Why are liberals so ignorant?

Why are liberals so ignorant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho
college.usatoday.com/2016/12/21/meet-the-k-state-student-who-dropped-out-of-college-with-a-4-0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same reasons republicans are ignorant. Both are complete retards that will mostly vote based on party loyalty regardless of the shit candidates that both sides constantly pump out amongst a plethora of other reasons. Grow the hell up faggot.

They're Communists in disguise.

because liberalism is the first presumption by one who is fundamentally uninterested in politics, and therefore will not pursue study.

cause they dubs week

Liberal does not imply party, just ideology. Retard

The same reason full on conservatives are retarded. Parroting an ideology that you KIND OF believe in instead of forming your own opinions is the cancer that is ruining the US

Hmm well let's see would a liberal vote conservative or liberal. Tough question I can see your lateral thinking skills are at their peak

> tries to call someone a faggot on the internet
You're a faggot.

/Thread
You have your answers buddy

Because they're human.

Most liberals are retarded, most conservatives are retarded, because most humans are retarded.

If you can't figure out that the general population liberals included is a sign of ignorance. I don't exclude myself from the dumbasses. Humanity will eventually destroy its self due to ignorance.

please don't depress us with this least favorited concept you present.

^samefag

Nope. I'm
and the other two are not me. Is the whole (YOU) thing gone now? Or was it never on Sup Forums

I don't remember, I browse a lot of boards.

Echo chambers. There are plenty of Conservative echo chambers too dumbass

Also great reading comprehension! Notice the word "mostly" in the part that says "both are complete retards that will vote mostly based on party loyalty". Stick to something that isn't as mentally challenging as reading a sentence.

>Two people state a concept that should be obvious to most people
>must be samefag

>Calls all liberals ignorant
>The idea of dismissing an entire group as ignorant is, in itself, ignorant.
If you don't realize the irony in this statement, I'm sorry dude.

Lol fresh meme, but I choose not to affiliate with a party because neither of them represent me. I don't champion any cause I just sit back for the feel show and watch everyone fight. The world is beyond saving and I'm not going to try to change that by parroting rhetoric from people I don't agree with. Sorry to disappoint.

Because not only does liberalism appeal to the average person's emotions, our culture is also steeped in it. You don't actually have to think about your positions, and is right.

>republicans
>conservatives
>not liberal
You don't actually know what the word means.

Poster of this comment "freak show" not "feel show". Too lazy to delete and edit original comment

Studies show liberals have higher IQs, higher payer jobs, and a larger percentage of 4 year or better college degrees. Try again trumpet.

/Thread

your own ignorance and apparent sexism is showing. me and my gf are both pretty liberal and yet we're both going to graduate college soon, what makes you so smart? you're the same guy who would stereotype her as being dumb just cuz she's a girl and in a sorority, yet she has guys in her classes coming to her for tutoring all the time

>college degrees
True. You are exceptionally good goyim.
>higher paying jobs
This is a function of college degrees.
>IQs
Doubtful. I'm gonna have to ask for sauce on that.

>yet she has guys in her classes coming to her for tutoring all the time
That is not because of her intelligence, however smart she may be.

I'm a morloc in a sea of eloi.

>That is not because of her intelligence, however smart she may be.

yeah cuz i'm sure the stupidest people do the best in class, right?

He thinks he's smarter because he went into debt to become a wage slave. Confirmed for retarded.

Shut up niggerfaggot

user, they're coming to her because they want to fuck her. Also, depending on the class intelligence may actually be counterproductive to success.

>Shut up niggerfaggot
great argument, you really proved me wrong. also, i'm neither of those things, but your ignorance is showing

>user, they're coming to her because they want to fuck her. Also, depending on the class intelligence may actually be counterproductive to success.

well obviously that's not going to happen, so I seriously doubt they'd waste their time

Cuz they cant get real pussy right men

I'm not calling you a cuck, fam (though if you're a white leftist I guess I don't have to). I'm just explaining that their motivations have nothing to do with how smart she is.
>That's why I went with a trade, it seemed like a happy medium.
Smart man.

If you work for a wage you are a wage slave. Would you prefer to make a higer wage through education or would you like to work at McDonald's your entire life? And yes I do understand the hole you can potentially put yourself in for overpriced college and a worthless degree. That's why I went with a trade, it seemed like a happy medium.

Nice dubs racist

Yeah I had to repost that comment about going into a trade. My autocorrect fucked up but it really seemed like it was the option that wouldn't fuck my life up

You don't actually understand that this isn't just a liberal thing.

Of course it isn't. Your average commie in China is even more ignorant than a commie from the West.
The average person doesn't have the attention span or intelligence for politics.

Is that your mom.

>Is that your mom.
uhhh no? i'm not sure what that's supposed to mean

You forgot the amount of money they are given to care less about their jobs.

Ah yes I did. Agreed.

USA:

^ samefag, and the other three i stated are samefag. bagged and tagged, bitch.

Did i fucking stutter

>Did i fucking stutter
clearly I understood the question, I answered it. what I was referring to is not knowing why you would ask that

Second strike on the samefagging. Another wrong guess and you're outta here kiddo

Because your moms fine as fuck she needs a man in her life shoot me them digits

>Because your moms fine as fuck she needs a man in her life shoot me them digits
yeah that's my gf, no thanks

Not the guy you're arguing with but you can just reply to him without green texting his response every single time. It's equally as effective and also less work. The more you know!

Some well studi--indoctrinated college students right there. Every time someone says they graduated college like it makes them a complete genius, this is the type of bullshit I think of.

Going to college doesn't automatically make you smart. Sure, you could be good in a few fields but its not the end-all for determining your intelligence.

college.usatoday.com/2016/12/21/meet-the-k-state-student-who-dropped-out-of-college-with-a-4-0/

Stand back buster i got this.

Dyke.

I don't even know what you're trying to do. what do you want?

Your firstborn

if you're not samefag then why do you keep responding? i'm not attempting to convince others i am multiple people.