With all the religions out there and all the advancements made in modern society why havent we figured out which one...

with all the religions out there and all the advancements made in modern society why havent we figured out which one worship's a real god

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W3SjboR5VZM?t=40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's because there is no god

>no god
>uses god in a sentence
>is retard

Because God doesn't want to be seen by everybody.

I don't follow your logic whatsoever. There are no purple winged unicorns.

Hate is a sin. Gb2ur fake reincarnation of horus and osiris. For the sin of hatred only suicide will save you.

there is a god and it has been proven that they all exist. as soon as the first person made the concept of god it became real if only in its conceiving. the only way something can not be real is to not exist in any way shape or form as matter or ideal. philosophy is only an idea but is as real as a tree if only in the minds that conceive it.

Yeah... Only if you're not smart enough to accept that there is objective truth.

Ironically though it's God's little joke that the objective truth of who He is can only be known subjectively.

man invented god to explain shit they did not understand, which was practically everything

notice how god is bipolar, a megalomaniac, hypocrite, multi-personality disorder, and much more.

your pic is very related so please explain further.

No, according to you He doesn't exist so why are you trying to diagnose Him? Can't you just be superior, not believe in Him, and let other people do what they want?

What pic?

Mormon. The answer is mormon.

We have. Primitive Baptist is right. All others are wrong.

gif not pic, mb m8

Try again.

Atheism is a belief.

If you want to say you have lack of belief, then you're agnostic.

simple as that.

gif

I guess I have to hold your hand.
Read those. Be woke.

>Black Jesus

The only black jew I've ever even heard of was Drake

because there are no "real" gods.

Writing off the opposition because they have conviction and disagree with you. Very intellectual and tolerant.

And that one nigga from Black Eyed Peas

drake is from canada,what makes you think hes black

One off

fpbp tbqhwy famalam

Worshipping anything else than a mother's love, nature's gifts and global altruism is completly worthless and chronophage.

that's gay

Because the mere proposal to do so would invoke a war, if it hasn't already.
People in power can be really sensitive about religion.

you even trying?

all religions worship the same god but go about it differently, its the same shit at the end of the day god is just a cosmic energy that is present in everything

>Point out there is no god or let fucktards who believe in keep killing in the name of god.

Why do we need to know?

this limp dick midget bait thread is still going

fucking die

Do you truly believe that when people stop believing in god they'll stop senseless killing?

What if I told you that not a single atheist has ever prevented a religious extremist from killing someone by saying there is no god.

that's a cool cat

We've been trying to tell you goyim for millenia, ours is the only true religion!

>the supreme God who created and rules everything at his own whim cares what anyone thinks of Him

That's not the point of telling the truth.

It's not the truth. It's a glorified opinion. And it's not the point user was making.

>cuz that's what religion is for

Is is the truth; there's no evidence for a deity.

youtu.be/W3SjboR5VZM?t=40s

It is, it is so gay and carefree!!!

There's a planet with people who think and have consciences. The end.

>now tell me how that happened in a way that doesn't involve a god
>we have the same evidence and see it two different ways
>you cannot say there is no evidence when you only disagree about what the evidence means

Argument from incredulity. Your argument is shit and fallacious

The absence of evidence is evidence of absence if you were supposed to find some. That's why Saddam's WMD's and your deity are in the same category.

> There's a planet with people who think and have consciences. The end.

This has nothing to do with a deity. Consciences is a completely different subject which seems to form from evolved animals.

I completely understand how you people think the world came to be, I just reject it because it is illogical.

>This has nothing to do with a deity.
That's your opinion. The ability to trace the development of a conscience in nature does not negate the possibility that a God created it.

Agnostic is a statement about how sure you are and think how sure anyone else can be in regards to a given belief or lack there of, atheism is the lack of belief, which is contrasted by theism agnosticism is contrasted by gnosticism(not that one group of christians during the early middle ages or immediately following the fall of the roman empire) ergo any agnostic that doesn't attend church or otherwise practice a given faith who merely says I don't know when asked about there belief in god can be said to be an agnostic atheist, agnostics who do attend church or otherwise practice religious ceremonies can be said to be agnostic theist, most agnostic atheists are fence sitting full retards but I suppose that's contrasted by the gnostic atheist whom all are full retards, no one will ever admit to being an agnostic theist, and most theists are gnostic theist anyways.

Plus, that fits the atheists viewpoint a heck of a lot better.

> That's your opinion.

No, it's not because you need to actually prove claims.

> The ability to trace the development of a conscience in nature does not negate the possibility that a God created it.

The ability for conscience in nature says nothing for or against a deity. You're just creating a subject that has nothing to do with a 'God' being real.

If it helps there's an 11 year old Jewish kid who wants to prove god by becoming an astrophysicist

Why is Christ dark skinned in this pic?

because jesus was born in the middle east; what color skin do you expect him to have?

Because religions are influenced by the morals, mores, and beliefs of the culture they are founded; which in essence makes their version of God more like themselves.

this better?

It is your opinion. A conscience is the signature of God and proof that there is objective morality. It proves that every human being knows there is a God and that they are subject to His will. None of this may be scientific, but neither is the belief that there is no God. You cannot prove a negative. We know less than 1% of all there is to know and the atheist is the idiot who thinks that we can say there is no God in that other 99%. That's me granting you the assumption that the 1% we do know does not point back to God. It does, you just refuse to see it. I'm not here to prove anything and I don't have to.

Therefore it's logical to make up an answer and go with it? Fuck no. You're the one being illogical.

You can't, it's literally impossible to prove or disprove it.

If god was real and it appeared before us how could anyone prove it.

Imagine it being able to manipulate space, time, matter, all that does is show it's a different life form more advanced than us, or using technology to do so that we can't see.

This is actually the base logic that is simply agnostic atheism, you can summarize it to say it's impossible to prove or disprove god, so stop acting like it's fact.

He was certainly no Aryan, but I think think this depiction is a bit much.

Fuck god, believe in yourself

If I'm understanding what you're saying, you are denying the reality of divine revelation. Totally unsurprising by the way, but no those deists don't believe that it is okay just to make things up either. But you can't accept that.

because jesus was actually a black man

i mean think about it,he didnt have a father so he had to be a nigger

No, both are probably equally unrealistic.

>I'm not here to prove anything and I don't have to

because you couldn't prove it, even if your life depended on it.

We have. None of them do. People are slow to catch on though.

The only religion not totally making shit up (key word here is totally) is catholicism, which at least teaches evolution via common ancestor, yet they're only doing it since it doesn't disagree with it.

he never met his father, but was always hearing all sorts of outrageous things about what he's done.

you may be onto something there.

Even empathy implies a sense of not wanting it to happen to yourself, which can be widdled down to selfishness/being afraid.

Many people care about others simply because they're sentient/alive.

You've got no fucking clue what I've said

So how does one acquire a divine revelation?

Why are you here arguing then?

> It is your opinion.

No user, you actually have to prove claims they're not opinions.

> A conscience is the signature of God and proof that there is objective morality.

Like this which has no basis in reality. There's no tie between deities, objective morality and conscience.

> It proves that every human being knows there is a God and that they are subject to His will

Sounds like being eternal pawns in a chess game.

> None of this may be scientific, but neither is the belief that there is no God.

In other words you're making this up as you go along therefore it's just as valid as people who don't make things up?

> You cannot prove a negative.

So start to prove your positive assertion.

> We know less than 1% of all there is to know and the atheist is the idiot who thinks that we can say there is no God in that other 99%

Not knowing something doesn't mean we can fill in the blank with what ever we want.

> That's me granting you the assumption that the 1% we do know does not point back to God.

Everything we currently know doesn't include anything about deities. Come back when you're able to show some data.

> It does, you just refuse to see it. I'm not here to prove anything and I don't have to.

Well, if you don't have to prove a claim than I don't have to believe a claim. Seems simple enough to me!

facts

>because you couldn't prove it, even if your life depended on it.
That applies to both of our arguments. The only difference is that I agree that I can't prove it. It's not up to me, it's up to God. He reveals Himself and everyone is without excuse.

Without divine revelation, everything we have is just made up.

Fine. And you lost your chance to explain it.

>So how does one acquire a divine revelation?
It came, it's here. There is no more coming.

You don't have to believe. But if you persist and die, then you'll wish you had.

I'm done.

> You don't have to believe. But if you persist and die, then you'll wish you had.

I'm done.

Typical Jesus fag living in fear

I can't wait till your kind disappears.

Very true, but this falls more under agnosticism than atheism, at least when taken in the modern sense. The original use of the word agnosticism was somewhat different.

That actually made sense and wasn't in insult form.

You need to leave.

What was the original use.

> You don't have to believe. But if you persist and die, then you'll wish you had.

You ignored all of my points. Why should I believe you with a vague otherworldly threat when you still have no evidence?

Using any religion to fully dictate personaly morality will instill one with any/all of the flaws that religion itself contains.

Relying upon religion to tell you who to be is a sign of mental weakness.

Using one at all to tell you who to be is pretty fucking dumb.

Sure there are nice stories written in old-as-fuck storybooks, but that's all they really are.

Religion kills more than it saves, and it should be treated with that fact in mind.

Gay desu

When reading the earlier philosophers, the term shows up in their writings, or critiques of their writings, as a word used by deist to describe an unknown god, or higher entity; that is, an intelligent design that chooses not to identify itself.

God is a dispassionate observer. He has set the wheels into motion, and then stepped back and merely observes. You can pray and try to buy favor with him all you want, but he isn't going to lift a finger to help you.

Found the retard

this common opinion of yours is fundamentally correct, and of course, in addition it is arrogant to assume that such a powerful deity would insist upon one's life.

Topkek

If it (god) can only observe but not participate in its own creation, it is not truly god.