires.

That woman will chase you in the streets naked.

Post proof that Satanism will provide these.

You fail to understand Satanism.

Satan provides.

Deny your maker and you shall receive.

That's basically what Satan is. The first ansgty, rebellions teenager that just wants daddy's attention. So he lashes out and gets punished.

Naked?

This is not proof.

Fuck any organized religion.

nah dude satan gave us freewill fag. if we didn't eat the apple then we would have just kept on doing the follow the leader thing which is totally not what we do nowadays.

He probably did it to spite his father.
>Fuck you dad. Imam play with your shit.

That is an entertaining theory, but nothing else.

More like story.

Pls give me sauce.

Because I'm Luciferian.

Convince an educated Catholic.

can i use my dick as a wand?

>dat bait

It's actually really disorganized. Continuous backstabbing, as you would expect, really.

Satan encourages reckless behavior, particularly to those with a sense of humor.

Jesus is a false prophet. You are no follower of God, you are a puppet in an organized religion driven by greed and lust for power. Your scripts archaic and falisified 12 fold. Deny He whom you consider your maker, for he is none and accept the antichrist as your true lord.

so far you haven't convinced me

Speak to me of your God.

What does he do for you? What does he not? Is there anything that you wish he would do, do you feel he is insufficient to the task of guarding thee, thy family, thy life and thy way of life?

Satan is always attrative, I especially enourage all cucks and masochists to post in this thread, for there is a special place for you..

I'm atheist but i have nothing against the church or any of it's policies. To me it seems like Satanism is promoting chaotic behavior that is hurting society

Why would I?

I was a skeptic and an atheist like you, once. After undergoing a ritual "out of curiosity" and "for fun" I experienced things I could never have imagined possible. They terrify me to this day, but also empower me.

Does it promote chaos? Why of course..

Then you agree that it's hurting society as a whole aswell

The weak must be eliminated to allow for the strong to prosper, So nature commands it, and Christians pointlessly fight it.

Not advocating for Christianity, but don't you think it would be easier to make the weak strong? That's exactly what happened in Germany in WWII. They thought the Jews were inferior and weak so they tried to eliminate them and look how that turned out

pretty sure that's Violet Doll from way back when - she was Violet Erotica back then.

yyyup. Google image search for the lazy or slow.

what a great explanation

A minor flaw in an otherwise clever plan. Hitler allowed himself to be carelessly poisoned by the Jews. The resulting syphillis led him to foolishly attack Russia in the winter.

Satan approves both of Hitler's attempted genocide, and of the Jews' ploy to derail his plans.

haha satanism in 2016
can I see your katana collection as well?

Good to know middle school is out on winter break...

Satanism? And miss out that jolly feelies of Christmas?

If simply offering your so called soul to a mythical entity got you tits like that I'm pretty sure we would all have women with supreme tits at your disposal but alas, survival of the fittest, some men get top tier women some dont

666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016

well that's not fucked at all

>agnostic

Survival belongs to those who earn it.

Attempt a ritual and experience it for yourself. Consider it... a scientific experiment.

if satanic rituals work, how come I haven't seen pictures or videos? If anyone can do a ritual, why aren't there papers on it?

we allready had free will or adam wouldn't have been able to choose to eat the apple

I agree but what did the Jews do to deserve that kind of treatment other than their religious beliefs

>666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016

666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = Trump

Failing to anticipate it. Thinking they can steal without repercussion.

Attempt one.

>666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = Trump

I think Trump was mentioned on the Mayan calender too.

satan here, just post the damn pictures.

I don't have them.

I lied.

Satanicasfuck.gif

cum to this gif or else