Qt.

Sure.

Best Emma

What are you guys going to do over the holidays? I won't be posting because
>family

Except it isn't.

2 qts now.
Chistmas with family of course.

Is this question for everybody or just op?

Everybody

I will be sitting around at home

Good for you, user. Probably same.

Under the covers

Leelee's tatas

Cuddle time.
Ryry is missing tho.

Suck Elle's neck while Ryry climbs on.

I had a dream last night about Emma stone making me do dishes, even though I have a dishwasher.

ha

No lewd...

She was like "yeah man" with her raspy voice every time I cleaned one.

Kenzie has started already.

No she hasn't.
And I go now..

I would piss on Kenzie's tits and rape her throat with a bowling pin pulled out of her shitty asshole, fuck you, fuck her, fuck lewd, suck a dick

doubt it.

K.

I-I went up to my m-mistress Jessica Alba, dropped m-my pants and said e-enough is enough: I'm g-g-going to bake a loaf of bread in her oven... She l-looked at m-me, laughed and t-told me fancy w-w-words and a 3 inch pop gun isn't e-enough to cow and c-coddle her... She man-slapped me t-to the f-floor in three s-seconds, s-saying i-it t-takes a real m-man packing a 44 m-magnum to s-satisfy a woman and h-her six month headache c-continues so get out of h-her bedroom... I-I crawled o-out o-on m-my hands and knees, h-hoping I-I didn't offend her and p-plotting when my next crack at her juicy p-p-panties can be...

None of that happened. You are almost as gay as that dickless eurofaggot that posts Kenzie n dove

Just ignore him he's probably the one that Ariana grande

>tfw you will never eat fresh, warm shit directly out of AG's little butthole

>relieved

Goodnight Dovebro! :)

WELL I WALKED DOWN THE STREET TODAY AND DIDN'T SEE TAYLOR SWIFT STALK ME FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN TEN DAYS SO THAT WAS COOL.

id like to see britney spears' tits for science. lets face it there was a time she was hot.. it'd just be interesting

Please f-forgive me g-good s-sirs; m-my mistress has a-a habit o-of driving m-men c-crazy because sh-she i-is so beautiful...

This is some serial killer level shit.

any and everyone who does this cuckly faggotry should be gutted

yea im curious to see what they are doing these days

>tfw AG will never overflow your mouth with spicy diarrhea out of her fudge oven

>relieved

I hope you die the most painful death imaginable, you troglodyte scum.

kek, so filled with hate, continue your terrible life, triggered bitch

remember?

rabb.it when?

How many people in the discord chat?

I-I feel y-your frustrations g-good sirs; m-m-may the days ahead a-a beautiful woman o-of celeb status, high and e-exalted, for you b-behold too...

Hi everybody :)

Not many and they're just posting fb fap shit

I'd feast on her shit as well.

every time you show up i want to kill myself. Cause no matter how confident I am in my masculinity, i know there are worthless shit sticks like you out there defiling my gender. fucking kill yourself

>every time you show up i want to kill myself
Do it faggot.

>some user triggers me
you really are a retard

nah im with this dude... studdering stanley creeps me the fuck out. total boner kill

you're are on Sup Forums.. and you're siding with the cancer that further ruins it.. you are the cancer of cancer's cancer..

H-h-hi

literally can read 1 word to see what it is and move your eyes past the post

so fucking simple, but you must throw a hissyfit
I'm siding with commen sense
>he thinks Sup Forums wasn't always cancer
fuck
off

you're on...

I would GAG on fat COCKS for my Princess Emma!

kek who gives a fuck m8? You take this shit way too serious. Try being less of an uptight little bitch, maybe you'll get more friends and have more fun in life.

i think arrogance should just be called arianagance.

>you are are

i volunteer! you can stay under the blanket and pretend you're her.

have kik?

it's a matter of principle. Ignorance is bliss of course. But the ignorant in ife are the very source of many of society's issues. I didn't come here to give life lessons i came here for boners. which get ruined by this shit
so forgive me if i had to vent out a bit in a desperate attempt to save my night

*whispers* hey guys *looks around*...Google says g is 18.

i have a lot of fun with my friends. cause i spend alot of time outside away from Sup Forums.. that's why when i decide to visit and come across that cuckle bullshit I have rounded worldly reasons as to why scum like that shouldnt exist

it only got ruined because you can't move your fucking eyes past something. You belong to tumblr or some leftie instagram blog, bitching
>principle
>on Sup Forums

*common

guess it isn't very common after all huh?

eggsalent retort, tumblr

>still taking this way too seriously

Real life =/= internet

same retarded fag

my face needs to be the queen's seat...

Anyone have the other pic of lucy hale?

y'all welcome

yes