I thought it was forbidden in Islam to burn people alive?

i thought it was forbidden in Islam to burn people alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=assault rifle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not, it tells them to at one point.
I not going to look up the verse because I dont care enough to.

That's because ISIS is not real islam. Less than 1 percent if Muslims believe in their medieval bullshit

And you are supposed to beat disobedient children to death with big fucking rocks in Christianity... It is kinda like people do whatever the fuck they want naw-a-days.

everything in the Koran and Islam in general contradicts. Religion of Peace, kill all polytheists. Don't kill your daughters, stone the sluts if a boy looks at her ankle.

ISIS makes up their shit as the go along

isis and daesh is not islam they are goats fuckers

isis were created by the jews

only if they are lucky enough to find a living one!!

oh who am i kidding, they take turns fucking the dead one as well

Oink

Infidels aren't people

Post vid

>i thought it was forbidden in Islam to burn people alive?
it sort of is
but only people of abrahamic religions are considered people
and it is also very easy to decide that someone is a heretic and/or blasphemer, making them no longer a person

You mean 'non-muslim people are not considered people' don't you?

Why would you not just kick the fuel soaked dirt out of the way and make a fire break? Wtf

yes please post some hardcore goats deepthroats and triple anal videos

>1%
kek

i dont see enough muslims opposing isis let alone condemning their caliphate shit

its more like 1% doing something, 99% agree

its on theync frontpage

People who are not Muslim are not considered people

no true scottsman

how many muslims have to get into iraq to satisfy you, i mean you admit there are some muslims who condem this

Ya. fucked up deleted the post and redid it.

Around 80% of muslims worldwide support Sharia Law, which contains all sort of "medieval bullshit", including pedophilia, dismemberment, stoning people, throwing homosexuals from high ground ...

90% of the shit ISIS does is not condoned by the non extremeists

So why do they kill people then?

Thats because in Islam, anyone who isnt a muslim isn't a person. When they say to be nice to everyone and blah blah blah it doesnt mean everyone, it means muslims.

>
>Around 80% of muslims worldwide support

Where'd you get that figure?

I live in Tunisia, one of the most open-minded muslim countries, and a lot of people here are calling the guy who killed the russian ambasador "a hero", muslims are the scum of the earth

these were muslim turkish soldiers

And the only people who believe that are brainwashed liberals.

They've evolved on that issue.

the iraqis are defending themselves from the true islam

dont try to make it out to be all the muslims who join to fight isis

most of the muslim world refers to ISIS as "Daesh", which mean "community of the damned" when translated directly but means a lot more

it basically means that you and everything you have ever interacted with or been a part of is inherently evil and should not exist. this is particularly spiteful since muslim communities value the community over the individual

im not sure how much more you want them to condemn ISIS, does every muslim individual have to join the military and fight ISIS themselves?

Just google ISIS burning, you'll find it.
They're burning them slow too.
Muslims are fucking scum.

This doesn't include a lot of middle eastern countries, yet, you can see for yourself

as far as i know it is
what i can remember, its because this is the punishment only allah should give
also its forbidden to heal someone with fire, (they did that back then) so i guess, everything with fire is forbidden

Isis is real Islam. Everyone else is doing it wrong enough to not do this shit but right enough to support it

where do you get true islam, i mean every fucker with even a remot idea of islam thinks his is the right shit

kek

>isis sends 7 year old with a remote detonator into police station and blows her up

that is the most disturbing isis video ive seen to date. the scared, dead look the little girls had in their eyes really left a mark

Deaesh doesn't mean "community of the damned", where'd you come up with that shit? I speak arabic, Daesh is an acronym, just like ISIS

دولة إسلامية في عراق و شام = داعش

All I see is them avoiding responsibility with them saying they are not really Muslim and how they themselves are the victims.

isis is islam, but like in christianity there are several opinions on diffrent things, like
should a gay person, be stoned, or fall to his death on the highest building in the city
isis is 100 % islam, but on things like gay stoning or falling down a building, these are the things, where they choose, so it fits their agenda

In the video a guy hold an assault rifle watching them. They'd probably shoot the legs while running away then light the guy on fire anyway

my big brother told me hes in college so he knows

You know, i absolutely hate ISIS, and i wouldnt even want them to burn alive.
How much of a cunt do you have to be to burn someone. Or torture someone to death in general.

The fuck is an assault rifle?

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=assault rifle

Sorry to tell you this, but your big brother is full of shit, I should know better, I've been speaking arabic since I was 6

That is nothing like Christianity. Those things only serve to remind us of where we came from and establish lineage to Jesus by the prophesy. Jesus negates the OT bullshit and taught love for all. It's CHRISTianity. His words are all that matter. Man has fucked that all up tho. Isis is textbook Islam as the Quran tells them peace and love in the beginning and later says naw fuck that kill everyone that's not Muslim. I said it later so it negates the peace and love.

Collage is just a cesspool of liberal lies at this point. Probably got that info from word of mouth.

typical apologeti bullshit, the stuff before jesus is used to justify shit as well what he supposedly said

YL YL

>collage
looks like you skipped high school too

not the right kind of muslim. Keep up dude

But that's not what it was supposed to be about. Like I said. Man fucked that all up. But if you read the damn book and see what was said and when it was said you'd know that OT is null and void and the only things that matter are what Christ said himself. Either way idgaf. People are fucked up and I just gotta make sure me and mine are cared for. That's it. And if I have to kill to make sure that happens so be it but I wouldn't wish this kinda shit on anyone. If christians followed the Bible as accurately as ISIS follows the Quran then christians would be like the hare Krishnas in the airports. But that doesn't make money and achieve power over whole nations so...

>i thought it was forbidden in Islam to burn people alive?
Who knows. Those videos are stagged by the CIA as propaganda, btw.

[citation needed]

Clinton supporter found. Nearly every intelligence agency estimates between 25-28% of the muslim faith to be extremist. with 1.6 billion followers thats a terrorist for every man woman and child in the US. Stop getting your news from facebook you fucking retard

everyone is justifying their own shit with religion says the same, its not this or not that, you can interprete it every which way, leave stuff out ignore something else

Yeah you're right. Nobody ever gets blown up or burned alive or beheaded or thrown off buildings. It's all fake. Nobody has ever been murdered on camera.

Poor bastards

can i get a link to fap.

PLEASE MAKE WORLD WAR GREAT AGAIN

But... the lulz tho.

pretty sure in their eyes, the victims aren't people...

Anyone else think Trump should allow Americans to see this shit on National Television so they know why they're fighting these cunts?

I'm not trying to justify anything nor am I trying to say the shot that's happened in the name of Christianity is ok. I'm merely pointing out the fact that all that shit is fucked up and the Bible doesn't support its justification simply based on the fact that the parts they're using to justify it have been nullified for over 2000 years by the religions namesake himself. In other words I'm agreeing with you but for the reason you refuse to see because of your own bootyblast.

Make with the video you pricks!

wtf is a bootybast?

>why they are supporting these cunts

Haven't you people heard of Liveleak? Check out r/watchpeopledie subreddit
>inb4 gtfo Redditfag

Fucking bad day for Turkish Kebabs.

islam is a disease. but everyones too afraid to be called "racist" this day in age to cure it

is this what it's like to chew five gum..cinnamon?

Actually, I don't believe Live Leak have put this video up.

Retard found.

According to the same definition, 25% of Americans are "terrorists" for voting for the man who started the Iraq war which directly caused societal upheaval in the middle east with some 3 million civilian deaths and tens of millions refugees worldwide over 15 years - all for oil.

"... the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." - terrorism

Ali burnt people alive for saying he was Allah.

When you realize that the chains won't break and the collar has metal spikes around it...

Butthurt?
Anal annihilation?
Buttfrustrate?
Ass blast?
In other words you hate Christianity so fucking much that to hear someone tell it like it actually is just goes unheard because it doesn't matter to you what Jesus said because the crusades happened and WBC waves signs that say god hates fags. Idgaf.

this thread has been up for almost an hour and still there is no relevant webm. wtf is this bullshit.

>"Great now on top of everything else I have a splinter"

painful to watch

ok, its really up to the person to take any lesson they want from any religion, any text can be interpreted in a number of ways, ppl will always think themsefs justified or condemed by religion even if some part of the text apparently nullifies another part, both is still in there.
unless something is taken out it can be used as justification

why the spikes?

all we need is a 3rd world war guys

Why not?

Jews are evil tho

Video link plz. Wanna fap

i really am not a big fan of christianity, but dont go so far as to actually hate it, to much effort

all i say is that an interpretation is always subjectiv, you cant say you are objectivly right anymore than any other person interpreting it

You mean white people? You're describing white people.

Or you can read the fucking book and do what it tells you to fucking do! And if there's a lead actor who's name is in the fucking title of the religion YOU FUCKING DO WHAT HE SAYS AND YOU DONT HATE ANYONE!!! Everything else is an excuse for bigots. Real christians don't act that way

I love kebobs