WWYD?

WWYD?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ve7bN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Throw her down on the ground and rape her.

lefto

Probably make small talk until she leaves

Then go fuck my boyfriend

IWDABYKAS.
PSASYLC.

Make her take my pants off and stroke me until I get hard then have her suck my shaft

What a fucking straighty

Join the WWYD Kik group. Rule is replies for replies, post a girl of your own and a story for another user's girl

Add me I don't have another device to scan. tonyr300

no

Rip her clothes off, pin to wall and then proceed to rape
WWYD?

Tell her how to make the Philosophers Stone before Gluttony fucking eats me, dipshit

Rip her top off and suck her tits then spit on them to fuck with my hard cock. I slide it between her perky tits then make her gag on my cock

turn 360ยบ and walk away

Would make sweet love to all night and take out for breakfast.

Cum on her face

WWYD?

I'd sneak up on her and knock her unconscious. I would then rip her clothes off and proceed to fuck her mouth until I came. I would then put her panties in her mouth, wake her up and then fuck her pussy as she screams for help and then impregnate her
WWYD to her anons?

Approach her while she's sitting on the bed then take my cock out and have her suck me as my cock grows in her mouth. After she's gotten it wet and sloppy I'll take those tits out and fuck them until I shoot a wad on her face/ tits

wwyd

U got kik ?

tonyr300

smother myself in her tits

Fist her till she squirts then fuck her ass till I'm ready to bust. Pull out and nut into her gaping pussy so it flows right down, then it time for the fist to pump it all down into her to make sure she gets knocked up.

Be rough

slide my cock in those tits and cum on her face

A nice slow tit fuck as i grope and squeeze her nice big tits i would continue until i came all over her face. After i would play with her cunt until i became hard agiab and thats when i wpuld start to fuck her hard and slowly until i came filling her cunt up with cum.

Reply 4 reply

God damn more of her?

bare fucking on the bed, torn off bikini bits, biting and squeezing her tits

Id shove her down,rip her clothes off and go to town poundin her ass as i step on that stupid slut face. Teach that whore a lesson by filling up all her holes and pissing on her face.

Damn I would slide my cock between her ass and fuck her pussy, making her moan, then put it straight into her ass before cumming in her mouth

Grab her head and push her slowly to her knees. Make her pull out my cock and push her head down onto it. I have to gag her with it so it's rough I need the spit for her ass. Now get her on fours and start pushing in her ass. She tries to run so I put my weight into it and force her prone and start pumping away. Once the time comes it's into her pussy to bust my nut and make my mess.

Take your pick on the girl for reply;)

fuck, i need to see her ass

damn, she aint kidding

wwyd?

She is an attractive naive little child. She thinks that everyone owes her something for her privilege but it is obvious that reality is adverse to this. She needs to be treated like a fucktoy. Used, discarded and set aside to be used again. I don't think she is good at sucking dick or fucking for that matter right now. She would need some proper coercion. She needs to be teased to her limit. Her skin touched, breathed on, licked and kissed. Along her neck and her sides, all while she is tied down to a bed in nothing but her underwear. Teased for hours if I do say so myself. Then, when she is near her breaking point, I would refrain from her and untie her. Saying " that you get no more until you suck dick like a proper whore". I would guide her along with a fistful of her hair and tell her that she won't get anything until she does this right. I would see her panties wet and just make fun of her."i haven't even really started in you yet..just wait until your cockslut training really begins" I would tell her -- I would talk to a girl that I can bring g to the edge. Make her blood burn with want, make her logical cognitive thoughts melt away. With every tease, lick, phonecall to tease and imaginative fantasies I like to bring a girl to the point of craving, then listen to her beg.

Would take the right girl somwhere quite and make her get on her knees i would make her suck me off making her choke and gag on me i would then throat fuck her until i needed to cum. I would cover her face in cum and i wouldnt allow her to clean up so she will be forced to go to her party with a face coverd in cum.

Ill do this one.
I would find her in her house all alone and i would break in i would grab her and force her to her knees i would throat fuck her hard making her choke and gag until her face was c9verd in saliva after awhile i wpuld throw her onto her bed and fuck her cunt hard while i slap her tits. I would fill her cunt with cum and leave her there.

God i wpuld tgroat fuck her hard making her gag i would watch as her makeup smeared because of her saliva and then i would fuck those nice tits until i came all over her face. Have a kik?

Reply 4 reply

pin her to the wall and fuck her right there

discord.gg/Ve7bN

God damn

face please

i want her riding me, so i can fuck her with her tits in my face

blonde now

fuck, those tits, man.

check out the swaggy the actual memelord on twitch bb

I know.

I. Want to break her

she know

definitely.

oh, i'd hold her down by her throat and fuck her raw

I WOULD DO NOTHING TO ALL THESE GIRLS HERE FAP TO THAT

My gf. WWYD?

bend her over, hik up that skirt and fuck her doggy over the bed, squeezing her tits as handels

Rip that pole off the fuckin wall behind her and whip her until the ground is soaked in blood.

Beat the shit out of you and make you watch me treat her like the bitch she deserves to be treated as

put her up onthe counter, fuck her with her arms and legs wrapped around me

Tell her the screen on her phone has a deep scratch and wait for her to put the phone close to her face and then slap her hand so hard that phone breaks her nose.

knock her to the ground and shit right in the middle of her forehead.

More of my gf. Give her all you got.

>pole

you mean the clothes rack?

Scissor kick her to the back of the head.

wwyd to this hooters slut?

hang her in that closet space with the belt around her waist.

fuck her sister

stop samefagging so hard, and get some help.

grind on her in a club. when she feels my cock through her pants, than take her to a bathroom shere she can blow me and i can cum on her tits

upvote from me

rub my cock on her tits until i came on them

wouldn't even give her a tip

moar of those tits

I would slap her hard once or twice, then tear of her top revailing her firm tits

Then tie her to the bed post with the torn topher arms spread wide, preventing her to turn around. Then pull down her panties revealing her magnificent ass - first I would finger fuck her while she pleads to let her go, then I would shove my thumb into her ass hole making her sob. Finally I would shove my big dick up her uprotected ass, hearing her scream with pain and fright, as my dick inch by inch is being rammed to the hilt. She is so tight and firm - at some poit, she stops screaming, but I keep pounding, untill I need to cum - here I crawl to her face and turn it, so I can paint her with cum.

Do whatever you want with her

Nudes?

follow her to the back of the restaurant and force her and all the other employees at gun point to strip butt ass naked and serve the rest of the meals without covering up or notifying any of the customers or else I shoot the rest of them that I have tied up with zip ties, gagged, blindfolded and sodomized with improvise explosive devices in the back.

those tits...hnghhh

Stop worrying about other people so much you fuckin soft warm pussy with arms and legs.

take one of those sneakers off, shove deep in her mouth, pull shorts off and fuck lil i cum o n that perfect stomach

fuck, i would titfuck her so hard