Why do people act like morals are so black and white? Nobody seems to acknowledge that they're liquid...

Why do people act like morals are so black and white? Nobody seems to acknowledge that they're liquid, relative to the situation at hand.

Most people can't process morals for every situation.

Morals are like genders

Like killing people is generally wrong.

But would you kill Hitler if you had the chance? I would.

but if you kill two then you make "progress"

Unless you're already a murderer. #Protip. #TheMoreYouKnow #EndThread #OPisaFaggot

But if I kill a murderer, the count DOES go down by one.... I'm already a part of it.

Ummm I wasn't exactly trying to make murder the prime subject as much as I was making an example.

Another example: Is late term abortion wrong if it endangers the mothers life?

>pic related
Easy, kill 2 murderers

#whothefuckuseshashtagsongoddamn4chan

Nobody? Sounds like this retard OP thinks he's had an original thought.

What a deluded fucking doofus

There are only two morals?

My delusions are grand and so am I fuck you

kill two murderers, net total decreases by one.
kill three murderers, net total decreases by two.
kill nine murderers, net total decreases by eight.
etc, etc, etc...

Kek.

no, they more like, you're not exactly sure how many there are,
according to those faggots over at tumblr

yeah, "don't tell lies" and "slow and steady wins the race".
maybe 3, but I could never figure out what the moral of Jack And The Bean Stalk was supposed to be.
"If you wake up in the morning and you see a giant beanstalk in your back yard....move."

The same goes for gender.

If one person kills all the murderers, then you only have one murderer, and that murderer becomes king.

the moral of jack and the beanstalk is to rob anyone and anything if the opportunity presents itself

>kill all murderers
>become god

what is wrong? if the only definition is that it's the opposite of right then it can't be proven to exist, therefore your question has no answer

That's called "situational ethics" and, historically, been the reasoning behind some of the world's darkest events and periods. Like some charismatic leader getting entire nations to think killing people who think differently is perfectly okay.

That's why morals -are- set the way they are, to prevent situational ethics

This is not true for the Punisher, since he kills a lot of murderers at once.

What about the "Newtonian Third Law of Relativity" kicks in? Thats where I hit you at the speed of light and your head immediately moves toward the largest source of gravity. Nigger.

What are you, 12?

Nigga at least get a better response than that tired, lame ass shit.

Not if u kill multiple murders retard

Bankshot, corner pocket.