"here comes user with the movie! Well, what did you rent?"

>"here comes user with the movie! Well, what did you rent?"

Answer?

>rent
why are girls such plebs

Reverse Gangbang 12.

Shirts off, bitches!

Kelly's Heroes, faggots. Lights, please.

I brought Mean Girls and Bridesmaids, lets take a vote. All in favor of Mean Girls lift up your shirts.

The first anime I ever saw was "Revolutionary Girl Utena" the movie. I was attracted to it because it was bizarre and new. It hit me at a vulnerable time; my father and mother had just been murdered. I became obsessed with the "emptiness inside" theme of the movie, and felt that this related to my life somehow. I watched Evangelion next, and absolutely loved the depressing feeling both of these shows left me with. I am a person who loves depressions; I feel that I am at my most creative and "raw" when utterly depressed. The empty feeling these shows gave me filled me with emotions I wanted to recapture.

Like an addict seeking another hit, I kept downloading more and more programs, watching tons of shows. At one point, I had two shoeboxes full of CD-r's packed with Anime programs. I had a library of just about every show ever made. I became obsessive, but I wasn't finding that feeling that was originally there. Sure, I could recapture it with great stuff like Serial Experiments: Lain and Millenium actress, but that was only for a moment.

Eventually, I stopped watching the shows I was downloading, but just grabbed them for the sake of having them. I had to have more. I bought DVD's and didn't watch them. Gradually, over time, I felt my aesthetic become warped. What once was strange and bizarre looking character design became familiar; I sought it out. If I caught a glimpse of an anime style character in real life, I felt a rush; almost as if my hindbrain saw it before I was aware of it. I was visiting a Japanese tea Garden and saw real life schoolgirls in the familiar navy blue fuku uniforms. I was fascinated by them; I was drawn, attracted, but not in a sexual way; it blew my mind to see something in real life that I had before seen only in the abstract.

A familiar feeling came through me when I saw them. I felt the same at that moment as when I had first seen Utena, when I had first finished Evangelion. My obsession took a new direction.

Sooner or later I had to do it. I had to wear the uniforms I had treasured. I am proud to report that it took me a few months to break down, to really cross the threshold into utter depravity. After that line had been crossed, though, there was no going back. Tentatively, I started by simply wearing the uniforms around the house. I would wake up very early, before anyone could glimpse at me from outside on the street, and simply do my cleaning and cooking wearing the various uniforms I purchased. I got a matching apron. I would pretend I was getting ready for Japanese High school.

Soon, though, wearing the uniform in private was not enough. I purchased a duster trenchcoat and began walking through town wearing my outfit. Nobody knew, and this made me comfortable. But, again, this soon became insufficient to satisfy my obsession.

I began stalking this girl I knew, Sarah. I checked out her routines; when she left for work, when she got back, what time she went to bed. At first I furtively ventured into her place with my uniform under my trench coat while she was away. I knew where her spare key was because I had helped her move earlier. Speaking of this, I'm a pretty beefy guy. I weigh around 240-260 pounds, but I'm not that tall.

Anyway, gradually, I became more comfortable in her apartment. I started doing stuff like rolling around in her bed, stealing her underwear and putting it in little plastic bags, soforth. As you would expect, I became more and more comfortable doing this, and crossed a line. She came home unexpectedly one day, early from work. Panicked, I hid under the bed in my uniform. Immediately, as she came through the door, she spotted my trench coat. Lying under her bed, the sound of my heavy breathing seemed a thousand times louder than it actually was. I could hear her rooting through the trench coat, and could hear the wrinkling of celophane as she found my empty plastic bags. Thank god they didn't yet have her used underwear in them.

*blocks your path*

I put my sweaty, meaty hands together and prayed.

I heard her walking around the apartment. Thankfully, she didn't bring anyone with her. My mind was flashing; the excitement had triggered my epilepsy. Suddenly, I was barraged with memories from my first anime program, revolutionary girl utena. I heard her walking around some more, and then sit down on the bed. I saw her clothes come off and hit the floor in front of me. During this time I was controlling myself and having a minor epileptic fit. I could see transformation sequences from anime programs I had watched. It was all coming together; the near hallucinations, the girl in the bed above me, and most of all, my sweaty fuku uniform.

She approached the bathroom and got into the shower. She turned on the water. I was convinced that this was the one moment I had been searching for. This was my chance to cross over into the other world described in Utena; the fabric of reality was thin. I could taste it. In many of my anime programs I had seen the seemingly normal characters, like me, enter into a world of magic and joy.

I rolled out from under the bed and bounded into the bathroom. She saw my large form approaching through the glass of the shower and started screaming. I was having epileptic flashes; the screaming sounded just like "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I was having trouble walking, my steps staggered. I couldn't feel the floor. My meaty hands slammed the shower door open, but she sprayed me with a jet of water. The water triggered another fit and I seized, falling into the bath. She tripped and fell on top of me. As she was screaming and my blood filled the bath, it swirled around reality, and intermingled in my mind. Her screams, the blood, my sweat, the uniform, Japan, schoolgirls, magic, tragedy, terror, and hope all become one to me. For one moment, I could taste it. The anime reality. It was here, like a precious jewel perched between my meaty, sweaty pectorals. And then, gone.

SO yeah I like anime.

>entire gymnasium of girls
>not a bangable one in the bunch

What is this, Nebraska?

i would get zoolander. i personally don't like it that much, but i reckon these girls would be in the demographic for it.

i know right

panic, smile awkwardly, avoid eye contact, look at the ground, mumble, speak quietly

>uhh I have a USB here with a cam rip of warcraft or a telesync jungle book

>hear one of them say 'hes hot' and giggle, realize theyre looking at their phone at some pic of a jock

>me in the back

Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition. Hope you girls are ready for 3 hours of pure kino.

Problem Child 2.

Juno.

Everyone would love it.

ERNEST GOES TO CAMP

Front left best grill

That room must have reeked.

If you don't want them I'll take them
show your 10/10

no second without makeup
disgusting

all these vaginas... and absolutly none for me. Why ?

>what did you rent
A fucking GUN

Heathers

> shooting based alucard cosplayer

not cool man.

The Human Centipede

We are not Ryan Gosling or George Clooney

all weebs must die

I couldn't rent a movie because my credit card stopped working haha... S-so I decided to bring my laptop and put on some YouTube-kino for y'all.
I hope you're ready for a 5 hours pewdiepie marathon

t. summerfag

The Lord of the Rings™ - Extended Edition™
Hope you're ready for true kinography ladies

I brought Star Wars the despecialized version! Its far superior you will see!

This.

Going by the numbers there's at least a couple dozen bi or lesbian girls there, and at least a couple or four of those are open to foot related shenanigans.

That's some fine taste

CLAIM YOU'RE WAIFU

Damn

The last time I saw that many white women in one place is when a rapper had a concert

the smell must be overwhelming

the las time i poopu pee shit i waas in tv hehehehe

American Gokkun 8, the one where Ami Emerson eats a cum omelette.

Whatever girls don't leave in complete disgust are my true loves.

>all those manjaws and generic curled midlength haircut paleskins
thank god i moved to asia

Enjoy your sideways vaginas and fucked up teeth.

t. buttmad roastie

I really like this comment

Just imagine the noise coming from that room.

>S1m0ne

>What is this, Nebraska?

what do you mean by this?

except thats purely a meme whereas the manjaw and manliness of white girls is real

>Fucked up teeth
>Meme

Sure buddy, whatever you say. Enjoy your flat chests and inferior genetics. Even Asian people themselves want to look white.

DUDE RACISM LMAO

DUDE WE'RE ALL THE SAME RACE IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT LMAO

>D-Dressed to kill
>Y-you like Brian De Palma r-right femanons?

Imagine the smell.

Nymphomaniac

LOL so edgy. You're fun, huh?

Wow user! Looks like you work out! Lift up your shirt and show us your abs

Drive

I don't rent movies. I brought my criterion collection edition blu-ray of Kobayashi's The Human Condition. I've brought some pens and paper if you'd like to take notes with me so we can discuss Kobayashi's contributions to film theory afterwards.

This is a little DVD I put together myself. It has the finest scenes ever put on film, and I'm sure you'll agree it's no coincidence they all feature the same, great actor.

>mid-bulk
>offer them a bowl of eggs instead