I enjoyed Warcraft

I enjoyed Warcraft.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUcmVBw8a58
youtube.com/watch?v=PDQPIJSO0XA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your medal will arrive shortly, please hold...

along with your pleb certificate

I'm not the one fapping to oversized aquatic animals.

you're allowed to

I too enjoyed Warcraft.

I enjoyed the scene where Gul'dan tore off his cloak revealing that he was super ripped beneath it, then proceeded to have a fist fight with Durotan.

Congratulations for having shit taste

You sound upset.

>people who liked this garbage are also evansposters

makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=EUcmVBw8a58

>I enjoyed the scene where Gul'dan tore off his cloak revealing that he was super ripped beneath it, then proceeded to have a fist fight with Durotan.

>mfw I cheered when Durotan died and all the normied were like "WTF"

I guess if you're a fan of the games it's not that bad but not the best. Cool seeing familiar names.

The CGI for the magic was cringeworthy.

No it wasn't , only when Medivh started oozing green stuff in the well

You and about 500 others seemed to

Yeah it was a good movie. I can understand if people didn't like it though, it expected the audience to accept and understand a LOT.

But that's the issue with the modern movie-going audience. Thanks to Disney, everyone expects there to be several entire films worth of backstory before a larger story. People want whole movies dedicated to explaining who a single character is, and if they don't get it, they bitch and moan because they're not smart enough to infer story elements from context.

If Black Panther was replaced with a character like Doctor Strange in Civil War people would've bitched and moaned about not knowing who the character is enough, but because it's Black Panther, everyone was SO ecstatic.

meme this face

Domestic doesn't mean shit. The American audience has become retarded sheep. This movie was gangbusters everywhere outside America.

>you will never have a qt Orc gf
Why live?

If chinamen like a movie, it's a huge sign that it's shit

I also thought it was alright, not as bad as the kicking its getting.

What annoyed me though was the breakneck pace of the movie, there were hardly any scenes where the film slowed and the characters talked, mainly on the human side. The orcs ended up having more personality.

All the magic incantations were cheesy as fuck.

>The American audience has become retarded sheep.
Yet it flopped in America, so your statement seems to be false

Does it count as bestality if you fuck a half orc female?

By that logic stuff like Twilight and Transformers are masterpieces.

I currently manage a movie theater, and I can tell you from first-hand experience that people coming out of Warcraft loved it, but most people go see shit like Purge or Shallows. They then walk out of those movies disappointed and demanding refunds like jackasses.

They go see what the TV tells them they should go see, or they see things that are intentionally exploitative, and then complain when "There are no more good movies."

I don't know where this clip came from, but someone's gone to great lengths to edit it to make the scene look choppy and poorly directed. I saw this movie 3 times, this is not how that scene went down.

This is from the YouTube clip video, uploaded by the company themself. Maybe they re-edited there.

Did you meant to imply that this is shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=PDQPIJSO0XA

Christ no wonder people didn't want to go see this. Whoever edited this should be sacked. How hard is it to make decent promotional material?

Sure thing, kid

You manage a theater yet you are posting on Sup Forums during working hours

and of course the people that saw the movie liked it, because they are the majority of idiots that saw it

Casual movie goers didnt go to watch this shit and the ones that did hated it enough to stop others from going via word of mouth

They did the same thing with Captian America Civil War: the fight scene with Buckey half way thru the movie looked absolutely shocking as a youtube video whilst the movie version was much better.

>This movie was gangbusters everywhere outside America.

It dropped so hard after the first week that Wanda started forging numbers

It was pretty decent. Far better than it was given credit. To put it quick:

>"Bad guys" end up winning
>All the big bads except one survive
>Two main characters / "good guys" die.
>Story seemed very straight forward to me
>Visuals were overdesigned and vibrant but stylistically suitable to distinguish itself as high fantasy IMO.
>Orc stuff was genuinely good
>Human stuff dragged more and had flaws but was at least campy.
>Score was great
>CGI was used often but still had a weightiness.

Cons:
>Some hamfisted world building
>Some people might want more resolution since they're used to good winning over evil
>Acting is barely meh in some parts.
>Lothar and his son's relationship is hardly built on or significant.

I thought it was worth the money I paid for it which was 7$. Although I would have hoped it was half price at 5$.

Overall I thought it better than a number of other blockbusters because at least it did some things different and at least it has a much greater capacity for story telling. Capeshit is 99% restricted to good guy wins against evil and is incapable of dying. Its boring shit.

AMA

Three Kingdoms was better than any season of GOT.

>You manage a theater yet you are posting on Sup Forums during working hours
Got America's Birthday off bitch. I don't work 7 days a week faggot.
>Only idiots liked Warcraft
>My opinions are fact

>This movie was gangbusters everywhere outside America.
No it didnt, it only did well in China, its made 420m total and 220m from China alone

Over 50% of the movies gross is from China, that is not good for a movie that isnt even making 500m total

>Got America's Birthday off bitch. I don't work 7 days a week faggot.
Wow, you sure are showing me you have any sort of managerial job.

You sound like an angry Blizzfanboy

>NO PEOPLE LOVED THIS MOVIE IT IS DOING FINE

Grow up

I did too. Then they made an MMO out of it.

>Tfw people didn't see Warcraft simply because "muh WoW is for turbo-nerds"
>Tfw the movie actually wasn't bad, but nobody went to go see it because of preconceived notions
>Tfw there won't be sequels

I don't know where you live/work, but your boss can make his own schedule. I do the schedule, I scheduled myself to not work today.
>I'm a minimum wage grunt and don't know how scheduling works ~t.user

I liked how they constantly showed Grom Hellscream on camera.

>>Tfw the movie actually wasn't bad
It was actually bad, see you could have said it wasnt terrible, but you got greedy Blizzcuck

Dont worry though, as long as Blizzard has idiot fans like you that buy everything they sell you will keep getting more shit from them

>"muh WoW is for turbo-nerds"
But somehow capeshit isn't.

People are fucking retarded.

What made the movie bad for you, user?

50 Disney coins have been deposited into your account.

see

Movie was a solid 7.7/10.

Better than The Hobbit at the very least.

it was pretty bad..

I don't know why should there be an entire movie over something they can explain in 5 minutes intro like LOTR

user have you been living under a rock for the past decade?
>Who is Spiderman
>I dunno let's make 6 origin story films lol
>Iron Man needs 3 fucking movies before Avengers, when Tony Stark can be explained in 10 minutes

Wow she admittedly looked WAY better before they CG'd her to be green.

she looks like a dirty primitive native american
in green she looks like a semen demon alien succubi

Garona's green was the best in the industry so far.

Gamora looked like shit on the other hand.

>Just googled this
Holy shit you're fucking right god damn
I completely forgot about Gamora

That is the face of a man who's done this take more than 4-5 times that day. I wonder what the issue was?

>Who is Spiderman
>I dunno let's make 6 origin story films lol
There have only been 2 Spiderman origin movies
>Spiderman 1
>Amazing Spiderman 1
Both of these feature different villains, a different main love interest by the way.

Not the same movie at all apart from Uncle Ben's origin.

>Spiderman 2
>Spiderman 3
>Amazing Spiderman 2
These movies are complete different movies that continue the story.

So no there are not 6 Spiderman origin movies. I do not know what type of bait you are trying to make.

Marvel also has entirely skipped the origin story and skipped Uncle Ben.

>I wonder what the issue was?
The camerman was probably trying to get a good angle so the walls behind him would not look too fake but after trying so much he probs went "fuck it".

I exaggerated, sorry. I guess I shouldn't have done that.

No problem user we all make mistakes

>a R rated deadpool movie with a 58 million dollar budget destroyed warcraft
oh lawd

I feel like my point kind of still stands though. I mean we needed a whole film for Thor because Disney thought the common moviegoer was so fucking stupid they couldn't grasp the concept of Norse Mythology. That's why that movie sucked, because it wasn't about Thor, it was about Thor's setting.
I bet if they made a whole movie explaining what an Orc is people would've liked it more.

Quite liked it myself, not the greatest movie ever made but a damn good one, waiting for the sequel now

>they can explain in 5 minutes intro like LOTR
You can't explain Warcraft 1 in 5 minutes, especially with Metzen's retcons.

The movie made a profit so it's doing fine m8 why are you so fucking salty? Did daddy touch your pee pee again

Wy the company even bothered with making Warcraft PG 13 and not R I will never know... They would have known this movie would have bombed regardless, not because it's bad but because this movie is mainly aimed at fans who know the lore and can easily follow it.

So therefore why not go full on R for the fans and seriously it would have made a better box office because fans would have seen it; told others how amazingly violent it is and more would have gone to see it.

>mainstream capeshit with quips
Of course it was going to do phenomenally well no matter what. Normies love that shit. They've been brainwashed to think that capeshit is actually good for the past 30 years.

>deadpool
>mainstream
>more famous and popular than Warcraft
kek

warcraft is failing because its bad, if deadpool were bad it would have made the same if not less than warcraft

warcraft could have easily made the same as shit like BvS if it was at least halfway decent

Has it already made 450 million? I've read that they reported they needed to make atleast 450 million just to break even.

>The movie made a profit so it's doing fine
The movie has not made a profit, because its domestic take will only be 50 million its going to have to make at least 500 million world wide to break even

It made much more money than Batman Begins. At similar budget.

And it's the first movie in a series.

It's not a great success, but still a success.

This is a really lame comparison

Begins came out over 10 years ago, it also made over 200 million domestically.

200 million domestic is the equivalent of 600 million foreign, and thats at a minimum.

Not to mention you cant really compare foreign box office from old movies and modern ones because the foreign market has surged since 2007

If Batman Begins came out today it would probably have easily made over 700 million world wide

You got btfo

>26 posters

Thats why Warcraft bombed, no one cares about this shit except people that still play the game.

>200 million domestic is the equivalent of 600 million foreign, and that's at a minimum.

Complete bullshit. Domestic is about 40% more important, not 3x.

And Warcraft didn't waste 200 million $ on marketing like the likes of BvS.

>capeshit
>not more famous and popular than Warcraft

Warcraft is a nerdy franchise that wouldn't have appealed to normies any way.

Personally, Warcraft was more enjoyable than BvS, and many people can attest to that, but BvS simply gains the numbers simply by having Batman and Superman in the same movie.

Come on, you aren't that stupid to think otherwise.

>All these angry blizzdrones

Didnt you guys think this shit would make 100 million domestically, even after it only made 24 million opening weekend?

shouldnt you cucks be playing WoW and grinding the same dudgeon for the thousandth time

>Thats why Warcraft bombed
See you in 2 years senpai. Man, I absolutely cannot wait when Warcraft 2 hits, and you'll be in tears.

I'm fine with one movie, but it seems that you'll absolutely kill yourself when that day comes. It's okay, WoW is still the best mmo and Warcraft is still the best RTS game series.

Stay mad.

>Didnt you guys think this shit would make 100 million domestically
Except it did.

Oh you mean the USA? Yeah, about that, domestic in this case actually means China.

>2 years
if its anything like Pacific Rim 2 it's going to take 7 years for the sequel to not get made

oh dont worry, they will announce a sequel, then a year before production starts it will be scrapped

maybe they will try a overwatch movie next, until that tanks

>it's going to take 7 years for the sequel
That's fine by me, I don't suffer from diabetes. I'll still be around to check it out.

>And Warcraft didn't waste 200 million $ on marketing like the likes of BvS.

That explains why it did so poorly domestically.

Of course you will Blizzdrone, of course you will. They've got you by the balls and they know you arent going anywhere.

It's a shame they cant get any new fans though

>We'll never get Pacific Rim 2
>Cloverfield 2 wasn't Cloverfield related
>Godzilla 2 is a tossup whether or not it'll be good
God have mercy

>domestically
USA is foreign in this case. China is domestic.

>It's a shame they cant get any new fans though
Why are you so hung up on getting new fags? You and your capeshit. You wouldn't stop at anything till you blow your budget off every obscure superhero garbage that's ever been, or will be.

Did RLM even review Warcraft? Thats sad if they didnt because they review any piece of shit.

>muh wanda

Legendary itself is still American you idiots. The American box office is still the domestic box office.

>ITT: autistic children getting angry because people have different tastes

dont try using logic with these fanboys, they dont understand it

It's no surprise that Americans would follow their Jewish masters to the end, even when it's for something as mundane as a movie. 50 years of brainwashing must have been traumatising.

You do know who runs Blizzard right?

>Legendary itself is still American
Yes, just like how Jesus is real and he walked on water.

Kek.

What kind of dumb ass rebuttal is this?