Amy pulls her fingers out and drops down to lick your balls as Tina detachedly strokes you

>Amy pulls her fingers out and drops down to lick your balls as Tina detachedly strokes you
>You take a deep breath as Amy's nose brushes Tina's fingers
>You reach out and start rubbing Tina's pussy outside of her pants. She grabs your hand, the other squeezing your cock
>"Hey, I didnnnn-"
>Tina moans as you brush her clit. Her grip on your cock tightens as Amy laughs, tongue out and still licking
>Tina starts shaking
>"S-stop, I d-didn't...I didn't say..."
>Tina grinds her teeth as you rub harder and harder. She yelps as Amy slaps her ass.
>"Take these off!"
>Amy yanks Tina's yoga pants down, then her panties. Standard underwear, nothing exciting, as she wasn't expecting any action.
>"Look at this!"
>Amy slaps Tina's ass, her lower body jiggling. She grabs a cheek and spreads, stretching her asshole.
>Tina winces, unconsciously stroking faster
>Amy wraps her hand around Tina's waist and pulls her onto the bed
>"Have a seat!"
>Amy stands your shaft up and pushes Tina onto it
>You slide inside her, feeling the tightness of inactivity
>Tina moans a deep moan, her eyes rolling in pleasure this time, rather than annoyance
>Amy grabs Tina's shoulders and starts rocking her back and forth. Once she lets go, Tina starts rocking on her own
>Amy whips both their shirts and bras off before running around and sitting on your face
>You can't see it, but as you suck her lips into your mouth you can hear Amy covering Tina's face and neck in wet kisses
>You feel Amy's fingernails scratch your pubes as she rubs Tina's clit
>Having been in a sexual dry spell for so long, Tina starts cumming very hard almost immediately
>You can hear Tina moaning into Amy's mouth in a loud, muffled kiss
>Amy stands up and grabs Tina by the hair, her mouth still open in ecstasy
>"Move, I wanna lick you off of him"
>Amy shoves Tina out of the way and starts lapping up her wetness, running her tongue up and down your cock
>Tina, not knowing what to do with herself, kneels down next to you
>"I'm...sorry"

>Tina pecks you on the cheek
>"I've been a dick and I'm sorry."
>"Uh...don't mention it."
>Tina widens her eyes
>"Yeah, you'd better not mention it either. Any of this. To anyone."
>"Oh sure, no prooooo-"
>You feel your muscles tighten as Amy deepthroats you. Amy pops back up and smiles.
>"C'mere Tina, he's about to cum."
>Tina shrugs and moves toward your cock
>Tina and Amy's tongues glide all over your cock, occasionally touching at the tip
>Amy grabs Tina's chin, the other hand grabs her tongue
>She starts manually stroking you with Tina's mouth, pausing occasionally at your tip to lick the length of her tongue
>Your hips start to shake as you feel your balls tighten
>Their tongues dance and twirl on your cock as you cum
>You shoot all over their faces, tongues, lips, and in their mouths
>Amy kisses and licks your shaft dozens of times as she holds Tina's head and bobs it up and down over your head
>Amy pops up and licks the rest of your cum off Tina's face, tracing her tongue around Tina's lips and making sure her cheeks are clean
>"Now you do me!"
>Tina, no longer hesitating, licks Amy's face clean and they kiss passionately with your tip between their mouths
>Once they're all done, they both snuggle up next to you on the bed, each circling a nipple with their finger
>Amy yawns
>"I could sleep forever..."
>Tina nods, eyes glazed
>The each kiss you on the cheek as you slowly fade into a deep sleep

THE END

bump for the dude who wanted this finished, ban me idgaf it's about the fans

>the tightness of inactivity

What did he mean by this?

she hasn't been fucked in a while tbhfam

oh god i almost came

this needs to be longer and include more bdsm

there ya go buddy