Who's strong and brave, here to save the American Way?

youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI
Is this an underrated capeshit?

stop right there, my chemically enhanced son

Cap is the shittiest, cheesiest and cringiest character design ever

No, it's trash. It's as bad as the Thor movies. Winter Soldier is good and Civil War is okay, but the first one is awful.

That scene is great and the movie is good, don't get why people shit on it.

2/3 of it is quite good

Terrible movie.

80 percent of the Disney Marvel movies are identical to garbage like this. Terrible costumes, boring villain, no stakes plot, forgettable action, forgettable music, too many jokes...It's fine for a watch once when you're drunk if you like superheroes but to pretend the movie is good or worth more than that is pretty gross.

Over and out.

FLUFFY

>"This isn't why I became an actor"
> -Chris Evans, 2011

pawsed and started masturbating

IDK how that is any worse than when he put fake whip cream on his nipples in Not Another Teen Movie.

First Avenger gets better every time you watch it.

I might be the best marvel origin story movie.

>people that didn't get the scene of this dumb movie

looking back at the snyder films and how they have style, it made me think whether any of the marvel films did.

literally only this one film had a certain style (well the beginning of the movie did until they introduced evil red faced bad man). I liked the beginning of captain america 1

>implying cap design is any different in this scene

There is no God.

There is a God.

Its just that the Devil has much more sway on earth.

If God was good, that would not be. And if God is not good, what good is he? Just fedora my shit up, man.

If God is good, he would allow evil to happen. If he didnt, what good is there?

>what good is there?
All of it?

Agreed.

The only thing that wasn't as good as the rest was the Red Skull. They had the right actor, they just didn't do anything great with him. Maybe they were affraid that RS would overshadow Cap as a character in his oen movie?

There is no good without God because there is nothing to define it.

Does God define good or does good define God? If the former then good is subjective and fickle, if the latter then God is lesser than the dichotomy of good and evil and is no God at all, but a mere god with a lower case g.

please stop with the winter soldier is good meme

>If the former then good is subjective and fickle

i would say the same about the latter.

what good could there be in a universe without meaning? what understanding could there be without the absence of it?

And this is why Captain America is my favorite Marvel character in the movies. This scene was amazing.

Well it doesn't seem like it matters either way, because no matter what we say, thisstill exists.

agreed.

that is the ultimate tragedy.

About 60% of that film is crap. It felt like I was watching Dr. Who or some stupid shit like that.

does anyone likes cap besides americans?

Well, the first time I saw The First Avenger, I don't like that much. The red skull, one of my favorites villains barely appears. And seems like he got teleported by tesseract to come back at modern days but Hugo Weaving already said he wont come back because of time to put make up on. He should come back with Thanos as his right hand or something

it's a shame caps trilogy was ruined by super best friends wars.

he could have had the perfect trilogy, should have just been primarily about Bucky and Steve, with maybe some Iron Man. Which i think it originally was going to be.

including the rest of the avengers etc was just meh

I do.

Of course. He's an even more idealised greatest generation American, the one that actually made the world like America.