Explain why Asian girls like white guys so much and why white girls like black guys so much

Explain why Asian girls like white guys so much and why white girls like black guys so much.

Large cocks relative to their own race's

WHO KEEPS MAKING THIS THREAD.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE.

It's taboo, and bitches love taboo

because u touch urself at night

it's all about contrast you dip-fucks.

this

It's complicated. Agendas at play. People to be baited. That sort of stuff

A cucklord because he's a faggot.

why do you ask them when you see them with white men, and ask white women when you see them with blacks? they're the only ones who can tell you for sure

Women like pissing off their dads, to emasculated them, in a nutshell. Best way for a white woman: bring a black guy home, best way for an asian? bring a white guy home.

Because no one likes Asian guys.

What about all the Asian girls bringing black guys home now?

They aren't hot enough to get a white guy, so they go for the next best thing.

Same fag

half caucasian dude
dated chinese girl for 4 years
Hong Kong, not filthy mainland
honestly her family groomed her to want halfie babies in a 6 figure dual income family
when it became apparent I wasn't in it for the money she left me

because asian people view it as moving up to marry a white male and are racist as fuck against blacks, even dark asians (sign that they are poorer from working in the rice patties).

Whites women don't know what the fuck they want.

>source: white male married into an Asian family. Grandma is the most racist of whole family and straight tells it like it is. Other white males who marry daughters of Asian families will confirm.

The only white girls who like black guys are the damaged white girls. Usually they had a racist abusive white father and identify with who they see as a fellow victim, and romanticize their imagined common pain. It's a way to get revenge on daddy. The other common scenario is that the white girl is just a drug addict and black guys put white girls on a pedestal and are willing to give them drugs. Lastly there are the white women that no white man wants, so they take advantage of the black man's psychological fetishizing of the white female in order to artificially increase their attractiveness to black men, and they like feeling special/valued for once in their ugly fat life.

That's why everybody looks down on white females that date black men -- there is something wrong with them, every time.

Hope that explains it for ya.

he has short fingers compared to his hieght

Because of culture and the fact that everyone wants something new. We're in a world now where blacks can sleep with whites, whites can sleep with yellow et cetera et cetera... I love it. I'm white and I regularly bang beautiful Asian chicks of all varieties. I haven't even fucked a white woman in years. Honestly, I haven't cared about who is fucking who for years. If you're regularly getting laid and having fun, you won't care either. Being bitter is for the weak and sad.

Also pissed off their parents.

Don't you miss the actually pink pussy though? Asian pussy is always tinged/purplish, or the vulva browner than the rest of their skin, etc. Nothing like white girl pussy when its right.

they don't

white guys just happen to be rich and would let them buy stuff with their money unlike asian men

asian pussy is tighter

im a mexican and iv ben with both asian and white girls. its not really hard, just have confidence,have good posture, have a good body, have decent height and make decent money. also try not to be a degenerate who participates in meaningless race wars.

It's because they think they are inferior

Had plenty of white pussy in my life and I still prefer the Asian mauve to brown. Plus they are smaller and usually tighter. At least in my experience. Go find a petite beautiful Chinese or Korean who is pale. You will know true tight pussy joy then. I promise.

I've had very tight very pretty all-pink pussy, and very loose asian pussy. The asian pussy is always discolored.

trips of truth

ratio of disgusting caucasian vaginas to disgusting asian vaginas I've come across is 2:1, dunno why white girls have rotten crotches.

Damn, you're fucking the wrong white girls. In my experience black girls have the worst smelling, then mexicans have the worst looking, then asians, then desi/punjabi/indians, then whites.

this is sadly true
went overseas, thought my western gf would follow in a few months after finishing degree, broke up in 3 months (couldnt handle long distance)
in a country with only a few euro-girls (american/uk/canucks/true euros), date some, but also date locals
marry into asian family; the racist shit i hear towards blacks, fuck, the kkk could get lessons (this also holds true of coworkers; i think some of them pick it up from all the white S. Africans that have fled over)

I've had two objectively tasty vaginas
one was a hawaiian-born Japanese vegetarian, shit actually had a bit of a nice flavor
the other was half black half hispanic and at the very most it was flavorless
white girls either had some kind of funk from their birth control or they were straight up discharging stuff and I had to back out
met a caucasian girl recently that's sweet on me and somehow found out she only showers like once a week, she said if she never told me I'd never notice and all I can think is I'd notice that pussy once I got near it