No one will ever love me or care about me

>no one will ever love me or care about me

yeah, I don't care.
just wanna see more pics of this girl

sux 2 B U

merry xmas

Boohoo faggot, deal with it

what's you name or nickname/what shall I call you?

what do you want to call me?
don't have any, she's a one-pic girl from pokemon go fad

Perhaps, but at least you found misty.

most people can be made to love and care about you
it just takes a secret room and time
Stockholm syndrome
look it up

why does that matter?

same

Bullshit. You either have pathological insecurities, enjoy feeling bad for yourself, or are extraordinarily obnoxious. So, which is it?

fucking sucks
i'm sorry bro
none of the above. i'm 100% worthless.

why does it suck? i kinae scope a problem here.
why you care if people like you?
obviously youre not so alone as to be used to it so why dont you go use your clearly superior social skills to make more friends or whatever it is youve recently lost

no i've always been this way i just am noticing it more now. never lost shit. never had shit

people are shit
try a bit not be like them

>I'm 100% worthless
Ok, so it's probably a combination of all 3.

I'm 30yo, unemployed, no social life whatsoever, nothing to show for myself other than a collection of artwork, and I've been a drunk for the better part of 10 years -- it really get much more "worthless", and even I have people who love and care about me.

I'm guessing you're just depressed about not having a girlfriend.

Unless youre a trap
Get to werk OP

well as long as you keep taking creep shots likeyou have worth to me friend

you never know. but you wont find love with that attitude

Me too

Pretty hard to change your attitude when nobody else gives a shit.

i don't know man. there's like more than 7 billion people out there. how long have you felt this way? ever taken antidepressants? im on a magic pill that made all my really bad thoughts go away.

Yeah I'm on one and it just makes me tired all the time. Besides barely being able to move, nothing else has changed.

which one are you on. you're definitely on the wrong one, you should tell your doc. there's definitely one for your brain chemestry. you shouldn't have to feel this way

So cry about it more pussy

Thanks user. I've always been like this.

Wow u are the exact opposite if me.
All I want for Christmas is to be left alone and not bothered.
Enjoy being alone.
People are pretty annoying

maybe i feel this way because i'm fucking worthless

I could back this reply all fucking day if it weren't approaching time for bed before work tonight.
Honestly, being around people is over-rated

That's probably true. Most people are.

This

I often fantasize about being the only person left on earth -- being able to explore everything and never running into another soul. Comfy AF

kill yourself faggot
you are ruining Sup Forums with your useless complaining. go fucking outside you autistic neckbeard betafag

fuck off white knight piece of shit

Oops, meant this for

People are nothing but fucking problems and bullshit, consider yourself lucky.

Jesus loves you OP

Jesus is dead.. Or never existed

Fleebus shmooves choo, OD

you dont gotta be man. there surely was a time when you were happy? when was it? its nice to remember happy times

what makes you worthless? dont listen to the little voice in the back of your head user. those thoughts are legitimately bullshit. you're a human being with value.

fuck you. you are literally the WORST type of human being.

op you faggot get yourself together. atleast pretend you are happy so de people around you dont have to deal with your shit.