Why is Sup Forums full of people who are hateful towards women?

Why is Sup Forums full of people who are hateful towards women?

bump

Women are wonderful.

Fat, masculine, feminzazi landwhales claiming they're big and beautiful are beasts that need to be kept in their place.

Because they don't have the social skills, personality, or other features desired by women so they shift the blame onto women to feel better about their personal flaws.

why does it bother you if women are that way?

Because women control sex

is was better before.

what do you mean by that?Can you give an example?

isn't it obvious? can't get the pussy and blame women for their beta-ness

/thread

Men hate women because they think women control sex?

do you think the world would be better off if men controlled sex? What would that look like to you?

because women are meant to suck dick and bitch about their problems when nobody gives a fuck about it.

Sluts are creatures who were raised in an environment that promotes nothing but self-abuse and abuse to those around them. Doing absolutely nothing to stop their abuse is only going to further degrade the human race.

>inb4 "lol y do u think all girls are sluts"
I don't.

San Francisco?

why is it considered women hate when you criticize very specific people in a group?

its like saying i hate black people because i said i hate people from somalia. not all black people are from somalia. not all women are fat beasts or attention whores or feminazis

Why would you not care about women's problems? Are only men's problems important to you?

because you touch yourself at night

Sure. Women enjoy feeling liberated. Sup Forums is full of guys who think women should be subject to the demands of men ie not liberated. Thus those women are not attracted to Sup Forums

Women's ideal trait in men is that they are fun to be around. A guy who can make her genuinely laugh is what they want above anything. Sup Forums is full of people who didnt develop the humor that girls desire (edgelord Sup Forums vs normie women). This women are not attracted to them. Sup Forums criticizes women as selfish and creates a narrative that they are far too uppity and liberal so to quell their realization they simply are not funny enough to attract the females they want. It is not their flaw for being unattractive, it is the women's flaw for being attracted to the wrong thing.

Have you ever actually met a women? They're the worst.

Some people are abused when they are very young, and don't have the power to say anything.Others are threatened with violence.The question I had was "why does Sup Forums hate women," and your answer is because they are abused? Is this correct?

Pretty much

Thats not at all whats happening. Dont strawman.

i dont know, good question user
if i had to guess, i would say its because of the way women behave

I thought we were talking about women. Do you think men should control women sexually?

Women don't control sex, you just can't get any.

Underage b& detected.

If they were abused when they were young, then they should seek help in order to cope with it, not spread the abuse to others. Do you honestly think it's okay to spread abuse as long as you were a victim of it in some point in your life?

And yes, I answered your question. Instead of picking up their shit, they'd rather play the easy game and spread the abuse rather than learning how to cope with it.

so it's ok to hate women, as long as they are ugly or fat?

is not that i care about mens problem or some fag shit is just most women bitch about how fucking tough life is blablablabal and they make drama and is mostly women

Not him, but that's not a fucking strawman. A strawman is when it didn't exist in the first place, you moron.

so it's projection then?

how so?

why is that? Do you think that is a strong argument, or could it be made more specific?

Hateful. I don't think so.
Sup Forums is just a great place to bitch about and point out all the flaws the female species has.

There is a lot to complain about for sure. So it looks as if we hate them.

what way is that? Do you think men behave better?

or lie, manipulate, deceive for their own benefit/pleasure of inflicting state sanctioned violence, etc...

Because women are the scum of the earth.

It is a strawman. A strawman is when you incorrectly characterize a situation or argument and then debunk that instead of the actual argument.

He stated that Sup Forums only hate a specific group of fat women, attention whores, and feminazis which is a mischaracterization.Sup Forums hates any women who does not adhere to Sup Forums's demands. Sup Forums also mischaracterizes any women who is at all progressive as feminazi.

Yes and victim blaming. ex) girls in short skirts deserved to be raped because they dress too uppity.

Because women were once objects just like anything else you could own in your home until pussy hybrids freed you from you natural place.

>Sup Forums is full of guys who think women should be subject to the demands of men ie not liberated.
>huehuehue Sup Forums is one person meme
Cooperation is a virtue, you know. You don't have to go absolutely your way in order to get the better end of the stick. You can be liberated and not a complete fucking slut, believe it or not.

Because Sup Forums totally doesn't want to manipulate women into being subserviant so they won't be lonely.

What about the men that abuse women and perpetuate violence on their sons? Do they have any responsibility in the matter? or is it just the women's fault for being abused? I am asking you this because my question was: "why does Sup Forums hate women?" and you gave me an abuse example. I mean probably most men who beat women were abused during their childhood, right?

Because Hillary Clinton pissed everyone off with her divisive campaign.Now that Trump is president things will go back to normal.

Probably because many of them don't even know what it's like to kiss a woman.

So they act bitter and jealous - rather than trying to better themselves.

manipulation is bad, but nowhere near on par using state enforced violence to inflict harm and take control of lives

Because women are worse than men in a lot of ways but only when they're in positions of advantage over another person. Basically, anything a man can do to another, a woman will usually show amplified in her ability to also do so.
So basically, women in power equal men in power plus insult to injury.

and women are the most manipulative people on earth

Liberated and slut are one in the same to Sup Forums.

Besides, what meaningful distinction is there between a slut and sexually liberal woman? Sup Forums gets angry at women for desiring "chads"(a flawed character to begin with). if a woman wants to sleep with 5 chads a week, why does that matter to you?

We all know that females are emotionally and mentally unstable. But our society has deemed it socially acceptable for them to act out based on that.
Sup Forums rejects the social norms so we call them out on it.

such as?

men bitch about how much harder their lives are than women too, almost as much as women. Just look at Sup Forums. Can you see how the argument you are making goes both ways?

You call those lips pouty? They look like mans lips. You're fucking gay brah.

its called sour grapes.

>Sup Forums hates any women who does not adhere to Sup Forums's demands
>Sup Forums is one person
holy shit when will this meme die

And by your very own definition of a strawman, you're using a strawman to try to debunk his actual argument. His argument is that it's not considered women hate, it's just hate toward a specific group. You're trying to put words in his mouth to say what he actually means, when he hasn't said jack shit yet.

Also, what you said with what the majority of Sup Forums hates is wrong anyways, but that's another subject.

Thats a terribly awful statement devoid of meaning. Women are 1 of 2 options. Saying theyre more manipulative is petty. I doubt you have any prrof anyway. The world was created by men who spent centuries manipulating each other for their own gain. Women were manipulated by men to be objects for nearly the entirety of history. What evidence do you have that women are worse?

Right, the Mens Right Activists who weep in feels threads on online support groups are totally not emotional.

There is a spectrum of hate though. Some people will laugh at racist jokes. Others will only say the n-word around their friends. Others will join hate groups, or associate with the KKK. If it goes unchecked, small hatreds can snowball into something dangerous and unstoppable. ITT: i'm simply asking people to think about it.

Because they don't get pussy and feel as though they are being emasculated because they're becoming inessential to women's lifes, and people here didn't get to be chosen in the first place

I quoted him directly when he said feminazis, attention whores, and so on. Please stop being offended so you can speak rationally.

My bad, my bad. Ill post your ideal woman.

I'm sure she'd date you.

are you kidding?
false rape as a punitive measure
taking control of mens labor (and through that there physicality) via children (why should men pay for children they dont want - its absolutely in a womans right to choose, but if i disagree, why am i on the hook for 18 years)
women get away with violence, because they engage in it through manipulation of proxies, but they are no less violent, working clubs, girls were the real threats, guys would usually chill after a couple of hits and being separated, but you through a girl into the mix who hadnt had her fill of blood, and she would just egg/manipulate her guy into doing things they usually regretted

Did you even read what I had posted? I just said that the victim card isn't a card that you're capable of using in order to become a good human being. If you spread that abuse around, no matter as to what happened to you to incite that will to abuse, you're still a horrible person.

If the woman wanted to be a decent human being, she'd call for help outside the family and get that husband out while treating her child good. She wasn't good in the first place. Why are you trying to use the victim card more and more to try to get an emotional response out of me? That isn't going to work.

And I was counting the number of posts until you would go to men. Believe it or not, but men are biologically different. Why do you think the number of suicides is much higher for men? Sure, they are still horrible people for spreading the abuse, but women are given even more leniency on the subject because of the simple fact that they're women. They're given a free pass for it most of the time, since they don't resort to such higher abuses like murder. Abuse is still abuse, believe it or not, no matter on the intensity of the subject.

>why is it considered women hate when you criticize very specific people in a group?
read this again. this is his main argument, you autist.

How long have you been on the internet? With the amount of girls that slut on the internet it should come as no surprise why we hate them.

Hugs are better than kisses, user

Well I will agree that those are good reasons to dislike someone, but I think your statements are mixing "apples with oranges."

I don't agree that it's ok to hate a woman because she is not physically attractive to you. It's not that important, and women down't "owe" it to you to go about their lives in a way that is sexually or aesthetically pleasing.

Would you agree?

what makes you think that way?

typo "their physicality"

Their stability is what is called into question here not the fact that it happens.
And men acting out as woman do is socially unacceptable (Man up).
Females want to have all things,in all ways, at all times.
They are emotionally and mentally children their whole lives.

another type "throw a girl into the mix"
fck i gotta practice typing

when were women objects? What does that mean to you?

Because women are superficial self centered materialistic assholes who either ignore me or take advantage of me. Men will kill you. A woman will destroy everything about you and be okay with it.
They're nice to look at, but that's about it.

Because as time has gone by since women's liberation, they have demanded a system by which men pay with nothing in return and women get paid for nothing.

Most of the taxes in the western world are paid for from the blood, sweat, and tears of men. Most of the benefits of that taken income go to women.

You would think the ghettos are filled with black men on welfare... the truth is the men don't get shit out of this system either. 90% of welfare benefits go to women.

Women take more out of social security. Women take more out of all health and human services.

Sup Forums is currently the generation where this is finally starting to turn. Where larger and larger groups of men are seeing diminishing returns for playing this game.

Its simply a matter of economics. Men aren't getting what they pay for. Women are getting much more than they are worth.

Eventually, this system will break.

what do you think is the solution ?

B hates every kind of person you fucking retard

How? You're not swapping any bodily fluids with a hug.

So how often do you skip past getting to know the individual and deal with people based on sweeping e-spiracies?

I think you have a point, but I feel like most of what you're saying is coming directly out of your asshole

they are very emotional.

has nothing to do with /b
the majority of america is fed up with womens shit including women

Then find a way to become essential or wanted, right? Is it that hard?

When they could be dragged back to a cave and forcibly impregnated against their will for the simple amusement of the man who chose to do so.

women are beta too. half of them arnt even capable of simply starting a conversation with a guy they like. they completely shut down and become pathetic sacks of waste. or they only chase guys that are already taken because their fucked up minds think those are the only guys that must be worthwhile.

so many things wrong with women. if you think women arnt just as beta as men, youve put them on way too high of a pedestal and havnt dealt with enough of them

You're not swapping any Herpes either.

Of course it's hard. People who are failures used to die off. Now they sit in purgatory waiting to die. Most people can change.

Men put this system in place.
But men will never be able to undo it.
The best thing we can do is just opt out by not getting married and/or breeding.

>false rape
is not state sponsored. and its not an effective punitive measure. there are thousands of untested rape kits in american evidence storage. there has to be proof of rape. dna, witnesses, history, pattern of behavior- something. a crying girl with evidence doesnt get anywhere in a court.

if you dont rape a woman and she accuses you, take it as the same as a man who accuses you of theft. if there is no evidence, there is no case. anything beyond that is your feelings. stop whining and stand up for yourself, dont just play a victim from the start

>control labor
what?

>children
if you dont want one, dont have one dumbfuck. condoms, vasectomies, pullin out. pick one

>get away with violence
evidence? and not wimpy face slaps. show me where a women clogged a guy with a hammer or cut him with a knife or beat his face black and blue who got away with it. and then ill show you millions of examples of men getting away with it for all of history.

>everything guys do wrong is cuz the evil women manipulate it!!!

holy fuck grow a pair and stand up for yourself. stop blaming women for your own failures you fuckin fruitcake

What about all the rape that goes unpunished? (which makes up a larger proportion of rape)Do you have any thoughts on that?

Can't not can

>citation needed

>lololol Sup Forums is one person
liberate - to set free, as from imprisonment or bondage.
Sex is just the common use to be accompanied by that word. You can be free to make your own choices and not be a slut, believe it or not. Sex isn't part of the word's definition.

>liberate and liberal are the same words
are you retarded?

>why does that matter to you?
see

thats clearly a reptillian. Pic related is what heterosexual men like myself find attractive.

I don't know if I agree. You really think throwing a cup at someone during an argument is at the same level as murder? I just don't see it. Sorry.

You don't know anything about me. All I did was share my sentiment. Being raised by abusive women probably doomed me from the start.

I dont know. The best we can do is encourage education and worldliness. People in general become more honest the more they deal with more people. The mens right activists live very socially cloistered lives, giving them opportunity to be exposed to the real world will help them realize their mistakes.

Come off it.
The only reason you're calling them a slut is because both of these conditions are true
- They're more sexually active than you
- They're not having sex with you

There's more green ITT than at a bar mitzvah

Not at all. I managed to get what I pay for...to get what I am worth. I would encourage every man out there to get what they are worth...figure out their own way.

Just keep in mind, the system isn't for you. It's at the expense of you. The system will never be your friend, and nobody gives a shit about you other than a rare few. The more men understand this, the better things will be for men. The less men understand this, the worse it will be for men.

Don't believe me, look at the ghettos. Handing more power to the system when you are male is gendered masochism.

I have a very deep rooted hatred towards women due to childhood trauma. I'm aware of it as is my psychiatrist, but it's one of the few things I refuse to work on.

Jesus holy fuck, how retarded are you? When did I say that?

I said that they're both abuse. If they're on different intensities, then they're different levels of abuse, but they're still in the same courtyard of abuse nevertheless.

Try reading sometime. You need to do it more.