Sup Sup Forums I Went to a job interview today and was rejected because i had no "empatic response towards customers"

Sup Sup Forums I Went to a job interview today and was rejected because i had no "empatic response towards customers".

I was later diagnosed as a sociopath and I literally don't know what to feel.

I know there are a lot of sociopath lurkimg here, any tips on how to be normie Sup Forumsruhs? (I really thought i was a normie)

So you went to a job interview and later got results from a psych eval performed by a doctor?

Yup

Odd day

Atleast you aren't a psychopath

fucking fake it bro
what do you think everyone is doing?
"hi how are you"
"thats good"
"ohh? thats really too bad"
maxximu kekes

This has been A Sucky Day. Thanks for tuning in this evening.

a good sociopath knows how to fake emotion
you just didn't want the job that bad

Fake it, you fucking moron. You're either stupid, or edgy. I legit dont give a single shit about anyone that doesnt benefit me, but if Im getting paid to pretend I care, I'll fuckin do it.

Kek tanx bro i've been doin' it for a long time now, I guess I seeked professional advice because I'm tired of this absurd theatrical play

Lel ir was my friend, now I'm drunk and playing guitar annoying my Christian faggot neighbours

How was your sucky ass day annon?

Hahaha you are the half full kinda guy hey?

Yeah i guess, although it would be cool to
Go out on a murderous rampage.

Amok syndrome kinda shit

youre a shit sociopath if you can't fake it. sociopaths are phenomenal at charming people if they care to. You sound you care to, but can't.
Either not a sociopath, or shit sociopath.

Don't you feel tired of being empty?

Well I had a lot of people I cared a lot, they all died or disapeared.

My ex though was a fucking whore.
Was.

1: no interviewer would ever insult an interviewee. They'd just not give you the job.
2: you don't get classified as a sociopath in an afternoon.

>What else you gonna post for some attention? Faggot.

also murdered his ex and still didn't connect the dots

I dont feel empty. I feel like a dick, but truly dont give a shit.

Hello Einstein I though you where dead.

I've been Going to theraphy for a while (about 5 months) and I flirted the secretary of my to be employeer to know what I did wrong, to wich she said I passed the theoricall and practical tests but was weak af on the emotional evaluation (the test took about 5 fucking hours).

Believe me shithead I don't need some fagg atention I really want some advice because it feels weird not to know what to do.

Kek she Od'd.

I wouldn't kill her I loved that bitch

So you had a job interview today, then later today were diagnosed as a sociopath? Who diagnosed you, an online quiz?

Kek you mah men I would buy a cold one

I don't believe you, shithead. You're just an attentionwhore.

*Sigh*

A fucking psichologist.

I don't give a fuck you have advice or tits? No? Then you are free to gtfo

Do you have advice or tits? No? Just looking for attention? Well you've got it. How's that going for you?

All these misspellings...

>Stay in school OP. Or enjoy that unemployment. I sure wouldn't hire a retard.

God fucking dammit. I don't want attention nor aplly reverse psychology on retards I want to know how to carry on with my shitty life without feeling like I'm a fucking carcass of a man

Im not a native speaker dipshit

Did they diagnose you in school? A guidance counselor doesn't count as a psychologist. You also misspelled psychologist, on a piece of technology that corrects your mistakes for you.

This thread is just the edgy humble-bragging of a high school drama queen.

Btw kek

Well in my lenguage psychologist is spelled with and i, besides who the fuck even cares fucking grammar nazzis

Kek I forgott noboddy really cares, goodnight everyone happy fappin

>want to know how to carry on with my shitty life without feeling like I'm a fucking carcass of a man
Top kek

Does the internet not have any sites that speak mongoloid for you? Cause it's only making you look like a brain dead fuck trying to speak English.

Well, the good news is you don't have to worry about being a carcass of a man; you're far too much of a bitch for anyone to mistake you for even that. More good news: you can take whatever advice your psychologist gives you as opposed to looking for random help from unqualified strangers online. There you have it.

/thread

Oh wait no, because you're just another attention seeking faggot that wants to be edgy.

Employers care. Hence you living with mom and begging for tendies.

>diagnosed as a sociopath and I literally don't know what to feel.
sounds about right, yeah.

Damn, lots of excuses, but no solutions. Go talk to another shrink. You're a narcissist, not a sociopath. Nothing is your fault, is it?

How long till OP kills himself/starts going to The Cure concerts?

I give it 2 years at most.

Nah men Im eager to stop this shit anyone up for a good old sucide stream?

Dubs decide (if not dubs carbon monoxide)

Op you're question was how to be normie and just like some in the thread are saying, just fake it up Listen to others stories and make up you're own

>He finally admits to wanting attention

Just fucking KYS. Nobody gives enough of a shit to watch.