If this turns you on, you're pathetic

If this turns you on, you're pathetic.

Why?

gross

poop comes from there
and the other end contains mental disorder

>took the time to save it and post it
>still has it saved on pc

I agree with you on both points, but for one thing enemas exist. Also, why does it matter at the time if the person you're fucking has some screws loose?

I don't know, Op. You seem to care a little too much for me to not think you're trying to deal with how this really makes you feel.

If you've downloaded pictures like this, you're pathetic.

I would torture his/her ringmeat with my cock

>If this turns you on, then you enjoy having your cock milked by those ass muscles and being able to thoroughly fuck a hole without fear of hurting your partner by hitting her cervix. You also enjoy being able to cum inside your partner without worry.

Fixed, OP.

I wanna cum in that ass

I have 85 gb of traps

notice the shitty camera angle, shit lighting, and shit body pose. All meant to cover up the ugly.

Theres no hiding that man face, those man hands, that flat ass, those man legs, that man voice, and that mental disorder.

If you're OP, then make up your mind. Otherwise do what you want.

Nice nails

In case anyone wants to go and figure out if this turns them on or not, that's Cat Tayler

I'd put my wiener right on in there.

Nice bait nigger. If not bait, who cares? We're all fucked In the head.

Okay but what's so pathetic about being turned on by it?

Let me be blunt. I don't find this particular trap attractive and most look too obvious for me. BUT, I have seen traps that I found extremely convincing, and I genuinely didn't notice.

Being that I'm a sexually deprived loner that barely has a social life and I get pretty much no bitches, though I know I could if I tried, I would be willing to let a really convincing and feminine looking trap suck me off if she keeps the dick hidden away. Not doing any anal with it though.

Explain to me, aside from the no-life loser parts, what is pathetic about anything I just said?

I'm pathetic in so many ways so I don't think adding this will hurt

Can I go next?

its all yours bruh

Saved

>she
Pathetic cuck. You know it's a man

Push that asshole out make it cum

MOAR

what if i'm a femanon?

ヽ(´ー`)ノ yo yo chill fam chill so hold up. You're telling me I'm pathetic but your the one who had dat shit saved on your PC doe fam da fuq

Okay fine, he. Now answer the question.

Every night is pooper night

great video that scene was even though cat and the dude who fucked her can't kiss for shit

How often do you wear the gem?

filename faggot

Oh you lucky bastard.... If you have never had a crazy bitch in your life..

>me had a one night stand show up at my job and tell people she is my wife.

>GF sees phone number on my phone with text messages about times to meet up..... She keys my car. because it must be cheating... me, I'm just selling a bicycle to a college student.

>Ex contacts police to report my sending her death threats via a cell phone and texts. Police ping the phone and it is at her house.

>Friends ex torched his stuff for cheating because he was scene with another woman..... he had lunch with his cousin.

Dude.... If you have never had a crazy cunt in your life you are one of the luckiest bastards alive or a kissless fat virgin.

>selfsuck
Imma need the source user.
For entirely penile reasons

Well maybe you should ask yourself that question because only a desperate pathetic loser would let a trap suck their dick. You already said enough for all of us to confirm that as well

aubrey bix
ridetheline on chaturbate

i saw a videos of her time ago and mmm

I'm a non-fat kissless virgin that can't help but wonder why you let crazy bitch know where you work, especially if it's just a one night stand.

>>he does have a point

Thanks user!
+1 internet cred to you

not him but, thats what crazy bitches do

thanks bro

dick and crazy is a hazardous mix.

As a friend-zoned non-fat virgin, I have to ask you, what the fuck kind of crazyradar do you have?

This is how you write? That is more pathetic that fucking a dude dressed as a woman. Absolutely shameful.

I'm pretty sure there's a perfectly normal and socially adjusted man that you would consider "alpha" that would not only accept head from a trap but fuck it in the ass and even do other things. You really think in this population of 7 billion there aren't people like that out there? Also I might have no life but I'm not too ugly or fat, my dick isn't small and I'm not too socially retarded either. I get no bitches because I literally don't try at all.

OP here, jesus fucking christ, I only posted 1 post (2 now) and you trap faggots creamed yourselves. Fucking sad. Kill yourselves, all of you.

And to you faggots posting those long-ass posts. Thats proof that you're pathetic and have something to defend. Whats worse is the retards that reply.

3DPD

this is for you

bring some 2d heat user

herpes

Having a conversation with a woman at a store, led to beers, led to a one night stand.

Usual conversation topics; work, education, pets, kids, etc.

Talking to an adult woman leads to sex with adult women. 2016 and I have to explain this?

The fuck is this garbage shit? Can you faggots at the very fucking least have the fucking sense to post traps that are convincing enough to be indistinguishable from real women? Thanks, queers.

Keep telling yourself that cuckboy. Watch every other guy just take every woman you desire because you don't "try". Keep bullshitting yourself and see how far that gets you

four (You)'s in one post, not bad for friday night

No crazyradar. I wish. No I have crazy magnetism. If crazy is in the bar, the store, at a wedding; the bitch will find me.

I try to get my female friends vet them for me now. I wish I still had my lesbian friend. She could just smell crazy on them. Sadly she moved to a State with warm sandy beaches and female college students. Smart lesbian.

Woah woah fam hold on u fuckin faggot fuck u think dis iz bruh.you lucky you behind a screen white boy

OP here. 70 posts, 24 posters. Fuck this shit. You trap fags are sperging out.

not a trap
its a 12 year old girl

has a really feminine mouth
Hawt

I've never actually watched a woman I desire become taken or get into a relationship in front of me. You can't cuck someone who just stays home for the most part and doesn't even interact with people at all unless it's absolutely necessary. Keep trying to trigger me, though. All you're doing is helping to alleviate boredom.

Woah nice trips bro.
You still a faggot though

not the same person

You trying to act hard and black? Ha!

You think language is for monkeys?

Look Bobo, you can act like a chimpanzee on someone else's time.

no shit sherlock

niggers

Cross dresser and prostitute do not a trap make.... Yoda.

thanks for contributing in such a meaningful way

now that's a nice dick

your one snarky cunt today

did your bf call you fat?

Well shit, I actually AM that (likely) gay friend with the crazyradar.
>female college students
that would usually be exclusive to "summer break"
She also did make a good choice, provided she has a job to support living there.
Meanwhile, I live in Bumblefuck, Nowheresville

>look bobo
Fuck fam my sides

2 more (You)s for me, thanks bro

Right?
I knew exactly which one you were talking about