Seriously what do you think about this?

seriously what do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20141229133212/http://phillypu.com/post/98166646320/northern-plastics-lazzrgrl119-mike-matei
youtube.com/watch?v=LnLH4747Ky0&list=PLNatApsEKldQyQadCvbb3ItsFwy0ZNb39&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that this cock should be in my gf's mouth right now

the world is fucked

or my ass

this is him

I think his girlfriend isn't very attractive.

Looks about 10"
Very impressive

why is she giving him a blowjob while he has a condom on?

she probably just rolled it on his dick before they fucked

Maybe it was a flavored condom that's way too small

legit?

ugly as fuck, actually

or her ass

Yes. He posted some dick pics on twitter years ago but deleted them

hideous cock

How can black bois even compete?

yeah, it is been for a long time

>January
Nice try fag

Feel like this thread is being repeated

Every thread is a variation on the same theme. Originality is impossible.

moar of this cawk

Prolly fake. Couldn't find this pic on his twitter.

he deleted it. i think he was getting flack for it

Just searched around. He didn't post it. Apparently there was another photo that started the rumor.

web.archive.org/web/20141229133212/http://phillypu.com/post/98166646320/northern-plastics-lazzrgrl119-mike-matei

seriously, get a grip. your woman will never see you as a real man anymore

God his dick is huge

Goddam she's a fucking horse face

56:00 she talks about blowing him
youtube.com/watch?v=LnLH4747Ky0&list=PLNatApsEKldQyQadCvbb3ItsFwy0ZNb39&index=2

big

I wanna suck his cock

w...why the long face?

First of all how? How does this happen? And furthermore why? Why would you even want this? No woman short of some cock gobbling whore will be capable of taking on a cock of that size. He won't ever know the feeling of burying his dick balls deep into someone without the possibility of tearing some poor dames cervix. WTF

herpes? aids?

i dont think 2016 was years ago.

he's definitely destroying the cervix.

huh

WHO THE FUCK IS HE WHO THE FUCK CARES

Motherfucker Mike should be allowed to enjoy his huge dick in peace without people trying to spread that he posted it on twitter.

It's just his lucky genetics. He might be part Romanian so that might explain the huge cock

I don't need to think anything. I'm in the same boat as him.

your dick looks about the same as Mikes. Huge

It's honestly only 8.5". I do play some camera tricks. Though it's stil big.

Quads oh shit

Mfw I have the same last name but am arab.

Quads confirm that we must worship BWC. Big white cock!

Fairly handsome tbh.

i dont think mikes dick is 10 inches. More like 9 inches. Still huge though

lol

Probably. Although looking at his dick compared to his skeleton girls fingers. He could be close to 10. Honestly looks a little pumped.

Not sure if cut or uncut. Pls be uncut.

Technically I'm in between. Here's me soft. I have enough skin to pull over the head when I'm hard, and enough skin that it gets all bunched up at the head when I'm soft.

>That face our Father has becuase you did something god aweful perverted and he thinks it's hilarious but he's trying to hide it because your mother is in the room and he doesn't want to make a scene because last time she broke a big ass wooden spoon over your ass so he just dips his mouth between his spread open pointer finger her and thumb on his left hand and smiles beneathe it because when you dropped your pants and tried showing your younger cousin all the parts of the Penis in health class but you don't know any better about flashing your whopping 2 Inch thin spagetthi in her face, and that shit was actually funny becuase at the time you were only like 6 so it was cute and innocent.

Yeah that one.

OMG a giant dong ...it's rare to find any pics of those on the Internets! ...but seriously if my dick was that big I'd probably tweet it at least twice a week.

I'm going to find you cut your cock off, put it on ice, cut my cock off and throw it away and then proceed to the ER to have " my" served penis re attached

i dont think about it

fucking faggots

I think: Why the fuck is she putting a condom on that?

microwaveable food packaging
seemingly empty pots and pans
spoon is clean
doesnt seem like the stove is on
who wears boots while cooking
only sign of food is the cutting board

in summation:
shes tryna food us, its obvious that horses cant cook

I can believe it. Guys with huge cocks usually have a face of an autistic gorilla.

I have this aspergers friend with a unibrow. Has a huge cock. I guess genetics gives them that when they have shirt genes all around to make up for it.

I personally look like a caveman. I never even post my pic on Sup Forums, because I usually get insulted. But I have a huge 8 inch cock.

I'd fuck the shit out of her. So does the Ops pic mean she does nudes?

You'd fuck her after mike? Wouldnt she think you are small

>January 2016
Whether he posted them in Jan or "years ago" ..THE QUESTION REMAINS: why tf did you save them for several months and/or years before making this thread? You saved them for personal use I concur

Why the fuck are you all such faggots?

Do Romanians usually have huge cocks like Mike

Daily reminder a slightly-above-average penis is the best for women's pleasure, everything else is sub-optimal 'muh dick' garbage

My ex had a dick that size (slightly thicker, too)
I honestly think it took about 6 full months of celibacy after we broke up before my pussy went back to normal tightness that it was before.

Lucky for me...he hated bj's . I only attempted to put it in my mouth maybe twice in three years, and he always stopped me. He was the kind of guy that didn't care at all about foreplay (for himself or for me) and just wanted to jam it in and go fast and hard...even if he wasn't fully erect yet. He didn't like going down on girls, either... tried it a couple times for me because I love it... it literally hurt he was so bad at it..just using his teeth on my clit, going fast as fuck, missing all the relevant spots..too much pressure and pain on sensitive spots

The sex was enjoyable if I was in the mood for "wild" rough sex. But for the most part, I love sensual sex, which he NEVER was able to provide... therefore, he was not good in bed.

damn you can't even offer him your tic tac to replace the pillar?
So he at least is not sausage-less??
You're heartless, user.

I mean I guess I can give him mine, it's not a tic tac between 6.5 and 7 long but def not as nice as his.