HALP

HALP
Been dating this guy for about 4 years, right? Met at 14, currently 17. He has issues, i have issues. We're a great duo, in a sense. Hes nice, kinky, loves me, and handsome.
Thing is, i dont fucking love him anymore.
He pisses me off for no fucking reason.
He wants attention and love but i just want to ring his neck. His moody. Hes needy. Hes fucked up. Told me, "I clinged to you so quickly because," WAIT FOR IT!.... "you remind me of my mom."
HIS MOM WAS AN ABUSIVE CRACKHEAD. I dont want to break up with him, so he doesnt fucking blow his brains out. And i know he'll do it.
The only thing i can think to do is make him break up with me.
But how?

>asks a board full of virgins instead of confronting the problem
here's a possible solution: actually talk to him about it.

an hero

Obviously become a huge bitch, dumbass

XD
I dont know what i'd even say.
Me: "Listen kid, i dont think we can make this wo-"
Him: *slits wrist and dies*
Or
Him: "WHY DOES EVERY ONE LEAVE ME?"
or
Him: "You're lying."
Or
Him: *leaks private conversations and photos before i finish the sentence*

Tell him you want to vote from Hillary in 2020

This. Talk it out or dump him. If he's stupid enough to kill himself over it it's his fault not yours.

I tryyyyyy. He thinks im joking or having pms. The kid is moronic

Fuck him. Break up with him.
What happens when you end up with his kid and have to deal with him for the rest of you ur life.

*dead*
Hes a supporter

Tell him you no longer feel his Penis when having sex.

Thats actually a good idea, hes incredibly insecure and he'll avoid me for dayys. :o

Its one of the guilty conscious kinda things. I dont want to be 30 with kids and a spouse and think, "fucking hell, remember that kid you made kill himself? XD :'("

Introduce him to a female friend who likes him, give her the ok to get close to him, eventually he'll start to love her, then let him cheat etc, then do it he won't be so hurt he'll just go with other gril

Holy shit youre a fucking genius!!!!

Dick or gtfo fagot

Go back to /adv

Tits or gtfo

it's not your fault if he kills himself you can't be held accountable and it 100% won't be as traumatic as you think it is.

Also you're a huge bitch and should
Kill yourself immediatly.

Nuts or gtfo

Live your life for your happiness, not others.

Yeah, well. Ill definitely think about :D

This isn't dear fucking Abbey. Gtfo.

Does that mean your up for being fucked? He May leave you If you let me spank and fuck your ass

I dont know who dear fucking abbey even is, so stfu and get out this thread bitchh

dubs and i play superpower 2
singles and i go sleep
trips and i watch an anime movie tomorrow

tits + timestamp then GTFO

Show me your asshole, nuts, and cock all in one pic and ill think about, hoe.

That's not how it works roastie.

Says who? You?
The other assholes on Sup Forums?
Your boner?
Hmm?
Youre such a fucking slut.

Abbey is the bitch who wants to hear other bitch's problems without proof of tits. Go and find her.

Tits or GTFO

Come on you know its the best idea in the thread

Teleport behind him and tell him that it's nothing personal.

Been there done that.
Just leave him. That easy. You're just hurting him more by stringing him along.

Says the tits or gtfo rule. No one should care about you just because you're a girl.

Umm MODS?
Underage B& ?
Plus all you virgins saying tits or gtfo are confirmed pedos

Just post your tits so we can end this stupid thread.

It's called deflecting an obvious troll

How many girls on Sup Forums have actually showed their tits upon request? Not any decent females. Maybe the white trash whores.

nobody gives a shit you fucking retard

Who gives a fuck?

>this kid is getting laid at 17 and still wants to off himself

Oo boo fucking hoo no one loves me x( and all these assholes on Sup Forums are being mean to me.
Childish. Just kys and end your obvious misery.

OP is a man, you stupid fuck.

Getting laid isnt all that great. You can accomplish the same result with your hand and some lotion.

No you dumb bitch, drop his ass.
Done deal.
He blows his brains out, that's no him, not you. Life is WAAAAAYYYY harder than walking away from someone who can't deal with life.
Dumb bitches like you only complicate shit and the longer and more drawn out you make the break up, the more damage you're gonna do.
Breaking up with someone is like a band aid; the slower you do it the more it hurts, best to do it fast and deal with a small amount of hurt than to let it go on any longer.
Fuck what his life's like, you're 17 years old, that's not your responsibility and you didn't make his life that way.
Now man up and do what needs to be done or shut the fuck up and live your life with your man sized external vagina.
>and btw, it shows that you're a weak person that you have to turn to Sup Forums to help decide your relationship decisions. Grow the fuck up.

Op is a women you ignorant retard

Oh fuck.
I cant even be mad cause its true.
Thank you. Ig.

Prove.

My thought exactly

Seriously why no tits though? We helped You out you could at least do us a favor? Please :)

>says she's 17
>asks for tits

Underage
reported

Cunt. Kys for being a lame ass.

get a new one

Only a fellow underage faggot would think this threads intresting.
Reported

>currently 17
Underage

>Dating a man
Chances are shes a woman. Otherwise she should be exiled

gtfo normie scum

This

just dump him stop being a pussy, hes not gonna do shit and if he does thats his problem not yours, you cant control him

Normerino faggerino go back to tumblrino

Stop being a bitch. Just tell him straight up. If you have any decency you will do that. You're a typical whore with daddy issues and probably dont deserve a BF. Why do chicks have some grandiose idea of what it is like to be in a relationship? Like every fucking day you are gonna be treated like a princess or something, and the second that stops you no longer love the other person. You're 17 and don't even know what love is... grow up. The purpose of relationships is for survival... financial stability and to make babies so your genetics can continue on. The fact that you both have problems is NOT a good reason to be together, it was over before it began. You need to get some serious help before you date anyone else, and fuck up more people's lives/

This

Any that want actual help, cause that's how it goes

1) my relationship with my father is fine.
2) i had no expectations coming into the relationship other than having a boyfriend to hang out with my first year of highschool.
3) fuck being treated like a princess, its about respect. And i get plenty of it. (Other than on Sup Forums ._.)
4) no shit i dont know what love is, this is the problem. Im aware im still young and dumb. Its nothing more but a chemical reaction triggered by lust and infatuation that release dopemines in your brain
5) WRONG. Theyre about emotional and physical connection if youre engaged romantically. Money comes second, and survival is every man for themselves.
6) we got together stated in #2. To not be alone.
7) our problems arent serious. Obviously first worldy. Help isnt necessary. But its welcomed. Hence the post.
8) talk shit when your know what tf youre talking about bitch.

ban

MODS

Get the fucking mods then bitches. Other than me being 17, and peds asking for tits, this thread is perfectly okay.

btfo underage means you get banned no one cares about your bee sting shit tits or your bitch boy boyfriend. get out and stay out

Fuck. Cmon, can you fags say something different? You all sound the fucking same. "You're a bitch" "youre a pussy" "no one cares" "report" "ban" "blah blah blah" NO ONE CARES ABOUT A FUCKING TROLL. NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A HATER ON Sup Forums. NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT AN UNDERAGE, UNLESS THAT UNDERAGE MANAGED TO PISS YOU OFF. THIS SITE IS FULLLLLL OF THEM. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME. NO ONE CARES AND WE ALL FUCKING GET IT. :)

If you have tried to leave and he won't let you, you already fucked up. This thing isn't going to have a happy ending and you guys are going to end up hurting each other one way or another.

Let friends and family know when you see him. He sounds like the kind of guy to cut you up into pieces and insert you piecemeal into his anus so you can never leave him.

>currently 17
MODS!

>currently 17 MODS MODS

wtf since when do we not get time stamp tits before saving the day?

17 is not illegal in every country

That is pedo reasoning