Hush.

/thread

2, 3, 4, 1

the musical one

The Body

Not Fade Away

The ...Zeppo...

any with Faith

Any other answer is objectively incorrect.

The ones without Xander.

Hush
Zeppo
Tabula rasa

seconded
faggot detected

the musical ones

Once More With Feeling

Hush
The Body
Once More With Feeling
Becoming
Fool For Love
Graduation Day
Passion
Tabula Rasa
The Gift

The one where Xander fucks Cordelia Chase in the ass inside a closet, and she has trouble walking straight after. Forgot the episode.

Better question for causing arguments:

Which season of Buffy or Angel was best?

and why? ):>

Fool for love, the body, hush.

Buffy=season 3
Angel=season 4 (unpopular opinion, but I stan by it. If you don't agree, I take away your bucket)

Best character arc?

Of course it's Wesley.

i just finished my first rewatch of season 4 in like 10 years, and it is pretty good, but man does it loses its drive after Jasmine shows up.

the one with the puppet

Riley wasn't a puppet. He was just a misguided soldier.

the one with the pokies

the one with no rest

The one where the blonde vampire was sexing the shit out of her

God I wish I could rail prime time Cordy and Buffy. Gonna go bust a nut right now to these whores.

Meh, Janna was where it was at. Giles knew this.

Good for you doc

wew

When Giles become a badass and bang buffy's mom.
Also the creepy smiling silence guys.

dat chin

taking HD Buffy webm requests.

anything with cordelia's massive can or jugs

this scene, maybe slowed down a little

I think Jasmine is pretty creepy, and the episode where Fred's on the run is excellent. Then you have the finale which is perhaps the best episode in the series

Season 4 is GOAT

fuck

top ten:

1) The Body
2) Graduation Day
3) Hush
4) Band Candy
5) Conversations with Dead People
6) No Place Like Home
7) The Gift
8) Restless
9) The Zeppo
10) Passion

>Then you have the finale which is perhaps the best episode in the series
wut? the finale is a snore fest. talk about a come down. about 90% of the episode is just setting up season 5 with walking around W&H (not to mention the out of character behavior by EVERYONE to even agree to take the tour in the first place) and then you have Osama bin Connor trying to blow people up, because the writers literally needed him to go extra crazy to give Angel a reason to 'fix' his life. I watched the episode yesterday and I was actually so shocked at how disengaging that episode was for a season finale that it made me not want to continue with the show.

That season sucked because of how nonchalantly and randomly Jasmine gets her head blown the fuck out by connor.

I hope they do a mini series next year, sort of like X-Files. It would be the 20 year anniversary of when the show first aired aswell.

hnnnnggg she is so qt

thank you user

Fucking THIS as long as it isn't an extended Ford commercial like X-Files was. I doubt it will happen though. I can't see SMG coming back, and you can't do Buffy without Buffy. Everyone else was tight with Joss but her.

probably because she had a brain

>wut? the finale is a snore fest. talk about a come down. about 90% of the episode is just setting up season 5 with walking around W&H (not to mention the out of character behavior by EVERYONE to even agree to take the tour in the first place)
I don't think it's out of character. After all the shit that's happened over the last two seasons, the team is ready for a change. A big one. They're weary and beaten down. I don't think it's too much of a stretch at all to be honest. As for it being boring, I think the episode balances each character perfectly and has many great moments, especially as a send-off to Lilah who is hands down my favorite character. I love the bit where Wesley tries to destroy her contract.

>then you have Osama bin Connor trying to blow people up, because the writers literally needed him to go extra crazy to give Angel a reason to 'fix' his life
Except it well established the boy ain't right, and the fact that he's finally snapped didn't seem too far to me at all. The ending with him in his new life actually brings a tear to my eye. That episode? Disengaging? For you maybe, IMO it's one of the best

Objectively correct. Must be Tuesday...

I'VE GOT A THEORY

It's so weird how when you look at her now, you can see the seeds of her eventual face melting to come.

>I'VE GOT A THEORY

got any more HD faith webms user?

sure

if this episode was made today you know the demon would have been a troll.

Can we talk about how Nicholas Brendon went insane?

delicious

this not so much, too much xander but I love her outfit

it's your choice, doc

The Wish.

Best scene is when Giles finds Jenny's body to Buffy getting the phone call.

what was it with Angel kissing basically all women on the show that season?
Cordelia, Gwen, Fred, even fucking Jasmine made out with him for no apparent reason.

you just know

>At long last... Buffy versus Dracula!
>beats Dracula in 30 seconds
>goes home
>suddenly has a sister now
what the fuck was joss thinking

C O L D
O
L
D

the ones where dawn shows her feet obviously

Cute, CUTE!

Anything from the first 3 seasons.

the one where faith goes evil and gives into her dark desires and has kinky nonconsensual sex with buffy breaking her mind in the process it was real in my mind

You can't /thread yourself

I do agree tho

Doppelgangland
Once More With Feeling
Conversations With Dead People

You tell me, Doc

>it's the "The first 3 seasons are the only good ones" meme

facts = memes now? okay

5 and 6 are far and away the best seasons it's honestly not even close.

>I'm retarded please ignore my opinions from here on out.

Will do, user. Will do.

Nick Brendon used to be so hot. It is so sad how alcoholism has wrecked his life, looks and career.

supply a picture proving your statement
early seasons he was awkward looking
later seasons he looked a bit more mature since they started dressing him differently but honestly the best look i've seen for him was drawn with the eye patch, beard and work clothes

Once More, with Feeling

>6
It's easily the most it and miss of them all.
Even more than 4

I need an episode name

I don't know why people don't consider 2 hit and miss when it has a lot of awful episodes.

Graduation Day, which should have been the end of the series.

>should have been the end of the series
lmao

The Zeppo

The best episodes are the two parter surrounding buffys birthday and evil Angel. Then every plot relevant episode after that to the season finale where they fight.

DELETE THIS

fred is pure

anything with willow and tara being cute and lesb together please

Season 4 is great though, far better than 1 & 2

Season 5 finale, series should have ended there.

Season 6 with robo buffy was gay as fuck, and season 7 basically shit all over the mythology.

Fred was always a tease.